The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BlackBadtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Tried the massage place which bro andy left his FR.

Enough clues to spot the place and just nice I was nearby to service my car.

Walk-in to the shop, with no appointment. Saw 3 ladies there. Was assigned the Viet. Wear until tight tight ��

My humble review below.

Location: not really discreet or open. Facing carpark directly. Park and go��
Glass door was locked, however opened promptly when knocked.

Place: spacious individual room with shower. However not well maintained. Ponding when I shower lol. Don’t have hot water btw.

Lady; sweet little mink. Post SYT for me.
Body figure: visually from the clothes she is wearing she look slim and tight. Cropped polo tee and high waist jeans. Boobs are B or c. Feels hard at certain places not sure enhanced anot.

Massage . Legit good for me. I’ve tried various massage including xm. XM’s too hard for me. She is on a softer side. Pressure wise, medium hard which is pleasurable.

30 mins mark, ask if want bao yang. Action start liao.

While still lying down, she tease the butt and did a little poking. Feels weird.��

Flip to front, before start, turned on music from her phone. She doesn’t attack the dragon straight away. Little teasing from the nipples downwards. Come to main stage , she rubs my dick all over with her hands, focusing on the head, beneath the head, using two thumbs on the head and using her wrist as well�� She does this while seating infront of you with slight peak of her deep cleavage. She also look at me seductively and lick her lips. It’s like the pov view of PH for massage, a beauty servicing u sensually +points.

After that, she move to my side and start attacking my nipples with her tongue while stroking me. I took the chance to lift her shirt up and un clip her bra. Didn’t try south roaming as taking jeans off is a troublesome.

Played with her nipples -no resistance! Unlike some ml keep Siam say sensitive.

5 mins later - game over. She continue stroking for the next 10 seconds. Wah shiok.

dmg 58+50. For the price point and playability along with her massage and baoyang skills. Definitely RTM! Maybe can try unlocking, but for now I asked her directly, she only offer HJ. Would love to put my shaft thru her seductive lips

I have gotten her permission to share her WeChat to reputable bros.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Didn’t get to see XM there though.

I’ve tried her earlier this week as well. Service is indeed as per shared here.
However I think the massage is so so only but the sensual bao yang and finale makes up for it. May RTM if around the area as its value for money in today’s market.
Old 25-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Walk-in to the shop, with no appointment. Saw 3 ladies there. Was assigned the Viet. Wear until tight tight ��

My humble review below.

Place: spacious individual room with shower. However not well maintained. Ponding when I shower lol. Don’t have hot water btw.

Body figure: visually from the clothes she is wearing she look slim and tight. Cropped polo tee and high waist jeans. Boobs are B or c. Feels hard at certain places not sure enhanced anot.

Massage . Legit good for me. I’ve tried various massage including xm. XM’s too hard for me. She is on a softer side. Pressure wise, medium hard which is pleasurable.

While still lying down, she tease the butt and did a little poking. Feels weird.��

Flip to front, before start, turned on music from her phone. She doesn’t attack the dragon straight away. Little teasing from the nipples downwards. Come to main stage , she rubs my dick all over with her hands, focusing on the head, beneath the head, using two thumbs on the head and using her wrist as well�� She does this while seating infront of you with slight peak of her deep cleavage. She also look at me seductively and lick her lips. It’s like the pov view of PH for massage, a beauty servicing u sensually +points.

After that, she move to my side and start attacking my nipples with her tongue while stroking me. I took the chance to lift her shirt up and un clip her bra. Didn’t try south roaming as taking jeans off is a troublesome.

5 mins later - game over. She continue stroking for the next 10 seconds. Wah shiok.

dmg 58+50. For the price point and playability along with her massage and baoyang skills. Definitely RTM! Maybe can try unlocking, but for now I asked her directly, she only offer HJ. Would love to put my shaft thru her seductive lips

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Can share contact bro? Thanks.
Old 25-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I stay around UPL area and frequent TCS, Huat and Fangu but unfortunately all closed down. Do u mind share with me the shop location and the name of the gal u posted or her contact. Thanks bro.

QUOTE=Fappyhands;22094540]Tried the massage place which bro andy left his FR.

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Didn’t get to see XM there though.[/QUOTE]
Old 26-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Actually this shop got quite little of foot traffic at night and very convenient for bros who drive. Can considered one of the best location for me.

XM is working somewhere near Rochor currently.

Any bros still keep contact with Fangu girls?
Old 26-02-2023, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than the viets, almost all ML like yoyo, coco, Angela etc return to China already. Don’t think they are coming back as China is slowly opening up and probably more opportunity there compared to Singapore. Anyway, before the raid, they have been complaining business slowdown after CNY.
Old 26-02-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10200 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Can share bro?
Old 26-02-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

can share kangtao
Old 26-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexgod View Post
Other than the viets, almost all ML like yoyo, coco, Angela etc return to China already. Don’t think they are coming back as China is slowly opening up and probably more opportunity there compared to Singapore. Anyway, before the raid, they have been complaining business slowdown after CNY.
Thank you bro, I was about to fix a booking with n*n* then the raiding news came. Like finally persuaded her to give me 2 shots with unrestricted roaming at $50 then they kena raid. I go sweet talk other ML elsewhere, if got any finding of new gem, definitely will share
Old 27-02-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

This is i like. slim and can massage well. While limited english, communicate well through actions. Easy to find parking too. Just sometimes the delivery for the next door shops can be a bit noisy but not an often occurance.

Worth RTM
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 01-03-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ReaderExplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Bro can share ? TIA
Old 01-03-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Lisa. It is as described.

She offer two release for me but I told her one is enough.

Her massage is not piano so brudders no worries.

She is very sweet.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

Hi Bro,

Can kindly share with me her ctc?
TIA!!!

Quote:

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

Old 02-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ctc tks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexgod View Post
Hi bro,

I stay around UPL area and frequent TCS, Huat and Fangu but unfortunately all closed down. Do u mind share with me the shop location and the name of the gal u posted or her contact. Thanks bro.

QUOTE=Fappyhands;22094540]Tried the massage place which bro andy left his FR.

My humble review below.

Please pm for contact.

Kindly upz if possible��

[/QUOTE]
Old 02-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi bros,

For the contact I was sharing. I just saw her WeChat she has shifted to bugis area. Shall try her soon :P
Bro, can share her WC ?
Old 03-03-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
richardggs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Have shared contact to those bros that PM me. Hope you all can share your FR if she offers more hehe

For those bro I did not reply, it’s because your rep low, perhaps u can share a few other FR privately to me for verification before I share the contact.

Ps:not a OKT
Please share contact info thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1