The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Nataree is so dirty. Room so small. Bath Tub like years never wash. Really a bad place to go.

Avoid at all cost.
Now is better , still many bros here go there
Old 25-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Sure, those who like old building. The prices are not really cheaper than elsewhere but still many bros go there. Wonder why.
Yje gals are ok but the place is really like shit. Worse than a no star hotel room. Just like those rooms in old Chinatown hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Now is better , still many bros here go there
Old 25-09-2005, 02:51 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

The other MP with lousy rooms is Plaza. The gals there are quite nice but the room is really dirty and small. I know some bros may think why bother about the room, but to me, if the place is dirty and small. I lose all my mood. Why pay so much and to get such lousy place. For the same amount of money, you should get at least a decent room.
Old 25-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sure, those who like old building. The prices are not really cheaper than elsewhere but still many bros go there. Wonder why.
Yje gals are ok but the place is really like shit. Worse than a no star hotel room. Just like those rooms in old Chinatown hotel.
I think this depend moods also. If you dun have the moods even the room and the gals is so solid u will not enjoy also. It also depends on individual, some prefer this and some prefer that.
Old 25-09-2005, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyt0n
Have The Poseidon Gals do the body massage on foam mattress?

Where is Rao 2? someone tell me that it near the 3D IMAX Cinema
could anyone help me about the direction to go there if i use the Subway?
are there many pretty girls in Rao 2 ?

How about Bed Supper Club in 26 Sukhumvit Soi 11. is there any girl for ST or LT?
Here's Rao 2's address :-
1873/3-5 Phaholyothin Rd., Lardyao,
Jatujak Bangkok 10900
Tel :- 0-2930-2132 or 0-2511-0689

You can look for May (one of the mamasans), her hp no is 07-803-4943

Overall I'd say most of the girls are young ie. 18 to early 20s and has the SYT (sweet young thing) look. Very friendly service both times that I went there.
Old 25-09-2005, 03:25 AM
Samster

Yes, true enough.

Everyone have their own choice.

Just like some must stay in 5 stars hotel, some 3 stars is ok.

What I am trying to say is that if the room is decent enough then it will not matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
I think this depend moods also. If you dun have the moods even the room and the gals is so solid u will not enjoy also. It also depends on individual, some prefer this and some prefer that.
Old 25-09-2005, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Don't have to be confused or worry.

Bro Simplyhorny is not a small kid and moreover there are other bros there too and I'm sure they will enjoy themselves just the same. Your absense will be minor and probably not felt lah...

If you want to go to Ho Chi Min City, just go. Don't later say you sacrifice to please others in BKK.

I take a bet with you that you will either be going to BKK, or not go anywhere at all. ONzzzz?

thaivisitor

PS. Now I'm back in Hatyai, So cannot suan you in person, suan you online loh... kekekekekekekekekeke
Who knows I may end up at Hatyai....kekeke
Old 25-09-2005, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The other MP with lousy rooms is Plaza. The gals there are quite nice but the room is really dirty and small. I know some bros may think why bother about the room, but to me, if the place is dirty and small. I lose all my mood. Why pay so much and to get such lousy place. For the same amount of money, you should get at least a decent room.

when u bonk n bother so much abt the room, my advice, stay at home.
Old 25-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Woohoo, BKK in 5 hrs time!
Old 25-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Woohoo, BKK in 5 hrs time!

Hope to meet u soon
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 26-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mai kong lan jio way...

You come I pay for your hotel room in Hatyai Merlin, samster's favourite hotel!
But I prefer to stay at ur house leh...kekeke
Higher chance of ending up in bkk lah...Bro Xiao Hou zhi jio me book ticket together with him...& Kurupa's friend P******* may be tagging along also....
But still not confirm yet.......
Old 27-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

SO WHEN YOU BONK YOU DON'T CARE WHER EYOU ARE? Even the place is dirty as long as the gal you are bonking is nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
when u bonk n bother so much abt the room, my advice, stay at home.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr_sanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have been to Poseidon and Emmanuella for several years now. Poseidon especially. I have brought so many people there, bought so many memberships that the Boss even gave us the free use of the penthouse on 2 occasions. You could not even guess the amount of money my clients have spent in Poseidon. Tips to papasan sometimes goes up to 5,000 Baht. Some papasans also know me by name and others know me by look. If my regular papasan was not around, others would quickly "rush" to try to take our business. If there are such things as "regular customers", I'm sure I was considered a "regular" too.

Til today, although I have heard of these so-called cupboard girls during coffeeshop talks, I have never seen them. Even my regular papasan says it's not true. They are actually just girls who are having breaks, or just came in that's why they are not in the tank. I believe him.

Simply because it would be stupid of the MP to "hide" girls and keep it for their regulars. KNN, what if on that day, no regulars come? You mean to say these so special girls got no business?

But of course I could be wrong. Times may have changed. But I'm surprise that the times that I have cheong together with some of the above samsters who speaks of such happening, none of them has ever brought this out but now post about it as if it's a common knowledge. Maybe when we cheong together, they purposely keep quiet about these cupboard girls so that I won't know about it.

My 2 cents worth.
thaivisitor
I have a VIP membership and have been a regular for a few years now at Poseidon. I'm not convinced that the Papasans would hide the girls in the back. I'm a regular of the 3rd floor and do know that the new gals are constantly being booked for their long-time customers. I have a Mamasan who works with me and knows my taste in women.

With so many girls working, coming and going, it is difficult to keep track of all of them. My advice is to tip a Papasan or Mamasan if you're a newbie to the MP. Otherwise, I'm sure your regular Papasan or Mamasan will hook you up.
Old 29-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
cyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros and samsters,

Am going to BKK with a couple of my friends during the Vesak day weekend! cant wait man.We are all newbies to the thai entertainment industry... So was doing some "research" abt the places to chiong there and came across this thread as it was linked to another which has just been posted. I am definitely going to try out these two MPs when i am over there as a lot have been said abt them.Was wondering whether there are much changes to these places since last yr? As in whether the place has become more run down and whether the service standards and gals have dropped? Lastly, what are the rates for the gals now, still the same(2000-25000thb for Poseidon and 29000thb for Emman)? Any kind lao jiao can help me here? thanks a million.
Old 30-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph
Hi bros and samsters,

Am going to BKK with a couple of my friends during the Vesak day weekend! cant wait man.We are all newbies to the thai entertainment industry... So was doing some "research" abt the places to chiong there and came across this thread as it was linked to another which has just been posted. I am definitely going to try out these two MPs when i am over there as a lot have been said abt them.Was wondering whether there are much changes to these places since last yr? As in whether the place has become more run down and whether the service standards and gals have dropped? Lastly, what are the rates for the gals now, still the same(2000-25000thb for Poseidon and 29000thb for Emman)? Any kind lao jiao can help me here? thanks a million.
A newbie here as well but went to this 2 joints last week with another samster in a day. I don't think there's much changes in terms of being run down or services compared to last year. As for the prices, I'm not good at remembering those figures so I can't help you on that. Maybe you can pm Bigjohn or Sohni if they can remember the rates. Services is very individual I guess but we were lucky to get good ones for both places that day. I actually went for the B course at Emmanuelle and think its really good until I find a better one. In terms of quality, I personally think Emmanuelle has more SYT when we were there at about 8pm. Hope it helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1