The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2007, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
1 tree better than a forest?

Not sure if this is had been brought up before.

Have you ever bong a FL just once, then you just feel that she is the only girl you would ever bong again.

Or have you ever bong this FL and continue to bong other FLs but thought that every FL that you've tried after the particular FL is not good at all?

Share your experiences?

For me, I've been bonging FLs for one year plus. Frequency was like 2-4 times every week. And you could say that I've bonged women of all sorts and of all the standards countries such as Korea, Japan, Thailand, Europe countries and etc.

But recently, I bonged one of the FLs for the first time. I couldn't stop thinking about her everyday. Even though she command a relatively high rate for her services, but I would still try to book a slot with her whenever I can, to the extent of twice a week.

And very recently again, I couldn't get in touch with her, so I went to bong the others as well. But I found that I have no interests in the other FLs. I booked for two shots session, but yet even finishing the first shot is like so tasteless. It happened a few times.

Have I got KC for this particular FL?

Any bros can share their experiences?
Old 08-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Fa Cai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: 1 tree better than a forest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post

But recently, I bonged one of the FLs for the first time. I couldn't stop thinking about her everyday. Even though she command a relatively high rate for her services, but I would still try to book a slot with her whenever I can, to the extent of twice a week.

And very recently again, I couldn't get in touch with her, so I went to bong the others as well. But I found that I have no interests in the other FLs. I booked for two shots session, but yet even finishing the first shot is like so tasteless. It happened a few times.

Bro, stop it before you fall in love with her ....
Old 08-08-2007, 08:42 AM
CyberSleuth

Sometimes I do have this experience, but I think this is just temp, better try fight it off and resist too much RTF, else wait kena KC trap .... then you will start to lose your rational thinking ...
Old 08-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure if this is had been brought up before.

Have you ever bong a FL just once, then you just feel that she is the only girl you would ever bong again.

Or have you ever bong this FL and continue to bong other FLs but thought that every FL that you've tried after the particular FL is not good at all?

Share your experiences?

For me, I've been bonging FLs for one year plus. Frequency was like 2-4 times every week. And you could say that I've bonged women of all sorts and of all the standards countries such as Korea, Japan, Thailand, Europe countries and etc.

Few item to arrest, my bro.

Dun know have you married, if no, then i think is better to get married as you are using too much time and $$$$ for fuck.

For me, I have let this TN lady(MILF) service me, her skill is the best i met so far(my buddy also got the same feeling). But everytime i go TN i will hope to emt a lady better then her, but usually i end up disappointed.

THis is normal to human, alway looking for the best.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:18 AM
romans

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post

Dun know have you married, if no, then i think is better to get married as you are using too much time and $$$$ for fuck.

For me, I have let this TN lady(MILF) service me, her skill is the best i met so far(my buddy also got the same feeling). But everytime i go TN i will hope to emt a lady better then her, but usually i end up disappointed.

Bro sometime, it may not be the best in terms of skills, but more in terms pof GFE, liddat, kena smitten liao so may hv problems.,
Old 08-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 tree always better than forrest. forrest only give us more choice
Old 08-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by romans View Post
Bro sometime, it may not be the best in terms of skills, but more in terms pof GFE, liddat, kena smitten liao so may hv problems.,
lidat married the FL loh
Old 08-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There was this PRC FL which i rtf over 5 times... when i first spotted her in GL, i was smitted by her looks - 19 yo, bear a little resemblance (only abit..) to Jolin Cai but taller (ard 1.72m) and slimmer. Anyway that time my thought was service from these pretty gals would be quite lacklustre but i jus like her looks... But surprisingly we hitted off quite well and her service was way better compared to the average PRCs. I got her no. and RTF another time before she left SG. Like nearly 9 months later, when i was roaming GL one nite, i bumped into her and happily went another time and another time

THe advantage of RTF is u are assured a standard of service... dun need scared u kena a rude shock.

Of course, the philosophy of cheonging is to try different gals right... different model-like pretty gals which u normally won't get to bed, to fulfill a secret aspirations!
If u always want the same gal, then might as well get a GF rite
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 08-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

And very recently again, I couldn't get in touch with her, so I went to bong the others as well. But I found that I have no interests in the other FLs. I booked for two shots session, but yet even finishing the first shot is like so tasteless.

