The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maid for Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooter
btw, any tips on how to prevent from being log out while writing long fr???
Bro Rooter,
you can always type out in Notepad or Wordpad then do a cut and paste......
i always do this when replying long emails using dialup modem. Time = $$$.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69
Bro Rooter,
you can always type out in Notepad or Wordpad then do a cut and paste......
i always do this when replying long emails using dialup modem. Time = $$$.
thanx bro 4 yr advice!

here's my fr:

was sceptical after reading all gd fr on her but still decided to try....hehe.

comfirmed appt @ 6pm but reached ard 5.40pm so sms maid my exact location.
she replied within 2min saying on the way liao....happily get myself ready for mission...

waited till 6.25pm still not here so getting impatient, start sms her but no reply.
after a while, call her & she nvr answer.....so sms another bro 4 help.

finally door bell went off @ 6.40pm....was quite pissed off....but upon seeing her warm & sweet smile, immediately forget everything liao.

pretty, smiley & small built with smooth skin.

proceed to help me bath & gave bbbj with warm water.....damn shiok!!
one of the best i've had.....
dried ourself & move to bed, still continued to give bbbj for another 5-10min....phew...where to find such gd service....?

then came golden question: "u f... me or i f... u?"

let her ride me 1st, wow she damn horny & also sound system turn on.....
try to tune volume down via her nipple but got louder....haha
change to missionary follow by her lying on her side...fired off after a while.

offer to make me coffee during break time but i decline & ask her to make for herself.

then start to massage me.....definitely much better than those HC, massage my whole body for almost 15-20min....really hardworkin gal.
working non-stop since she step in the room.

continue with 2nd shot.....but she still wan more but told her i'm tired so call it a day.

before leaving, still kept apologising for being late & told her not to worry abt it.

very gd service & accommodating,
worth every cent i paid (even the long wait also worth it but hope she improve on her punctuality)
will definitely rtf...

sorry if any bro is bored by my fr.

cheers
Old 27-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooter
thanx bro 4 yr advice!

here's my fr:

was sceptical after reading all gd fr on her but still decided to try....hehe.

comfirmed appt @ 6pm but reached ard 5.40pm so sms maid my exact location.
she replied within 2min saying on the way liao....happily get myself ready for mission...

waited till 6.25pm still not here so getting impatient, start sms her but no reply.
after a while, call her & she nvr answer.....so sms another bro 4 help.

finally door bell went off @ 6.40pm....was quite pissed off....but upon seeing her warm & sweet smile, immediately forget everything liao.

pretty, smiley & small built with smooth skin.

proceed to help me bath & gave bbbj with warm water.....damn shiok!!
one of the best i've had.....
dried ourself & move to bed, still continued to give bbbj for another 5-10min....phew...where to find such gd service....?

then came golden question: "u f... me or i f... u?"

let her ride me 1st, wow she damn horny & also sound system turn on.....
try to tune volume down via her nipple but got louder....haha
change to missionary follow by her lying on her side...fired off after a while.

offer to make me coffee during break time but i decline & ask her to make for herself.

then start to massage me.....definitely much better than those HC, massage my whole body for almost 15-20min....really hardworkin gal.
working non-stop since she step in the room.

continue with 2nd shot.....but she still wan more but told her i'm tired so call it a day.

before leaving, still kept apologising for being late & told her not to worry abt it.

very gd service & accommodating,
worth every cent i paid (even the long wait also worth it but hope she improve on her punctuality)
will definitely rtf...

sorry if any bro is bored by my fr.

cheers
brother rooter
you are the one waiting for her ah
so sorry friend
she was accommodating me during that time
i will post later after my dinner with my lovely wife
Old 28-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 21
Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!

On behalf of me and Bro Proprimate,would like to thank Bros with their lovely FRs.Even some without FR,we understand ur other commitments.And would like to apologise to certain Bros whom I've called during the wrong timing,some with wife/GF.Paiseh Bro.Just need to verify their numbers.Some
even passed me wrong H/P number.Once called,an Ah Soh answerd,,,Shit don't know what to say.But this is cyber....And after so much of recommendation to others,will try her Again tommorow....and will teach her more English Vocabs.Who knows she'll give me discount........he.he.he..
Was told by her that some ang pai arrested some gals near Lav.81 this evening....
And thanks to Bro.........(u've got mail) for the points....cheers...
Old 29-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
shadowlica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Maid for Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get
BRO....MIND TO PM ME HER CONTACT.
I HAVE ONE WHICH I TRIED BEFORE..
APPROVAL FROM HER BOSS BUT ONLY CAN DO IT IN THE AFTERNOON...
$100 FOR 2 HRS...EXCLUDE HOTEL..
I GIVE HER 90/100...MARKS
Old 29-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
sensualtouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Steed 4]On behalf of me and Bro Proprimate,would like to thank Bros with their lovely FRs.Even some without FR,we understand ur other commitments.And would like to apologise to certain Bros whom I've called during the wrong timing,some with wife/GF.Paiseh Bro.Just need to verify their numbers.Some
even passed me wrong H/P number.Once called,an Ah Soh answerd,,,Shit don't know what to say.But this is cyber....And after so much of recommendation to others,will try her Again tommorow....and will teach her more English Vocabs.Who knows she'll give me discount........he.he.he..
Was told by her that some ang pai arrested some gals near Lav.81 this evening....

