The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Alert! China to cramp paid sex services until Oct 1

Brothers! Take care and cheong wisely.....

China launches anti-prostitution drive

BEIJING: Chinese police have launched a nationwide "strike-hard" campaign against prostitution that will last until the 60th anniversary of communist rule on October 1, state press reported on Monday.

The campaign will target providers of paid sex services at night clubs, bathhouses, barber shops and hotels, and will seek to crack down on those that force women into prostitution, the Global Times reported.

"From now until the end of September we must embark on a special nationwide campaign to strike at the criminal activities of organising and forcing women into prostitution," Xinhua news agency quoted Vice Minister of Police Zhang Xinfeng as saying.

"We must resolutely contain the growing momentum of these criminal activities."

China often launches campaigns against crime ahead of major events, such as before last year's Beijing Olympic Games.

The campaign comes after a waitress was convicted this month of using "excessive force" when she stabbed to death a local government official who tried to force her into having sex at a bathhouse in central China's Hubei province in May.

Although convicted of the killing, the girl was not sentenced to prison time and was released amid a public uproar over the brash and corrupt lifestyles of Chinese officials.

In recent years, Chinese police have cracked up to 140,000 cases of prostitution a year, annually arresting about 250,000 sex industry workers, Xinhua said.

"But no matter how you strike at prostitution it cannot be defeated... organised and forced prostitution has become increasingly common," the Xinhua report said.

"This issue has seriously created a bad social image, harmed public order and become an issue that has drawn widespread attention among the public."

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alert! China to cramp paid sex services until Oct 1

A lot of sources indicate this to be true. Though it does not target Southern China specifically, it is true that DG in general would be affected. The targets would be footies, saunas and KTVs which would spell bad business, especially during that specific time whereby the targetted area is DG.

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 29-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank View Post
A lot of sources indicate this to be true. Though it does not target Southern China specifically, it is true that DG in general would be affected. The targets would be footies, saunas and KTVs which would spell bad business, especially during that specific time whereby the targetted area is DG.
liddat ... my aug trip 泡汤 leow ...
Old 29-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
liddat ... my aug trip 泡汤 leow ...
This time round hong gan liao!
Old 29-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Question Re: Alert! China to cramp paid sex services until Oct 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
China launches anti-prostitution drive

... that will last until the 60th anniversary of communist rule on October 1, state press reported on Monday.
wil tis drive drive mor prc mei-mei 2 sg gayland? ...

Old 29-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
This time round hong gan liao!
No worry, 上有政策,下有对策。
Old 29-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
No worry, 上有政策,下有对策。
Hahaha, how they going to do it?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hahaha, how they going to do it?
Simple...ZH oso have "严打" b4 & wat they do is the mummy will tell the customer that walk-in that gals r not allow to go out with customer...for regular customer they dun implement this rule but the gals r not allow to go back with cutomer together...instead the gals go look for them at the hotel.....

"If there is a will there is a way"

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 29-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Simple...ZH oso have "严打" b4 & wat they do is the mummy will tell the customer that walk-in that gals r not allow to go out with customer...for regular customer they dun implement this rule but the gals r not allow to go back with cutomer together...instead the gals go look for them at the hotel.....

"If there is a will there is a way"

Cheers,
TinTin
but will the 公安 go knocking on ur hotel room door ??
Old 29-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
but will the 公安 go knocking on ur hotel room door ??
you bet,and please don't bribe them hor!..
Old 29-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

another solution would be to register the room in mei-mei's name.Like that the GA cannot say that we ' kuoy-quay'.I think this can be the loophole!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
castello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike38 View Post
you bet,and please don't bribe them hor!..
What's the result if we do? I tot they are rather corruptible.
Old 29-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Tintin,

Like that how? Does this jeopardise the july excursion? Hopefully everything will smooth smooth.

If "Gong Ann" knock on the door then how? Claim that she's your lover.. have sex no need to pay?
Old 30-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Seriously don't think things will get so bad that they will knock on the door. If anything, a lot of people will get wind of it, and then we'll get wind of it.

It will definitely be bad for those KTVs, SN, FaLang, Footie with specials.

Cuz these are the main places that will be clamped when the visit comes to DG.

Heard it happened at least 1 - 2 weeks ago already, in SZ, from a friend working in SZ.

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 30-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to hear that, But i hope they come up with a solution soon.
With H1N1, All companies already implementing contingency measures which is a big headache for traveller.
On top of that PRC government implementing control on above issue makes it worse for traveller.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1