The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
First, TQ for replying ... Now, after 2 days ... I still fuming mad ... should hv paid $50 ent & $50 for the sucessful HJ = total $100 instead of $150 overall.

After her bathe, she just dressup & sit there waiting for me to pay her ... not even a word of thanks..
Hi bro

Sorry to hear about your experience. It sucks!

For me, I am more a habitual, I guess. I do have 1 or 2 regular MLs that I go to on a regular basis (about once every fortnight). I of them have returned to China so I am now left with one.

However, I still explore new ones but I will usually take recommendations with a pitch of salt. Not that I don’t trust the brothers here but I believe MLs will also have their preference in terms of who they like to serve. Maybe the bro who recommended is handsome and as such, she serves him better compared to myself. In any case, I will try to see how their service is to me and if I can feel how genuine they are. That said, I know some MLs are great “actresses” as they are just doing this for a living. I also have to be careful not to get KC’ed by them.

From the new ones, I then see if I can pick one to be a regular, and slowly build up a relationship with them. So at this point, I am exploring and looking for my next regular.
Old 25-07-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5238 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Hi bro

For me, I am more a habitual, I guess. I do have 1 or 2 regular MLs that I go to on a regular basis (about once every fortnight). I of them have returned to China so I am now left with one.

However, I still explore new ones but I will usually take recommendations with a pitch of salt. Not that I don’t trust the brothers here but I believe MLs will also have their preference in terms of who they like to serve. Maybe the bro who recommended is handsome and as such, she serves him better compared to myself. In any case, I will try to see how their service is to me and if I can feel how genuine they are. That said, I know some MLs are great “actresses” as they are just doing this for a living. I also have to be careful not to get KC’ed by them.

From the new ones, I then see if I can pick one to be a regular, and slowly build up a relationship with them. So at this point, I am exploring and looking for my next regular.
Senior bro, thanks for sharing yr great experience.

One Q still sticks in my mind, after 2x or more will the ML be counted as regular?

For me, I like to explore new one but hated myself why I didn't think when she rejected me for further svc, why did I still paid for the unfulfilled part of the deal since the HJ was successful but she is so restrictive as to block any sensual exploration tt I took a long time to cum ... really silly me ... !! back to regular or those tt hv many bros support.

As one young bro put it ... take it as part of a learning journey ... remember one famous IBM under Watson's time where a Sales staff expected to be SACK but Watson told him tt IBM had just paid $1.0 million for his learning ... my consolation at the moment ...!!
Old 25-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Senior bro, thanks for sharing yr great experience.

One Q still sticks in my mind, after 2x or more will the ML be counted as regular?

For me, I like to explore new one but hated myself why I didn't think when she rejected me for further svc, why did I still paid for the unfulfilled part of the deal since the HJ was successful but she is so restrictive as to block any sensual exploration tt I took a long time to cum ... really silly me ... !! back to regular or those tt hv many bros support.

As one young bro put it ... take it as part of a learning journey ... remember one famous IBM under Watson's time where a Sales staff expected to be SACK but Watson told him tt IBM had just paid $1.0 million for his learning ... my consolation at the moment ...!!
Hi bro

I think there is no minimum number of times before considering if it’s regular or not. At least not to me.

Some MLs you can click immediately and you like their services. Others you can visit multiple times and if they are not keen to provide more services, I think can give up on them.

Most important question to ask yourself is if the ML is providing you the service that you want, be it massage skills or other services.

Cheong safe bro!
Old 25-07-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomade View Post
I have been rotating between 4-6 MLs. Never stick to 1-2 as the chances of you getting too attached will be high and develop feelings thereafter.

