The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, I assume you are a male, la.

Don't do current colleague. There are a lot of problems if it breaks off or the girl gets sticky.

Build a relationship and wait until they leave or you leave.

Safer that way.

My mistake is that I did my accounts, ladies. I thought accounts and sales were different departments, so there was no problem. I was wrong.
Agreed... My friend who is a partner in a company was having an affair with one of his admin staff...

Buy stuff for her and her children (she has quite a number of children, but still looks pretty hot). Provide a lot of financial aid.

in return, she also helps him blow off some steam (LOL). Eventually, the wife found out (some of the other staff bao toh to her) and almost had a huge divorce (didn't as the children were still young). Why didn't divorce, he transferred all assets to the wife, now he is taking pocket money from her.
Old 25-04-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Agreed... My friend who is a partner in a company was having an affair with one of his admin staff...

Buy stuff for her and her children (she has quite a number of children, but still looks pretty hot). Provide a lot of financial aid.

in return, she also helps him blow off some steam (LOL). Eventually, the wife found out (some of the other staff bao toh to her) and almost had a huge divorce (didn't as the children were still young). Why didn't divorce, he transferred all assets to the wife, now he is taking pocket money from her.
Lol. GG for that dude. At workplace play such games must have high level of self control. Colleagues r the worst bunch of people to find out such secrets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1