The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
ninewins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petchburi Massage Parlours (How Low Are You Willing To Downgrade? :D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
It is actually towards the end of New Petchburi Road. You can come into Petchburi from the end of Thonglo or Ekamai also.
thank you for yr feedback!

i will come back w the reviews asap!
Old 25-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi
My favorite soapy these days is Colonze 2, i'm still a newbie compared to some of you but i've been "knocking out" the experience so to speak . Don't ask me why but the girls there just seem fresher and younger to me. The rooms aren't bad either. Nataree girls are a close second though.

Does anyone have a good MP for sideliners as far as looks/value goes? I know everyone has the usual Poseidon recommendations but I find the girls there to be nothing spectacular when it comes to service.

For upscale MP, I like Emmanuella.

I have very limited experience with Colonze 2 and tend to agree that the girls there are fresher and younger. Notice Colonze 2's room has real window. I reckon the building had been a hotel and they modified the suite bathroom area and made it a MP. Colonze 2 is rather new -- opened in 2004.

I found services of Cupidy girls very good and reliable. Be careful about the pricing policy there though. This place is famous for ripping off customers.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
I found services of Cupidy girls very good and reliable. Be careful about the pricing policy there though. This place is famous for ripping off customers.
Never take a tuk tuk to Cupidy / EPlaza. The driver gets immediate comms and that comes from your raised f*ck fees. Sometimes, taxi also kena but rare.
Old 25-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday evening went to Cupidy, the captain there ignored me and treat me as Thai and keep telling me bathing second floor. Finally tell them I amnot thai and get a fish tank girl for 1800.The girl from side cost 2200.
Old 25-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garystar
Yesterday evening went to Cupidy, the captain there ignored me and treat me as Thai and keep telling me bathing second floor. Finally tell them I amnot thai and get a fish tank girl for 1800.The girl from side cost 2200.
Did you felt flattered or insulted? There are pros and cons I guess in different situations. One thing for sure is you won't get farang surcharge in some places.
Old 25-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Payment of commission to taxi/tuk-tuk drivers .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPimp
Never take a tuk tuk to Cupidy / EPlaza. The driver gets immediate comms and that comes from your raised f*ck fees. Sometimes, taxi also kena but rare.
Avoid the taxis and tuk-tuk......... go by BTS sky-train or by the MRT
Old 25-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Payment of commission to taxi/tuk-tuk drivers .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
hi,how to purchase the sky train tickets?i think there is one kind can b used whole day for tourist...
Old 26-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool BTS sky-train tickets .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man
hi,how to purchase the sky train tickets?i think there is one kind can b used whole day for tourist...
Bro milo,

You can buy daily pass,weekly pass and monthy pass from the BTS ticketing office at every station ........ just enquire and buy straight away.......

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 26-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
so apart from all the double pricing is cupidy worth trying out? never been there myself coz bros here all condemn this place. thanks
Old 26-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For a pc of advice, dont go there if you have better place to visit.Tip little dont want and 50 Baht cleaning fee has to pay. Service wise is ok and there are more than 30 girls on each side. Some of them really look good. According to 214, farang or jap tip them 500 to 1000, spoil market.
Old 26-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
For a pc of advice, dont go there if you have better place to visit.Tip little dont want and 50 Baht cleaning fee has to pay. Service wise is ok and there are more than 30 girls on each side. Some of them really look good. According to 214, farang or jap tip them 500 to 1000, spoil market.
never tot those farangs were so generous, spoilin the market indeed! however like u said some of them r really good den still worth tryin out eh considering its price isn't as ex as poseidon etc.
Old 27-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro milo,

You can buy daily pass,weekly pass and monthy pass from the BTS ticketing office at every station ........ just enquire and buy straight away.......
For more info on the BTS sky-train log onto :-

http://www.bts.co.th/en/index.asp

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 27-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
For more info on the BTS sky-train log onto :-

Should be : http://www.bts.co.th

Old 27-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

Cool BTS sky-trains ...........

English version :

Old 27-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Payment of commission to taxi/tuk-tuk drivers .........

Quote:
Actually I don't think there's any BTS skytrain or MRT nearby Mahasan Road..... which is where cupidy/Plaza Entertainment is.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread