The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 18-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
knnzzz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Went yesterday and was this shop was JM Bontique boss who opened it. As usually newly open shop 99.99% are PRC MILF which are PR or citizen in SG already.

Assigned to this MILF short, blonde and E Cup from the outside PRC PR. Session is pretty bad and kept boasting her skill was so good that everyone comes offered her $150!!!!!!! tips. Keep talking about tip from start till GQ comes. She ask for 50 HJ no roaming and 100 with roaming. If I feel she is good I can pay her $150 at the end of the session. I straight reject as she looks really in her 50s and also do not look appealing to me. Totally no urge and some more ask for $150 for HJ. WTF, can skip this ML and when I ask for the name she ignore me....so I cannot provide it here..base on the above description you all can see and skip her.

She say she works in RV clean massage for 5 years and all the ang mo there give tips like $150...RV $150 can get FJ already....I tell her she better go back RV and Yishun is a old man estate all living on CPF and will not pay $150 for a HJ especially her kind of quality....Massage is piano and no skill, just keep talking only on how good her skill is and how full is her appointments.....TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!!
Thanks bro for taking one for us. Very detailed fr. Now JM no do full body massage alr? Say no license all.
Old 18-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

I went today and saw an Aunty type ML too. Blangla still doing painting in 1 of the room. A man in his 50s sitting at the counter, guess that’s the boss. Skipped the joint.

Last edited by NorthGuy; 19-12-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old 18-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

400+ got 3 spa. 2 at 418, 1 at 417.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in Yishun!

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

according to one of my lupsup kaki (the fit one), 6xx(new bto flat) got one tcm. there got legit massage but one of the atb assistant masseur is quite good looking and if you hit off with her well, can get her wechat and arrange for ahem ahem privately.
Just some feedback on the review on FS.

Tried FS a few times, gotten l***a, AL**e

L is quite milf in my eyes. i would only give her a 4/10. But her massage is really on point and hard. so a good rub is what u expect from her, dont think too much on others

A is abit more younger looking, but chubby for me. I give her a 6/10. Massage wise i dont find better then L

Next i going to try AP**E, wonder how is she, but i have her wechat for some time already. Seems abit risky
Old 19-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 868 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I went today and saw an Aunty type ML too. Blangla still doing painting in 1 of the room. A man in his 50s sitting at the counter, guess that’s the boss. Skipped the joint.
Just open only n the uncle is like one of the tikopeh resident there. There are always many tikopeh in jmb or this shop talking to the ml or hair stylist there. I ask the boss of jmb if angela is transfering to this spa. She say she is transferring her there. Will go after she is transferred. Current stock is really jialat...150 for hj is the most exp i heard...i tried angela when jmb massage lic is still valid. Her masssge is really super duper strong!

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 19-12-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
Just some feedback on the review on FS.

Tried FS a few times, gotten l***a, AL**e

L is quite milf in my eyes. i would only give her a 4/10. But her massage is really on point and hard. so a good rub is what u expect from her, dont think too much on others

A is abit more younger looking, but chubby for me. I give her a 6/10. Massage wise i dont find better then L

Next i going to try AP**E, wonder how is she, but i have her wechat for some time already. Seems abit risky
To me, Apple r prettier one among 3
But i nvr tried her b4.
Please share again after the session
Old 20-12-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
knnzzz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Just open only n the uncle is like one of the tikopeh resident there. There are always many tikopeh in jmb or this shop talking to the ml or hair stylist there. I ask the boss of jmb if angela is transfering to this spa. She say she is transferring her there. Will go after she is transferred. Current stock is really jialat...150 for hj is the most exp i heard...i tried angela when jmb massage lic is still valid. Her masssge is really super duper strong!
Angela is the Viet hairstylist ?
Old 20-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
To me, Apple r prettier one among 3
But i nvr tried her b4.
Please share again after the session
A***e is not bad. Tried her massage a few weeks back.
Old 20-12-2020, 10:45 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnzzz View Post
Angela is the Viet hairstylist ?
No....viet stylist is hot n both already have local bf. They will stay at old shop to cut hair. Angela is prc with really strong massage

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 20-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No....viet stylist is hot n both already have local bf. They will stay at old shop to cut hair. Angela is prc with really strong massage
Her JG (not the prostate bs) is pretty good. You have to ask for it.
Old 20-12-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her JG (not the prostate bs) is pretty good. You have to ask for it.
Tried before during jmb times. Really good

Old 21-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Anyone been to TY spa at yishun.. Was planning to go there.. But no review or FR. anyone? Can pm me please..
Old 21-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello1994 View Post
Hi. Anyone been to TY spa at yishun.. Was planning to go there.. But no review or FR. anyone? Can pm me please..
Very small cramped room, no attached shower. Sometimes the bed face hole got smell. Went couple of times before and i never see them changing the bedsheet after each customer. For me i definitely won't go during these Covid days.
Old 25-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sonic84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very small cramped room, no attached shower. Sometimes the bed face hole got smell. Went couple of times before and i never see them changing the bedsheet after each customer. For me i definitely won't go during these Covid days.
Agree with bro here.
Old 25-12-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agreed. Went there once during CNY period this year.
There is some foul smell near the bed hole, it is highly likely that the bedsheets and towels are unchanged after each customer...

Massage wise, nothing to shout at. Same for teasing.
Old 26-12-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Is Jx @ #800 another $89 P-scam? 🤣

Anybody has FR/MR/SR on Vietcon - Star @ J#800? Please do PM me and I shall up your point for your kind sharing. Cheers! 😁

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2020 at 01:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1