The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
A gal I met in Manila

This is taken with my SE508i so the resolution is not too great. Hope you can still enjoy the pictures. She is very friendly and accommodating. If you are going to Manila and like her, PM me for contact.
Old 28-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A gal I met in Manila

More pictures of Anna
Old 28-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

More pictures. If you like it, let me know, I will try to post video of her.

Of course, appreciate if you up my points too.
Old 28-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 21
simplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great pics !!!! points for you !!!! Nuff said !!!!
Old 30-09-2005, 07:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Thanks to Benv, mapleleaf882002 and simplyd support. Here are the videos of Anna.
Old 30-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Sorry. Not sure why the videos did not show up earlier.
Old 30-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 20
BenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: A gal I met in Manila

Great work and thanks for the contact ... can't wait to do her next month.

I really love a good quality flipper ... designed solely for fucking, if you ask me!
Old 30-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Mr.Ng

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

She looks slurpy....good!
But tell me: which hotel did you stay and how much was the room. I normally stay at the PanPacic, but rooms small and expensive.
Old 30-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ng
She looks slurpy....good!
But tell me: which hotel did you stay and how much was the room. I normally stay at the PanPacic, but rooms small and expensive.
I stayed at Peninsula Hotel at US$100 (include breakfast).
Old 01-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 21
mapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: A gal I met in Manila

The vids are short but sweet
Old 02-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf882002
The vids are short but sweet
Actually I supposed to captured our actions together but somehow i lost that recording .

Mapleleaf882002, you have her contact now. Hope you can capture more photos and videos of Anna. BTW, she is a studend studying in some computer school. Showed me her student pass. ood luck.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 21
mapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks man. Will still be going in Nov-Dec so hopefully she is still available by then
Old 05-10-2005, 02:22 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage
Actually I supposed to captured our actions together but somehow i lost that recording .

Mapleleaf882002, you have her contact now. Hope you can capture more photos and videos of Anna. BTW, she is a studend studying in some computer school. Showed me her student pass. ood luck.
All female students really should explore biology in practical ways...
Really nice stuff forget to tell you, some points...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1