Recently also tried going in JB. Oh man the choices are plenty and it's cheaper as well😊
same, jb can be super adventurous, too cheap, spoilt for choices. A normal $50+$50 here is 345 rm, can do wonders there, and will make u rethink why so carrot in the first place.
Old 25-07-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

just to share i went yesterday to jb, massage 68rm, got a young slim viet late twenties(only 8 months in jb), $50 rm for HJ and roaming, $100 rm for bj, and $150 rm for full service. Massage was not bad not piano type, took full service and had a good lunch duck drumstick rice $13rm, wash car $12rm and pump petrol $100rm, total was just $100 sgd.
Went in 930am, came out 1230pm, this timing normally no jam unless sch holidays.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
happydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
just to share i went yesterday to jb, massage 68rm, got a young slim viet late twenties(only 8 months in jb), $50 rm for HJ and roaming, $100 rm for bj, and $150 rm for full service. Massage was not bad not piano type, took full service and had a good lunch duck drumstick rice $13rm, wash car $12rm and pump petrol $100rm, total was just $100 sgd.
Went in 930am, came out 1230pm, this timing normally no jam unless sch holidays.
ya, i also feel the same. that's why i only go JB.
sg $50 + $50. max only 1 hr massage + HJ.
JB, $110 ringgit (1.5hr massage) $50 ringgit (HJ + Roaming + Fingering)
$50 SGD average for KSL hotel.

i can have 2day1night mini vacation, 90mins massage + Special. all for $100 SGD
Old 25-07-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro

I think there is no minimum number of times before considering if it’s regular or not. At least not to me.

Some MLs you can click immediately and you like their services. Others you can visit multiple times and if they are not keen to provide more services, I think can give up on them.

Most important question to ask yourself is if the ML is providing you the service that you want, be it massage skills or other services.

Cheong safe bro!
Senior bro, first thank you for sharing yr almost 19 years of experience. Me - still a newbie. I salute you for sharing as well as TS for starting this topic.

Every open posting is to me so enlightening tt I hv yet to learn & process. As we say in our project planning work ... we only know when the rubber meet the road.

But all senior bros sharing helped me very much individually... really envy those who drive & go to JB ...!! haha ...!! Cheers ...!!
Old 26-07-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Power bro. Super worth it. Now I am thinking of going in more often after my first try out at JB last week.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, first, thank you for starting this very useful thread.
Secondly, wondering how senior bros overcome their personal feelings as last Saturady 22-7-23, I really felt very hurt when I went to a yg ML who just arrived abt a few weeks ago & was highly praised & recco by a very senior bro.
Entrance $50 for a lousy massage 60mins & promised full svc $100. During initial massage no touching. After 10mins, she start to initiate full svc but when she stroked my didi & accidentally released .. she stopped immediately & even don't allow full svc... After bathe, she just dress, sit there & ignore me as I paid her full $150 w-out even enjoying full svc ...!!
Still feeling sore tt I should go back to old MLs for habitual visit rather than be adventurous. So habitual is still best from experience as adventurous hurts very deeply.
Just to let go my very stressed tense up anger on myself ... haha!!

Bro,
Sad to hear your unhappy experience.
But what do you mean by accidentally released?
Normally if customer released ML will considered job done unless is stated to provide 2 HJ.
Then again why do you paid her $150?
You mentioned $100 for full service?
If you only have HJ, $50 is sufficient unless her HJ come with 5G services.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
Sad to hear your unhappy experience.
But what do you mean by accidentally released?
Normally if customer released ML will considered job done unless is stated to provide 2 HJ.
Then again why do you paid her $150?
You mentioned $100 for full service?
If you only have HJ, $50 is sufficient unless her HJ come with 5G services.
Snr bro - thank you for connecting. Best to reply you by PM.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
qwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It seems like I need entertainment. because I often move between cities for work, so as to fill the loneliness when I'm not with my wife. Maybe this becomes a habit when outside the city
Old 01-05-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am also more habitual than adventurous. I tend to stick to those spas where I have receive good service and treatment.

Trying new spas can be a hit and miss. I rather not. Prefer to stick to the tried and tested ones. Only once in a while then try a new one from bros recommendations here
Old 01-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aini111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

80% habitual, 20% adventurous, once in the while need to discover new gems
Old 07-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 0
Bimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:
Hi bro

Sorry if too late a rep,y ass you post in 2923... but better late than never

Will PM You directly
Old 08-05-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

90% adventurous
10% habitual if I have a specific need/location/time I might return to the same ML few times but not continuous.

Many choices nowadays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1