The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

bro mirage,
sorry about last nite. I took my boss to Resort Karaoke (my thai bosses insist on going there actually) and i came back to my hotel at about 2.30am. ICE was already closed by then. Really miss my ICE girl. I think there was a few miss call and i assume it was you. Again sorry but couldn't hear the hp till I got back to hotel and check my hp. I'm leaving Bangkok this saturday but will be back on 11/7 to 23/7. We can met up at ICE again then...hey i still owe you THB500 also.
Old 17-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

np Bro Lingwu . I did call you a few times but I guessed you were busy with your boss. Anyway, your ICE girl said she also miss you . Ask when u coming back. Bro ThunderBird and Bro IceKachang were there with me that nite. Bro ThunderBird had a good time I must say... he even went on stage to sing "BETTER MAN"... should chio him to go karaoke more often.. he has a good voice... KUDOS to you !

Will probably go to ICE next week with Bro Modus Operandi and Bro Thaimonster... will fix a time next week...should go upstairs to karaoke hahahah..

Sawasdee
Old 18-06-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thaimonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mirage why you never go on stage? You can sing Thai version of Better Man, and then get the dancers all over you. Super shiok. I'm flying to BKK again next Thursday. Can Bro Modus Operandi make it? Good to cheong with more ppl... and Mike also. We cheong Ice on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights... make it a hat trick!
Old 18-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
So far, this thread has provided information on where ICE is, how much some of the charges are, etc but there's no FR at all on any girls there are good, which girl can ST or LT, at what price, any special "service", etc, etc.
Sorry for the lack of that part of information, from what I know, there's a couple of ICE girls that can do LT but the price is damn steep. One of the girls (her name is JOY) went with a really ugly fat farang the other night for 5000B. But that's only because he came back 3 times, giving lots of LDs b4 she consented. She's not that pretty (about 5.5-6 /10) but she's sporting and playful kind. I can't really give FRs cos I don't LT with any of the ICE girls (unless u consider gambling overnight with some of the girls and mamasans LT )

The LT price varies from gal to gal ranging from 4000B to 7000B (7000B is for the dancers) but to pay anything more than 4000B for LT is simply insane as you can get arb nam gal or Siam Hotel gal for less or the same price. But who am I to comment.... like what another bro said, different folks, different strokes.

Most of the gals in ICe can rubba rubba quite a fair bit in the club itself (provided you can gety them high/drunk, which is not too difficult if you ask me). But apart from 1-2 haughty babes who don't allow touching of breasts and privates, the rest are all ok.

Hope all these helps.

Sawasdee

PS Bro Thaimonster: I should be around next thursday or Friday as I will be leaving for Taiwan but I have not fixed the date yet.
Old 18-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Bro Mirage so Thursday and Friday onz or not? If ok then i book my ticket liao... dun want wait book last minute kanna valu-shit-air again. Let me know fast fast.

On the topic of Siam Hotel... how come most of the babes there don't go LT and always insist on A-One hotel. The hotel name A-One but look more like Z-Zero.

Anybody here cheong RAO? There have a website at www.raococktaillounge.com ....... funny name lah, COCK-tail lounge? Hmmm...
Old 18-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaimonster
Bro Mirage so Thursday and Friday onz or not? If ok then i book my ticket liao... dun want wait book last minute kanna valu-shit-air again. Let me know fast fast.

On the topic of Siam Hotel... how come most of the babes there don't go LT and always insist on A-One hotel. The hotel name A-One but look more like Z-Zero.

Anybody here cheong RAO? There have a website at www.raococktaillounge.com ....... funny name lah, COCK-tail lounge? Hmmm...
Bro thaimonster, I have to check my schedule because I may have to go Taiwan on Tuesday and come back on Friday.

Will let you know by MOnday latest ok ? But I think to be safe, just come on Friday afternoon better then we can meet up for dinner

Bro ModusOpernadi onz already.

Sawasdee
Old 19-06-2005, 01:19 AM
thunder-bird

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRAGE29
np Bro Lingwu . I did call you a few times but I guessed you were busy with your boss. Anyway, your ICE girl said she also miss you . Ask when u coming back. Bro ThunderBird and Bro IceKachang were there with me that nite. Bro ThunderBird had a good time I must say... he even went on stage to sing "BETTER MAN"... should chio him to go karaoke more often.. he has a good voice... KUDOS to you !

Sawasdee
Hey bro Mirage,

I'm back in SIN, and very very thanks for you hospitality in BKK... The girls are really chio there... at least for my stardard... old man like me don't expect much any more... but one thing the music there are cool to me... really built up the momentum for a good dance....

THat nite I had too much drink, the next day I had a really bad hang-over... guess old man liao, must slow down a little... But then with the heat building up that night... really cannot don't dance... Also cannot believe myself going up the stage singing.... lucky no photo taken, if not must be really pisey...

anyway, my singing not that good lah... but thanks for the compliment...

Next time go ICE must chio more bros there....(hope those going to ICE this mth end will enjoy ....

