The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Probably advertising? just like you see all those post keep asking for contact when they can actually pm the person.
They are actually making post to promote the thread.
Wonder why they bother to advertise unless they get something in return ? Or maybe not ? Just simping to declare how macho they are to the ML ? Funny ah all grown men but still behaving like 16 year olds...quite sek pai.
Old 15-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
vongolasky is a Helpful and Caring Samstervongolasky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Her bbbj after I came out from the shower is something I look forward the most. After helping to wipe me dry she would squat down, examined my prick and started to lick the shaft followed by having the whole dick in her mouth. She would stare up at me with that slutty look. Sometimes I wondered if I unload into her mouth why will happen.
I am sure will kena fuck and ban for good. Maybe some brothers have tried .
The 2nd most erotic part of her service is after the massage I was asked to turn over and she was in her panty only. She would cat lick me while holding on to my prick. And if she was in a good mood she would breast fuck me and if I am lucky she would even offer an fj. Anyway besides these extra services I think her massage is still one of the best around.
For those of you who long for a fourtish milf with real f cuppers and heavenly services she is the real McCoy.
Hi bro can pm melody contact?
Old 15-03-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Check her out at .+6581135633 and sgbeautycastles. Though a bit old for many I find her still an attractive option given her huge tits and good erotic services. Anyway I enjoy milf more than syt given their sluttiness and enjoyment of sex.
I used to pay $100 only. Started with bathing and fingering her in shower. But I heard after that she started to be selective. I didn’t go as often after that because she has aged a lot since covid. She stayed in same estate as my parents but not sure whether she moved
Old 15-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vongolasky View Post
Hi bro can pm melody contact?
You can get her contact in another Local Massage Service Directory thread. Her okt is sexbombed. Her age is still listed as 30s. Long template is similar to many other ladies. Paid advertisement. Only positive comments. Negative feedback will be deleted.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Her mood swings is part and parcel of the FJ adventure 😂
Can request her to dress in sexy lingerie a a more risqué sexperience..
She likes it 😂
She always wear sexy sexy one ley. LOL!
She will be 50yo this year la.
But truth be told, she is unlike the usual 50yo lor. Her boobs and vjj defy her real age.

Last time bang her will look at her face. Recent years i just focus on her body. Still as horny as ever and cums easily too.

Haven't visit her for quite some time as i have moved on to pastures younger.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
She always wear sexy sexy one ley. LOL!
She will be 50yo this year la.
But truth be told, she is unlike the usual 50yo lor. Her boobs and vjj defy her real age.

Last time bang her will look at her face. Recent years i just focus on her body. Still as horny as ever and cums easily too.

Haven't visit her for quite some time as i have moved on to pastures younger.
Agreed that she has aged alot but the boobs and body still looked good. I remembered i banged her raw 6 or 7 years ago when she requested for it. I released on her stomach via withdrawal method. Second time, just cip though she warned beforehand she gets preggy easily but what the heck, feeling too shiok. Glad that nothing happened afterwards though got a tongue lashing by her.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I think there are a couple of reasons for this.
Firstly she knows time is not on her side as you can see that her hair is thinning already. I think she's is mid 40s.
Secondly she has an enviable job. Get paid for basic massaging and get to choose who to bbbj and bang. Best part get paid premium price to enjoy sex with guys she likes especially handsome or with big pricks.
3rd reason is likely with the new normal and with more spas and FLs operating now there's intense competition for our $$$ so she is more inclined to offer a bit more services to attract more RTFs.
Words of advice..she has mood swings like the weather so be careful after all this milf has already made her money and having sex is like ECA.
One way is to be pleasant and talk nicely. After breaking ice slowly test water by talking dirty. If she responds positively...be ready for a good time.
Her emotions is very special, last time I ask for FJ she okay but I didn't bring cd after want to up her she keep reject me. Really funny
Old 16-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40532 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Wonder why they bother to advertise unless they get something in return ? Or maybe not ? Just simping to declare how macho they are to the ML ? Funny ah all grown men but still behaving like 16 year olds...quite sek pai.
Some r OKTs / Shop owners / KCed customers to gain more KC pts
When u ctc the MLs / FLs u will found out some ctc r manage by OKTs / shop owners

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 16-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
I also cannot understand.. Why these people go on and on and on about being so proud to pay money pia ah mah
Instead of nagging perhaps you and the other naggers contribute something interesting to keep this thread alive. To each his own..we enjoy bonking milfs so what is the problem? Anyway Melody is an interesting topic ..mind you she's staying in a private condo and likely has a nice car and still earning 5 figures every month. What about you naggers?
Old 16-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Instead of nagging perhaps you and the other naggers contribute something interesting to keep this thread alive. To each his own..we enjoy bonking milfs so what is the problem? Anyway Melody is an interesting topic
Lol. Well said bro. One men’s meat, another poison. Some like young, some like old. There’s another thread ppl sharing for GILF. So what’s MILF lor. This is a sharing thread, content you don’t like just move on only.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Instead of nagging perhaps you and the other naggers contribute something interesting to keep this thread alive. To each his own..we enjoy bonking milfs so what is the problem? Anyway Melody is an interesting topic ..mind you she's staying in a private condo and likely has a nice car and still earning 5 figures every month. What about you naggers?
Well said bro,各花入各眼...only woman in their 40s know how to enjoy sex.
Old 17-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped u bro for exchange 👍👍 well said 😅😅
Old 17-03-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteleaf View Post
was in kind of a public area in the central area when i was walking by some shops. saw a spa that looked closed. just when then when i just about to keep going, a demure, sexy girl peeked from behind the curtain and then opened door! invited me to come in.

usual price of 50 for 1 hr and she immediately said "no rush. can take time". even before i finish removing my clothes she already popped the questn. cannot so no la. buey tahan immediately.

clothes comes off and whaaaa. very fit and slender and perky. still got a little curves and maybe around B+/C. small round butt. perfect for her body size.

back massage is not the hard kind but more like 4play before the flip. using not just hands but body as well. my imagination go wild and i almost cannot wait for the flip and already hard.

she started kissing everywhere. i grab her butt and slip my fingers down below. she is already so wet. put on the cap and off we go. any position is okay and it seems like she almost cannot get enough. MOT. dggy. WOT. etc. can even pick her up b/c not very heavy. after awhile it almost too much for me and i can barely hold it so i slow down her pace a little bit. she is just so wet now and it slides in and out so nice.

then we speed it up again. her moans get louder and louder and she is begging me to go harder and faster. good thing the stores nearby were not busy bc i think it was getting quite loud now. especially when she came. not sure if squirted or not bc already gotten so wet.

then finally i cannot hold it anymore and we finish together.

face: 7-8 - but a matter of personal taste
body: 8+. - slight curves. slender. no fat and anything sagging.
b**bs: 8 - (not huge but so soft and perky. might be slightly man made but if it is the dr did a good job b/c still feels very nice in the hands. perfect shape)
FK: did not allow but maybe next time?
BJ: covered but still not bad
GFE: 8 - very accommodating
Bro can PM share contact? WeChat or contact also can, will upz!
Old 17-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Those who tried Melody Svc will be those who know will know ..
We are just sharing and she’s not our wifey 😂😂😂FFS..
This forum is for destress and not picking on sharers..
Old 17-03-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldian View Post
Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.
Original post by the bro that start this thread... talking about ML horny for ku ku jiao.... NOT horny for money...

Horny for kukujiao = upgrade from hj to bj or fj no need to top up money you happy she happy can liao...

Horny for money = oscar best actress act like horny then top-up menu come out everything also money...

Please dun mix up the 2 hor... one is sibei rare the other type is everywhere...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread