The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Where to find other girls willing to have an affair

they are everywhere, question if u are whom they want to fuck with. do u have what they are missing in their relationship???
Old 01-05-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
colinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We can find on social media. Instagram , facrbook. And maybe also use datting aplication . I meet my gf from OMI datting aplication 😁
Old 02-05-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

usually woman have affair because they thought they have the chance to win the man's heart from another woman.

but with the younger ladies these days, there is a tiny pool of ladies who enjoys having sex with married men knowing they are attractive enough to make the man cheat.

but all man knows, free sex don't take must be idiot.
Old 02-05-2024, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8409 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
usually woman have affair because they thought they have the chance to win the man's heart from another woman.

but with the younger ladies these days, there is a tiny pool of ladies who enjoys having sex with married men knowing they are attractive enough to make the man cheat.

Thanks you for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 02-05-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randald78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Insightful
Old 02-05-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
joker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Now many young lady are happy to have affairs with married men for money, to be precise
Old 02-05-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 1
Dr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1231 View Post
Now many young lady are happy to have affairs with married men for money, to be precise
They getting smarter already hahaha
Old 02-05-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeroXzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think even FL or ML oso will say no if u ask directly
Old 02-05-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

there are indeed communities and platforms for such things and to meet such like minded people, OP. but judging from your replies, you don't deserve guidance. LOL
Old 03-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I am also looking for such a person
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-05-2024, 12:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

interesting.....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-05-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BitmanHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT !!!

And there are many in the market. Even some very good girls they always wonder how it feels to cheat once. So see who they give it to for free.

I worked as a bartender before so i saw many of such incidents.
Old 07-05-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BitmanHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
interesting.....
SO GOOD !!
Your quote is so dang great.
Old 07-05-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Friends, colleagues, acquaintances... Most of my FBs are someone I know of or have some interactions with. A lot of them are exes, classmates, ex colleagues, friends, especially those who have issues at home.

A caring shoulder and a listening ear go a long way LOL... BUT DON'T start off with the mindset that you want get them in the bed, it most likely will fail.

Hard to find through apps and stuff (though not say no chance), unless you are handsome, rich, looking for a serious relationship etc...
Old 07-05-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1231 View Post
Money can be angel as well as devil, depending on what we look at it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1