bro steed, can PM me the contacts?...aft seeing some gd FR on her, guess tt she's damn horny n wish i can satisfy her with multiple shots.......veri diff to find gals which r so horny n want more n more cum..........tks in advance
Old 29-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlica
wow.. This kind of nice boss is hard to find !
I really keen to know you if you are the boss
Old 29-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
boysuper is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bro,im new here.wanna try d maid leh...do u mind intro 2 me or help me 2 contect her coz after readin so many bros FR beitahan liao lol...millions of tks...bro!hav a nice dae ahead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steed 4
On behalf of me and Bro Proprimate,would like to thank Bros with their lovely FRs.Even some without FR,we understand ur other commitments.And would like to apologise to certain Bros whom I've called during the wrong timing,some with wife/GF.Paiseh Bro.Just need to verify their numbers.Some
And thanks to Bro.........(u've got mail) for the points....cheers...
Old 29-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlica
Yeah,this one sounds interesting.....Have already PM you for exchanged.

Had a session again with her,forget how many times already.Just to see
if there's any changes,improvements or lack of service.Well after much
recommendation to others, got to be it for myself.Had her after another Bro's
session at Lav.81.Brought some VCDs to get in the mood more.We enjoyed the 'show' together.Service as great as before.But this time no hot/cold treatment.She used menthol sweet while BJ.Damn shiok.You can feel the coldness and hottest on your Dick.And one thing wonders me that how does
she kept her tightness.Don't know what Herbs she used.Didn't tell me what.
About the discount on my earlier FR....Sorry Bros,can't reveal the Business
agreements....
Old 29-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

hi bro,im new here.juz read many bros FR of d maid,wow seem like beri gd.wanna try her leh...do u mind sharin her contect nos wit me or can help me 2 bok her.behtahan liao lah...tks alots 4 ur favour!!!enjoy n hav a nice dae!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get
Old 29-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

hi 2 all of u bros...im beri new here! after readin all of bros FR of d maid,beitahan liao lah...anyone of u can kindly pas me her contect nos...? tks beri much!!!
Old 29-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2546 / Power: 20
inventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks alot bro proprimate for the maid's contact....

made appointment yesterday for 6.30pm slot today.... waited for almost 1hr @ brightstar hotel.... was quite pissed off had wanted to go off when she knocked on the room door..... all anger was lnocked away after seeing her sweet smile.... started frenching before i can close the door.... off came our clothes but not before she asking for the size of my lil bro.... sucked on her nipple after dropping our clothes follwed by BBBJ while she sat on the chair... as wat another bro she she's far to preety n her skin is so smooth tat she's not fit to be a maid (just my 2 cents worth) bathed n the action starts on the bed.... very good suction while BBBJ with AR..... my lil bro stands attention immediately went into 69 position.... here comes the golden question u F me or i F u? asked her to ride me 1st and her stereo sound came full blast.... ended my 1st round after 10 mins.... showered again followed by a round of good massage by her... after 30 mins of massage started 2nd round with doggie... pumped for 10 mins in doggie followed by missonery.... ended with her on top....

ratings as follows

looks : 8/10
boobs: 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10 very good suction
AR : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 very good service
attitude: 10/10 very cheerful n likes to laugh alot
RTF: of cos worth the $$$

PS : need to improve her punctuality

forgive me if my FR is badly written

Last edited by inventry; 29-01-2005 at 11:28 PM.
Old 30-01-2005, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Power6935 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPower6935 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interested to try her. Any Bro can PM the contact no. to me? Thks
Old 30-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

hi Bro Boysuper,don't need to repeat your intention and repeatly
copy the whole FR.already PM you....Cheers...
Old 30-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

steed bro can pm me as well ?

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread