The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Which HC has the best receptionist?

IMO, Legend HC has 'most helpful' receptionist.

Why ? Because when I was in Legend HC, Joey came in.. (I told her Id prefer someone else to massage me as I am not into FJ .)

Guess what happened ? Receptionist knocked the door of the room I was in..I thought it is another HC gal.. When the door opened, it was receptionist who asked me whether I had any gal in mind. I replied ,' no'. Receptionist had seen my everything.. (Normally, receptionists dont go to room and open the door and ask the client which gal he had in mind.. They would feel annoyed and give us uglier one.)

If I had done deeper research on bro FR on LHC gal.. I would say the name of the gal and receptionist would make sure that gal is available at later time.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Which HC has the best receptionist?

The ones at Dragon is not too bad. The first time I visited it was raining when I was about the leave, one of them asked if I needed an umbrella. Quite nice of them.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
justme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So did the recept volunteer to help you with services?

[QUOTE=Receptionist knocked the door of the room I was in..I thought it is another HC gal.. When the door opened, it was receptionist who asked me whether I had any gal in mind. I replied ,' no'. Receptionist had seen my everything.. QUOTE]
Old 07-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
IMO, Legend HC has 'most helpful' receptionist.

Why ? Because when I was in Legend HC, Joey came in.. (I told her Id prefer someone else to massage me as I am not into FJ .)

Guess what happened ? Receptionist knocked the door of the room I was in..I thought it is another HC gal.. When the door opened, it was receptionist who asked me whether I had any gal in mind. I replied ,' no'. Receptionist had seen my everything.. (Normally, receptionists dont go to room and open the door and ask the client which gal he had in mind.. They would feel annoyed and give us uglier one.)

If I had done deeper research on bro FR on LHC gal.. I would say the name of the gal and receptionist would make sure that gal is available at later time.
There are 2 receptionists in Legend3 HC, one is fat, another is quite pretty named Elysee who is also the boss (hope I get the name correct). So which receptionist "saw" your everything ?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
There are 2 receptionists in Legend3 HC, one is fat, another is quite pretty named Elysee who is also the boss (hope I get the name correct). So which receptionist "saw" your everything ?
Based on my limited trips to Legends 3, the receptionist who serve in on all occasions are the slim lady who wore black rimmed specs and are pretty fluent in english. From her looks, I deduced that she is in her late thirties. She is definitely one of the more helpful receptionist who will try to get the right gal that suits your needs.

I made a trip down to Keong Saik street followed by Pearl centre for my usual jalan jalan... There is this receptionist at the HC look-alike joint called Charmz...@ Pearl Center Level 3. Think she is a minah and she look damm chio... Nearly wanted to bonk her on the spot if not for the fact that I need to rush back for work.... Sigh...
Old 08-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, bros.

It was the short and fat receptionist .

Nope, she didnt volunteer as it is not her job..She knocked, and opened the door and, seen my everything, asked me who I had in mind. I tod her up to her.. (If I known all the gals in Legend, then I would said her name.)

Eventually Kelly came in and massage, and perform HJ in semi-nude ( stripped to her bra and panties.) for $70 (my own rate.) .
Old 08-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
justme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

own opinion.
actually I think we need to define BEST here.

Does BEST means helpful ? sexy ? or what ?

Eg. Excelsior, recep is also helpful, when I used to go there, she would patiently tell me who is around and who is not, when come back blah blah blah. However, looks wise, cmi at ALL.

that way, easier to say who is BEST ?
Old 08-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster

Best = helpful, friendly , willing to go extra mile to accomodate the wishes of the customers/ clients, and willing to provide info on which gals are available, and their looks.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1