The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
PRC Xiao Qian

Was ask to help by tis gal to help her out as she new in fl. Stats as below :

Name : Xiao Qian
Looks : 7.5/10 (In my opinion)
Fig : 32 B+
Weight : 47 kg
Height : 165 cm
Bj : Nil
French : Nil
Price : $150 per shot(Know the asking price is high considering not much extra service provided. But I stress here tat I am not her pimp,so pls negociate with her directly on that. I think its only worth it if you lookin for
younger fl as she juz pass 18,its illegal for even customer if fl is below tis age.

(She only take chinese, no offence to bros of other races but tats wat she requested. Cheers!)
Old 03-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PRC Xiao Qian

Ctc given out to first batch of bro, for those asking for photo,sorri i dun have, if u worry tat her looks may disappoint u,juz give her a miss..thank you.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

camp for FR

JF
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
lili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for FR
Old 03-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Y juz camp for fr instead of being the first blood n do the first fr, haha. Btw i wont expect a v exciting fr as already stated honestly here tat she dun provide much of svc but plus points is young and quite gd asset for her slim size.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
testdrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds interesting
Old 03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

One bro alreadi did first blood,lookin forward to c fr be it good or bad one. Cheers!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Upz Thread. Btw those interested and already have ctc better 'fast hand fast leg' as she'll be on code red soon. Cheers!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Also to those fuxker tat zap me for reasons : being 'pimp,okt,150 too expensive blah blah etc.' Let me make it clear again once and for all, i'm not her okt and dun earn a cent from her, i'm her customer too n need to pay when i engage her, in fact the amount of $$ i spent on her(including buying her things) is much more than you will think. As for the part of $150 being too exp, i already say myself tat i thought tis price is consider high, but its wat she want, can try neg. directly with her , or if you simply cant afford, jus FUCK OFF from tis thread and move on, why bother cum in zap here and there.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jjjj2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share her ctc, thanks
Old 04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

got pic to share?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
masonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tks TS for the num. contacted her and found that its as TS say. anything else really don't do. price fixed. 2 shots also no discount. ie at $300. limited to 40min/shot only. Unlike others normally at 1hr. She only provide pure sex, anything else and price all not neg. After thinking through, its considered premium for PRC, pure sex and nothing else and short time frame. I still didn't try. Hope these info help alittle while you are pondering. Camp for FR to c Look rating if got pix will be better to access
Old 05-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonlim View Post
tks TS for the num. contacted her and found that its as TS say. anything else really don't do. price fixed. 2 shots also no discount. ie at $300. limited to 40min/shot only. Unlike others normally at 1hr. She only provide pure sex, anything else and price all not neg. After thinking through, its considered premium for PRC, pure sex and nothing else and short time frame. I still didn't try. Hope these info help alittle while you are pondering. Camp for FR to c Look rating if got pix will be better to access
I agree with you tat its indeed v high price for PRC standard,most will think its not worth at all as wif tis money,u can find tons of good fl around. But juz to share abit info on tis gal(hope no bz body will go ask her about it as she dun like me to give out too much detail on her). I actually got to know her when she previously work in higher end nite spot, and back then if a customer ever wans to have her, dun even think of it if u not prepare to spent at least a thousand dollar(in form of gift or tips),tats y in my previous post i say tat most wont imagine the amount of $ i already spent on her(yet some kuku say i make use her to earn $ n zap me).So if u ask me, i will still say tat those juz spent 150 can have a shot consider lucky(make me envy,haha) as she's force by sum circumtance n end out doing fl for 150. With tat say, i believe a lot bros still think its not worth the price,then juz move from tis thread. As for her look, i wont post pic, but will say tat she's not a perfect 10, but genuine young and good looking. Hope tis help, cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1