The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-01-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

this thread is great going by the number of views.

Do share some maid contact with the sex god if you can. Cheers bros!
Old 30-01-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Just finish a new maid, very horny want more and more.can pass to brother, need to pay the maid
Please share bro. TIA
Old 30-01-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zzzwithgirls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I like maid horny but innocent look
Old 30-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerods View Post
Yah really sick.

No money involved la. Free.

More to come
You bad. People sick still bully her

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Brother please wait for next week ok, don’t want to give to many people in 1x. Later scare her

This maid is not beautiful, don’t later come and scold me ok ah.
heard u kenna one slap by one of the bro here for giving him ugly fat maid pay 100. then u run and cry like a bapok ? haha what a loser
Old 30-01-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
codeknighthero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Brother please wait for next week ok, don’t want to give to many people in 1x. Later scare her

This maid is not beautiful, don’t later come and scold me ok ah.

Haha.. wont scold you bro for sharing. You can send her contacts, I will contact her next week for sure.
Old 30-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just finish a new maid, very horny want more and more.can pass to brother, need to pay the maid
Can share bro?
Old 30-01-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post

My newest target has been sending me nudes and videos of her touching herself.. Was initially abit skeptical about how real she is, but decided to meet her anyway.

I was genuinely surprised by how cute she looked, being a petite 1.5m short kind of girl. It was supposed to be a short meet and greet before she went to the supermarket. So I held her hand and led her to the nearest toilet. She did not resist and followed docilely. The moment we were sure we were alone, she pulled my head down and started to french me deeply. I was still trying to act innocent, only held her by her waist, rubba her butt a little.. but she started rubbing my crotch and the moment my bro reacted she immediately undid my pants and whipped him out.

Again I was hesitating whether to guide her head down, and she already auto-pilot over and started sucking my cock. Was quite a view watching her try to deep throat me, imagining shes a school girl cos she so damn small.. Very soon I buay tahan liao and sat down on the toilet bowl, pulling her dress up and pulling her to sit astride me. She was very game and already wet when she pulled her soaked panties aside to slide my cock into her. Her boobs looked big in the photos and videos but ok la real life looks big on her but just a handful in my palms. Still they’re nice to suck and she got so wet it made me high just listening to my cock sliding into her wet sloppy pussy.

This girl fierce.. Guided my hands to pinch her nipples hard which made her moan and ride harder. Not even 10mins I already want to explode and informed her. She told me ok to shoot inside so I mai tu liao.. Knn stood up and slam her down deep a few times before releasing my week’s load of soldiers into her. But cb she grab my hair till I pain..

Prob will continue seeing her a few more times till I get bored
Can share bro?
Old 31-01-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
trustystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share the contact thanks.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Pm please!
Old 31-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros who are fishing for maids, can try ipanema along orchard towers. managed to fish one. face so-so but performs well in bed.

btw, this probably is on the wrong thread. but i might ask as well. any bros here knows where the old baan thai massage (the one near kallang mrt relocated?)
Old 31-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just chatted a new maid, I think 28yrs. Meeting on Sunday
Old 31-01-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just chatted a new maid, I think 28yrs. Meeting on Sunday

bro, share contacts. i already pmed you thanks
Old 31-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
bro, share contacts. i already pmed you thanks
I will find a way to pass u the contact
Old 31-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
bros who are fishing for maids, can try ipanema along orchard towers. managed to fish one. face so-so but performs well in bed.

btw, this probably is on the wrong thread. but i might ask as well. any bros here knows where the old baan thai massage (the one near kallang mrt relocated?)
Bro, I heard FL also come to Ipanmena. How do you know which is FL and which is maid?

And maid come there on Sunday only? Do you see any maid come during weekdays as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1