The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
titslover85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Secondary School Fantasy

Hey guys i am a big fan of this forum and a vivid reader of many bros' and sis' stories. I may not be a good writer as many of you guys, so i hope that my fellow bros and sis will give me the support

*Disclaimer: As according to the title, it is my fantasy. It didn't happen,but i wished it did happen many times*

Overview:

It doesn't matter if you are a guy or a girl,when you were in secondary school,you would have had a crush on at least one of the teacher. The teacher i had a crush(probably almost all the guys) on was the hottest teacher in the school.

Part 1 Episode 1

Character:
Name:Ms A
Height: ~150cm
Breast Size:~B cup

Ms A is a teacher who just graduated from NIE and is placed in my school for teaching. She is the hottest teacher i have laid my eyes on. I was just reaching 15 years of age. When i first saw her,my little brother got excited. One week after i saw her, i found out that she will be taking over my physics teacher who will be retiring soon. And the day after, i found out that she is the new teacher-in-charge for my CCA. I was over the rainbow. That is when i decided to plan and make the correct moves so i can fuck her brains out.

To be continued...
Old 14-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secondary School Fantasy

soulfunk falling in! pls carry on interesting
Old 15-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
tha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samstertha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samstertha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds promising...

Do carry on.

Old 15-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JavierTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look interesting .. time t ocamp
Old 15-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

I would like to apologise to all bros as i did not know how the forum works. At least now i got it figured out. Sorry! :P
Old 11-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Part 1 Episode 2

As mentioned previously,she was my teacher-in-charge for my CCA and also my physics teacher. I didn't do really well for my physics because i would be staring at her almost always during class. At that time(maybe even now), i always loved her tits and her firm ass.

At that age,when i compared the breast size of Ms A and my classmates, Ms A's tits were HUGE! I was the chairman of the club so we would meet with each other quite often. Since both of us lived fairly nearby to each other,i would go to her house quite a few times to collect my homework or for some extra lessons.

One Friday after school, i went in our classroom which was converted into a club room. We were there to discuss a few club matters and to complete some pending lists to do. I got on the computer and started to the type the papers she gave me to copy.

She was over at the other end of the classroom arranging papers in her file cabinet. I started to look at her ass cause she was bending over, and i thought to myself,"Damn! That is some perfect ass I have ever seen!" I started to get a huge boner. Then she looked at me and saw me looking at her ass. She kinda smiled and continued to work. I was kinda embarrassed and my little brother was about to rip through my pants so I stopped looking for a little bit. When I looked back up she was in front of me!

To be continued...
Old 12-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gotta admit as a Security Officer who sometimes have to go to schools for assignments, these "fresh teachers" do look hot. Especially those with "got assets will flaunt" type.
Old 20-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Part 1 Episode 3

She was leaning towards me and i could actually she those huge tits of hers. My little brother stood in attention for her and this time round she saw what was happening in my pants. She asked me to save my work in the computer and to follow her. Thinking that i was in trouble,

Me: “Please Ms A, i am very sorry. I will never do it again. Please do not tell my parents or the principal, i will be in a big trouble.”

Ms A: “Listen to me right now! Save your work and follow me quietly!”(She sounded pretty angry)

So i saved my work and followed her out of the classroom. After she locked the classroom, she walked towards the staircase; she turned around to make sure that i was following. Instead of going down to the office at the ground floor, she started to climb the stairs up.

I was a bit confused on what was happening. Since i was already in trouble, i thought why not just enjoy the moment and so i started salivating at the sight of her ass moving side to side as we were climbing the stairs. Finally we reached the top most floor. She started looking around and turned to me, “Follow me!”.

She started walking towards a handicap toilet. She went in and asked me to come inside. She locked the door and told me to close the lid of the toilet bowl and sit on it and i did. I just followed the instructions she gave me so i do not land into anymore trouble.

To be continued...
Old 20-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Here is a pic for some to visualise. She is not the one and this pic is taken from another thread. My teacher looked something like her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1