Quote:
The LT price varies from gal to gal ranging from 4000B to 7000B (7000B is for the dancers) but to pay anything more than 4000B for LT is simply insane as you can get arb nam gal or Siam Hotel gal for less or the same price. But who am I to comment.... like what another bro said, different folks, different strokes.

Most of the gals in ICe can rubba rubba quite a fair bit in the club itself (provided you can gety them high/drunk, which is not too difficult if you ask me). But apart from 1-2 haughty babes who don't allow touching of breasts and privates, the rest are all ok.
To bro thaivisitor, pls listen to bro mirage... he knows what he is talking abt... the girls there are interestiung, but to chio them while they are wide awake... not wise... if you good drinker and good with rubba rubba then I suggest you get them high and do the necessary....

Khob kun maak bro mirage
Old 19-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Samster

Bro Mirage, Friday is ok lah, coz i arriving late Thursday. We meet up on Friday then go makan and then Ice. Confirm? I go book ticket liao hor. Bro Operandi coming is it, good good coz more ppl cheong better. What about Bros Mike and Lingwu?

Wow Bro Thaivisitor why 10k baht for LT... very ex leh. My Bkk budget for 2 or 3 days leh, really no joke. I'm not saying A-One lousy lah. Just curious that why those Siam Hotel girls insist on that hotel, travel abit also cannot. They not tired but i tired after fucking leh, lazy to travel back to hotel.
Old 19-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaimonster
Rao2 and Rao3. Mr.Romance's fav place. Our gang are going on 28 Jun. kekeke...
Old 19-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, does it mean we pay directly/neg to/with the girl (4000B)? OR we pay directly to "ICE joint". If we neg with the girl for LT (4000B). Then I think Rao2 is much cheaper and the gal is much better quality.
Old 19-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well insane or not, we have bros willing to pay 10,000 baht for apnam girls to go LT, kekekekeke moreover, those girls at trhe cafe also range about 5,000 bahts and I've seen samsters booking them without even battling an eyelid.

Anyway, at least we now know there's a Joy who can give joy to anyone who wants for 5,000 baht.
Haha..I know which bro u talking about pertaining to the 10,000 baht for LT lah..its actually 500 baht more...10,500 baht lah..500 baht is actually the "Zui" lui...kekeke...Even u ask him to pay 15,000 baht he will also on lah...
Old 19-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, if A-ONE is Z-Zero, than all the other short time hotel cannot be describe liow leh... I think A_ONE has the best room and facilities among all the short time hotels, even better than some full fledge no star hotels.
This one I had to agree no doubt u always "Suan" me. "A one" is considered
quite classy for short time hotel. Cannot remember the rate...Tink about 350 baht for 4 hrs.I was surprised by the deco & facilities when I first stepinto the rm. the bathtub is much better than those at Watana & Ratchada City hotel.
Old 19-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=thaimonster]Bro Mirage, Friday is ok lah, coz i arriving late Thursday. We meet up on Friday then go makan and then Ice. Confirm? I go book ticket liao hor. Bro Operandi coming is it, good good coz more ppl cheong better. What about Bros Mike and Lingwu?

Bro TM, yes I am confirm as I book my ticket to Taipei on TUesday liao. Will reach back to BKK on Friday morning... rest for half a day then I will meet u for dinner or massage then we go to ICE ok ?

BTW, I am going to ICE to tonight becos my girl say she got some shit to tell and she dun wan to talk over the phone. Also, mamasan call me say what got outstanding bill to settle with me....I think must be your liquor bill that night. Wah lan, like that cho wa si bei bo eng leh. must lie to wife say I go meet client... lie too much not good, wait kena tio lia i die sia.

I will call bro operandi again see if he still onz anot. that fellow last min always got taiji wan.... . Bro Lingwu left BKK liao i think.. he coming next in July.... sometimes si bei sian when I'm here all the time (*sigh*). Bro Mike should be in BKK (aiyah... he always here wan lan... he die in dancer pussy liao ). I will also call bro leong... he also another lao jiao in BKK. maybe I chio mamasao go play cards together on Friday night. You onz or not ?

Sawasdee.
Old 19-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
kekekekeke, he's also the one who paid 3000 baht a night for 2 nights for a girl he didn't bonk. kekekekekekeke
Not only tat..He can pay the gal 1000 baht just to have dinner or lunch.
Where to find such lobang???
Old 20-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
10K for LT, I myself also wouldn't pay that but then... some bros will. .
At 10k for LT I think i'd rather have a date with the hand.

Mirage:
Btw, i'm definitely in..will pay associated entertainment costs and all that but i'm going sober when it comes to the alky. I know that sounds about as fun as a lump of coal on Christmas but i've been living a little too excessive when it comes to that. I don't drink much at home anyway so i'm deciding to cut it completely for myself. I need to get back into shape anyways . Hope you guys don't mind having a sober guy around but i'm actually happier when i'm not drinking most of the time.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 20-06-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1