The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXING View Post
Rowell road has only one shop which is next to the alcohol shop os it??

Apart from tht there is no door with LBs.

The entrance of Tht house is very crowded. And i dont see any other house in the entire line.

Can anyone help to reply
READ THE PAST FEW PAGES PLS - ALL THE DETAILS ARE THERE… 🤔
Old 20-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Rowell road has only one shop which is next to the alcohol shop os it??

Apart from tht there is no door with LBs.

The entrance of Tht house is very crowded. And i dont see any other house in the entire line.

Can anyone help to reply

Only one house now
Old 20-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MrXING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
Only one house now
Thanks for the info bro.
As other bro suggested, i had gone through previous posts. But they do not reflect current reality.

The whole line has one house as you mentioned.
Seems to be in pretty crowded place.
Wondering how to stand infront of all others n negotiate with a LB inside...😂
Old 20-04-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro.
As other bro suggested, i had gone through previous posts. But they do not reflect current reality.

The OkT will help u de if u keen , he will shout at those bangla to move away
Old 20-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the info bro.

What u wanna nego? The game plan is pick a bitch that u have feel & go & explore what are the boundaries depending on your preferences. $50 whack n go. Outcall if needed get the contacts to follow up. Or see the names that are mentioned here & ask OKT or the gatekeeper in front so they will call out the name for u to see if u wanna take or not. Like GL fish tank - pick n go
Old 20-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down on Tuesday night and this batch isn’t the best - but there is a petite pretty one who decided on. Tight body with a big firm set, no kissing and covered BJ but decided wanted to fuck her. She climbed on top and she rode well, and my cock slid in perfectly. Then switched and went on top before pulling out, taking condom off and she wanked me all over her body. Decent and would rtf. Can’t remember her name though.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
Only one house now
Actually, not really. There is another house in the inner lanes. It's mostly local ladyboys but the room damn rundown and rabba. They cost about $30 and they aren't that much to look at.

For those that are wondering, just scroll through the pages, i even put the pic of where it is.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Actually, not really. There is another house in the inner lanes. It's mostly local ladyboys but the room damn rundown and rabba. They cost about $30 and they aren't that much to look at.

For those that are wondering, just scroll through the pages, i even put the pic of where it is.
Okay this is interesting, I didn’t know that there was still a local house available and $30 only

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
I fuck ladyboys raw with him at Rowell since 2018 and we were in bangkok together this year for the orgy event I organized. Absolute madness. I don't think there was a cunt or asshole we didn't fill up that night.

My partner during the orgy said he filled up her continuously thrice without pulling out while a ladyboy we hired fucked him from the back.

Where else can I find an absolute madlad like yourself bro ceandy, respect!!!
Just wondering, was the female partner a local Singaporean as well or a Thai lady? Because it’s just simply amazing! Imagine you are missionary-ing a lady. Then you still have another ladyboy fucking your ass at the same time. Then you ejculaate into the lady pussy and the ladyboy also shoot his cum deep into your prostate.

Than all these happening for x3 blissfully. Without any protection! Filling other people up and getting filled up at the same time as well. I would gladly have another in my mouth too

Next target. 2000 Points

Last edited by Summerhillt; 21-04-2023 at 09:41 AM. Reason: More info
Old 21-04-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Okay this is interesting, I didn’t know that there was still a local house available and $30 only

Just wondering, was the female partner a local Singaporean as well or a Thai lady? Because it’s just simply amazing! Imagine you are missionary-ing a lady. Then you still have another ladyboy fucking your ass at the same time. Then you ejculaate into the lady pussy and the ladyboy also shoot his cum deep into your prostate.

Than all these happening for x3 blissfully. Without any protection! Filling other people up and getting filled up at the same time as well. I would gladly have another in my mouth too
She's local SG chinese, her 1st time in a swing session with LBs.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post

I was quoted $40 cos of inflation but really cmi. I rather randomly pick one from the other house. That room and place damn jialat.
Old 21-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
I was quoted $40 cos of inflation but really cmi. I rather randomly pick one from the other house. That room and place damn jialat.
Yup...then when you go to the other house with our favorites, it's muchum like 5 star hotel standard..lol. Even now when i think of the rooms i shudder.
Old 21-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Summerhillt;22262912]Okay this is interesting, I didn’t know that there was still a local house available and $30 only

There is but their opening times are abit weird cause sometimes they'll open and sometimes they won't. There isn't really a OKT for that house.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

If I dun go Roswell H7 - I will go GL to get my LB fix
Old 21-04-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mirror mirror on the wall 🤣
Old 23-04-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sevensea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Mirror mirror on the wall 🤣
This image evokes a memory from some horror movie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1