Bro,

It seems to me that this particular high rate FL had struck the right chord in the right places with you...

You may have fallen unconsciously for her looks, her certain service in particular, the unseen chemistry, etc...

In this respect, it's better to avoid this particular high rate FL and continue hunting for new bonks (try not to compare the "feel" with that of your particular FL)... By doing so, you will gradually forget about this FL and hopefully... this will help you to avoid falling into KC Trap..

Last edited by dexblu; 08-08-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe View Post
There was this PRC FL which i rtf over 5 times... when i first spotted her in GL, i was smitted by her looks - 19 yo, bear a little resemblance (only abit..) to Jolin Cai but taller (ard 1.72m) and slimmer... But surprisingly we hitted off quite well and her service was way better compared to the average PRCs....

THe advantage of RTF is u are assured a standard of service... dun need scared u kena a rude shock.

Of course, the philosophy of cheonging is to try different gals right... different model-like pretty gals which u normally won't get to bed, to fulfill a secret aspirations!
My exact sentiments!!! HUMANS are afterall, creatures of habit... and we always feel more secure in a familiar environment
Old 08-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

Quote:

must be the "Angel" in your siggy laa? the question is, does she feel the same about you? some FLs has good GFE with all customers. don't forget you are spending your hard earned money here

i have experienced it a few times with FLs and i would say we are just human. when the chemistry is right anything can happen. just be realistic because they are FL after all.... unless you are single and she is willing to leave FL for you, then its another story. there are many threads on this
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe View Post
There was this PRC FL which i rtf over 5 times... when i first spotted her in GL, i was smitted by her looks - 19 yo, bear a little resemblance (only abit..) to Jolin Cai but taller (ard 1.72m) and slimmer. Anyway that time my thought was service from these pretty gals would be quite lacklustre but i jus like her looks... But surprisingly we hitted off quite well and her service was way better compared to the average PRCs. I got her no. and RTF another time before she left SG. Like nearly 9 months later, when i was roaming GL one nite, i bumped into her and happily went another time and another time

If u always want the same gal, then might as well get a GF rite
4 to 5 times spread over a period of 9 to 10months is ok. But our thread starter he go 2 to 4 times a week.

avg 1 times $100, 4times a week about $400, one month about $1600. one year about $19200.

This figure to me is bomb to me. With this you can have many other fun and marry 2 wifves a year from vietman.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post

Not married yet, Bro. Not even attached, hehe

Hmmm, I dun look for the best. To me, this FL may be the best one out there already. Dun really wanna to look for a better one.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
Bro,

It seems to me that this particular high rate FL had struck the right chord in the right places with you...

You may have fallen unconsciously for her looks, her certain service in particular, the unseen chemistry, etc...

In this respect, it's better to avoid this particular high rate FL and continue hunting for new bonks (try not to compare the "feel" with that of your particular FL)... By doing so, you will gradually forget about this FL and hopefully... this will help you to avoid falling into KC Trap..
Hmm, I think I might have fallen for the unseen chemistry in her and perhaps other factors which the other FL doesn't possess.

I've received better service from other FLs, bonged prettier girls than this FL. But with this particular FL, I dun even want to treat her like a FL, but more like a gf.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
must be the "Angel" in your siggy laa? the question is, does she feel the same about you? some FLs has good GFE with all customers. don't forget you are spending your hard earned money here

i have experienced it a few times with FLs and i would say we are just human. when the chemistry is right anything can happen. just be realistic because they are FL after all.... unless you are single and she is willing to leave FL for you, then its another story. there are many threads on this
Hmmm, think dun mention names better.

This girl does have good GFE with all customers as can be seen from her thread. Was shown smses from her customers who actually message her saying that they're jealous of what they read on the threads when they thought she only have GFE with themselves only.

And, she did say that she is very comfortable going out with me (it's her story, I dunno if true and we did go out for movies, meals and stuffs outside business).

Lastly, I'm single. So I dun mind getting her as a gf if she's willing to leave FL for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1