The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
It's quite popular house and used to have many gems here pre covid. Got 1 very memorable one right before lock down...very sad didn't get to say last good bye lol

Now all seem cmi...housec10 even worse
different ppl different exp bro
Old 05-07-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9581 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
different ppl different exp bro
WH used to be my favourite playground.

Now feel that Thais are no match for viets.

Now Is either saggy nehneh with laolao tummy.
Or strictly cbj no French standard svc.

Where to find no baby b4 natural boobs gals?
Old 05-07-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
Lakalakasheit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLakalakasheit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
WH used to be my favourite playground.

Now feel that Thais are no match for viets.

Now Is either saggy nehneh with laolao tummy.
Or strictly cbj no French standard svc.

Where to find no baby b4 natural boobs gals?
now left all the aunties liao, those were the golden days
Old 27-07-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any report on H54? Thanks bro
Old 14-08-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

WH6 G1
Can I check if this gal still around?
Old 19-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

1st time exploring the WH houses, FR for WH14g4, Summary score: 7.5/10, cause I like dirtier services and curvier sluttier kinds. RTF: if her looks work for you (imo looks quite ok, arguably grade B+ with her hair down, B with hair up showing the jawline, but CAT60 don’t expect perfect la Dey), I’d RTF if I’d was looking for a fairer Thai, clean cbj, GFE, good playful attitude, can take long active FJ with a pseudo “Malaysian” vibes (IMO ymmv). As far as cbj and limited kissing sessions go, this was a pretty fun and abv avg one imo.

Full detailed FR in my thread: https://sammy.guru/showthread.ph...=#post22587208
Old 20-08-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Wah ... don't have any good gals at WH liao ah?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

G16 WH10

This girl caught my eye and the OKT said she's new.
Looks wise fair like a local Chinese, small and slim.
She's really cute and short, probably not even 1.5 meters tall, seems like she's in her mid-20s.
She has natural B-cup boobs, her tummy is smooth with no scars, maybe got give birth before la.
She didn't really make eye contact when we were in the shower.

After finish shower, when I kept looking at her, she gave me a nice shy smile.
We didn't french kiss, but I could kiss, suck and play her tits.
CBJ was a bit disappointing, but her looks and bedroom eyes got my blood flowing.
She was gentle, not chor lor and did not felt rush any bit.
With knowing that $60 means fast game, I went straight to missionary.
Her private area looks like got some mileage, but her petite body made it tight down there.

My intense action resulted in her nice moans and her face showed she was really enjoying it.
She had enough stamina taking my hard pound..

Good experience 8/10
Old 07-09-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xsunchaserx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH54, Girl 7, Name: Lena/Lina. Looks: 7-7.5/10 (Resembles Lady Gaga with her phoenix eye make-up. Body: 7-8/10 smooth, fair, about 47-51kg (not slim but not plump either), has a line of chinese? fonts tattooed down her spine and a flowery one over 1 of the thighs. Service: 8-9/10, Showers and inspects my tool well, catbath with wet tongue massage prodding the tested for extended period. BBBJ: lasting 7-8 minutes with varying slurps and engulfing the tool 85-90%. FJ: able to take deep strokes and cowgirl with intense pumping. Cost: $60/25 mins. Extended 1 extra session for a little surprise reward at the end. She mentioned she may be leaving after CNY 2024 so she should be able to be unlockable with extras if enough tips are given as she is keen to earn more.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see more FR in WH54

Went there last two weeks ago around 11.30pm when 2038 close no choice to try this house and this is my 1st time.

Went in saw a few WL sitting there and only G12 and G10 both catch my eyes, end up I took G12 cause she look more slut in term of look as compare to G10 but G10 I feel she is more pretty then G12.

Will go try G10 soon

Look : 8.5/10 (Base on the slut look which is my preferred)
Service : 5.5/10 (very sop)
Attitude: 6/10 (Maybe she is very tired Liao cause I went on a Saturday)
Boobs : C (Enhance can feel hard if press hard)
Cat bath : 6.5/10
CBJ/BBBJ : 8/10
Tips : NA (It depend if good I will otherwise $60 is more then enough)
RTN : Maybe unless I can’t find anymore slut look

Old 11-09-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post

Went there last two weeks ago around 11.30pm when 2038 close no choice to try this house and this is my 1st time.

Went in saw a few WL sitting there and only G12 and G10 both catch my eyes, end up I took G12 cause she look more slut in term of look as compare to G10 but G10 I feel she is more pretty then G12.

Will go try G10 soon

Look : 8.5/10 (Base on the slut look which is my preferred)
Service : 5.5/10 (very sop)
Attitude: 6/10 (Maybe she is very tired Liao cause I went on a Saturday)
Boobs : C (Enhance can feel hard if press hard)
Cat bath : 6.5/10
CBJ/BBBJ : 8/10
Tips : NA (It depend if good I will otherwise $60 is more then enough)
RTN : Maybe unless I can’t find anymore slut look

Bro nice FR, can see my thread for FRs on WH54g3, 7, 11 and 18 ymmv ya
Old 11-09-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Bro nice FR, can see my thread for FRs on WH54g3, 7, 11 and 18 ymmv ya
Thanks bro but I can’t find any thread for WH54 only this thread is for WH
Old 11-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Thanks bro but I can’t find any thread for WH54 only this thread is for WH
Np bro,yeah this thread is for WH houses correct ah, haha been lazy to post here since I thought no one would read, but I’ll make another post later today with the links here I guess
Old 11-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Westerhout houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Np bro,yeah this thread is for WH houses correct ah, haha been lazy to post here since I thought no one would read, but I’ll make another post later today with the links here I guess
Cool bro will post mine once I try this house again
Old 11-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Just went over to WH54 take a look at 2/7/10 end up chop 10 from far she look innocent and this is my 2nd time try this house maybe in the near future will go for this house more.

That time my 1st time I try 11 indeed she have the most slut look in this house cause all the WL do have nice make up as compare to 2038.

G10
Look: 8/10
Service: 8/10 help you to undress help you to wash clean clean on your important part and help you to clean dry and after done same help you to clean and wear pants and sock.
Attitude: 8/10
DFK: didn’t try
FJ: didn’t try (I just go for CIM only)
BBBJ: 9/10 (This one she really put on effort but is me who very hard to cum cause yesterday just had one)
CIM: 7/10 (Cause I very hard to cum so end up HJ till I cum then her mouth go in and take it all)

After I done shower asked her to BBBJ a while and she did a few seconds and I ask her to BBBJ she asked for tips which turn me off totally! I will give tips only if I feel comfortable with and I don’t like them asking for it !

So will I rtn to her maybe not maybe next time I will go try 2 or 7 but to me 7 the look not so impressive as compare to 10 and 11

Last but not least I seem like I prefer this house as compare to 2038 now haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1