The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
TUI LEI LO MO!!! Stop wasting our time to read your CB post... TUI LEI LO MO CHAO HAI... PATHETIC TWAT... PUI!!!!!!!!

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 09-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah good lah another resident!
Finally you settle down in Chiang Mai nicely!

Please report any humsup info if you have any updates!

Go Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour drink coke or kopi.
Good place to kill time and wash eyes.
Yalor, now learning to slow down my pace but for hamsup, don't know where have lobang leh.. Sayuri also don't know how to go plus I don't drink lor.. Coke can? Haha
Old 09-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I just google parkinson ! True enough, 自言自语!白痴!😁

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Appreciate if moderator can delete all the nonsense created by agent slayer, and revert back to page 133.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Appreciate if moderator can delete all the nonsense created by agent slayer, and revert back to page 133.
only if you are TS of this thread...then moderator will delete base on merits of request...otherwise you can only request moderator to delete your own post..

what I suggest is put the person you dun want to read into ignore list...go ahead try it...so you never get to read his post...so no argument...

may I suggest all call a truce and go back to civility...stop attacking each other...surely will be ok...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

may I suggest all call a truce and go back to civility...stop attacking each other...surely will be ok...
Thank you very much.

I try to get TS to PM you in order to delete all the nonsense posts.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bros, in CM (for that matter, in thailand) do you require a valid license to rent a motorbike? I don't have an official license here but I'm pretty experience with bikes, not 2A and above though... Will they request for any verification? Thanks bros!
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 09-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Sayuri also don't know how to go plus I don't drink lor.. Coke can? Haha
Of course you can drink Coke at Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I try to get TS to PM you in order to delete all the nonsense posts.
Thread starter MIA very long liao.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Handsome man where are u?
Old 09-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Request sent.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Request sent.
Much appreciate!!
Old 09-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Handsome man where are u?
I'm here.. watz up.. dude...
Old 09-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Hi all bros, in CM (for that matter, in thailand) do you require a valid license to rent a motorbike? I don't have an official license here but I'm pretty experience with bikes, not 2A and above though... Will they request for any verification? Thanks bros!
I don't think you need valid license to rent motorbike but just hope that you won't be pulled over and fined by the police. There was once I got fined 500 baht in Pattaya lol. And I also think that your travel insurance will not cover for any accidents (touch wood) if you don't have a valid license.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

The bike rental shop also never bother to ask for licence, just passport as guarantee.....

Hardly see any police around when i was there in early Nov

Also thai driver seldom or never horn like our local impatient driver, so enjoy your ride there

If u are into off road riding there are a few places for that..... check out with the hotel staff
Old 09-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

About renting bike in Chiang Mai or in Thailand.

The honest shop usually won't ASK for your pasport, instead he ask to put some cash desposit.

And those without any valid license, pl don't risk yourself. You never know shit happens anywhere.

Honest shop will ask for valid license.

I know in Phuket, many foreigners without valid license still rent bike to go tour around the island. There's one place during the evening the police will have some road block activity, and those without valid license, need to pay some fine, and they advise you not to ride anymore. But actually they don't care.

Anyway, the govt still deciding to impose NO ALCOHOL during the new year celebration. Most prolly this coming count down for 2558 the "no alcohol" will takes place.

Lastly, quite a few road blocks are seen during these few days at the city area.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 09-12-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1