The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
OC.SIN09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FB - Should I accept?

I have been a passive reader of SBF for the past few months so not entirely new here but this is my 1st post & thread. I'm not sure if I post this thread under the correct topic, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Before I seek for bro & sis advice, let me briefly introduce myself.

I'm a working OC for 20+ years with a teenage child. Facing the same common problems in marriage as most of you here, sex with hubby is no longer exciting and satisfying. In fact, he is more like a stranger than a hubby to me now. Although I have many opportunities to get out of my marriage with ppl met thru my career, I'm not ready to give up my marriage as it will mean hurting both of our extended families whom I have great relationship.

Many months ago (before I started reading in SBF), I met a guy (B) whom I'm quite attracted to. We started chit-chatting causally & out of the blue 1 day, he asked me to be his FB! He explained how FB relationship should be. I was very shocked at that time as I have never heard about FB relationship and wonder how can any gal agree to that! Of course I rejected him and we stopped contacting.

Recently, B and I cross path again. He asked me to be his FB again. This time, I'm tempted. But I still hesitate because I know that being FB is purely on sex only, no feeling should be involved. But I'm attracted to him, so there is a certain degree of feeling for him. Should I accept to be his FB? Am I playing with fire?
Old 22-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Meelephant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB - Should I accept?

Dear Sis,

FB is purely on sex only, no feeling should be involved? I don't think so.

Then again, you want to get out of the current "stranger relationship" with your hubby and get involved in another stranger relationship?????...in bed with no feelings????

I had exactly the same experience.....very difficult to manage......it was two years that I needed to get off......so I am for ONS now.....

By the way, this guy is heartless, feelingless, he just wants sex....all could have started with slow going rather than asked directly. He must be a very experioenced man.

Pardon me, do you just want to be his sex tool?

PM me if you have further query.
Old 22-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light

Hello sis

stay out of danger waters!!

FB is without feelings, just F and bye...

we amy all be bros in sbf, but i think we should be ethical minded to respect fellow sis in forum...so my advice...stay out..we guys have nothing to lose...but you have much to lose...

think carefully
luckyyeti
Old 22-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

if u willing to be someones toy, then just go ahead lor...but really pity ur husband if he is a gd one.. seriously, much better u use ur energy to try and better ur marriage sis.. especially since u guys have a child... just my tots nia..
Old 22-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
thesaint9753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyo, xiao mei mei, people just want free sex
you like that also can one meh, even got feeling
then one day he say bye bye then you how ?
You like to be public toilet ah ????

Think with your head and not your heart lah,
end up broken heart again ....
And confirm it
Old 22-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly....it is all up to you whether what you want for your life. No one else can tell you what you should do.

About being a FB....yes, by normal rule it is supposed to be for pure sex only and gotto respect each other's family life. Meaning....whenever free or feeling horny then arrange to meet and get it on then....after the screwing then act as if nothing happen and go back with each other's way of life. If you can accept that rule then, have fun!

If...you want more than that then it is best you talk and make it clear before agreeing to be his FB if not, there will be regret and unhappiness!

My 2 cents worth!
Old 22-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
skycock is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskycock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If its sex and excitement you are after than you should have a string of FBs and make it clear that you would like to hop around. I believe alot of bros here will like this kind of arrangement. I am one who is amenable to such with no string attached arrangement.
Old 22-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC.SIN09 View Post
Should I accept to be his FB? Am I playing with fire?
If you are not ready to give up your family, then don't do it. I do not think you can be a FB without feeling. Just as you have said, you are attracted to him and once you started being his FB, be prepared to face a more difficult choice to keep your marriage.
Old 22-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya you should go for it

But before that maybe you try to visualise this.....

1) you 2 started to have raw sex one day as the urge get the better of the brains, 2 weeks later you found out that you kena HIV, cos that FB of yours had been jio-ing other girls to be his FB and bonking ard without protections..... worst of all, you just had unprotected sex with your hubby 2 days ago due to his persistence, and you child uses your toothbrush where you had stained blood from your gum due to the attack of the virus...... den how???

2) Your husband found out about your FB and wanted a divorce, you are deprived of your child custody, ppl ard you started pointing fingers at you for being such a slut, sleeping ard, your child despise you when he/she grew up knowing that his/her mom is a bitch who prefer sex over her family and thus never wanted to see you again...... den how???

3) you really fell in love with this FB of yours after a period of time, you choose him instead of your family and in the end he left you to be with another FB and end up you have to bear with the consequences of sit (2) and worst of all sit (1)...... den how???

Before you make stupid decision, think....... guys can fxxk without feel yet still can get organism, but woman will only enjoy a good Fxxk when she had feel for that guy, are you sure you can just take him as your FB without any feel for him??? are you ready to take on sit 1-3 above??? hope you can think with your brain, not your boobs.....
Old 22-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I still hesitate because I know that being FB is purely on sex only, no feeling should be involved. But I'm attracted to him, so there is a certain degree of feeling for him. Should I accept to be his FB? Am I playing with fire?
You already answered the question yourselves with the above statement. If you cannot separate out your emotions then you are only heading for trouble..
Old 22-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hi sis,

We can discuss about your topic but can't help you make a decision.

Because only yourself understand yourself, maybe try looking into the mirror when you ask yourself this question. Preferably naked and imagine hugging your proposed FB naked as well.

If you want to make love with him and keep your family - then dont try

If you want to have sex with him only - then go ahead and make sure dont get yourself into big trouble - you know what i mean.

Finally before proceeding, check out on him, if he is the sticky type then ask him to go marina south (I mean go fly kite) but if he is those happy go lucky then perfect - he will be those who knows when to start & when to stop. It could hurt when he decided to stop, we call it give & take.

BUT in this world nothing's free. You get your enjoyment and you are likely to get some sour feeling eventually - God will say :" It's Fair"

But a gentle reminder, our feeling is not easily control, you may think that you have no string attached while stepping into a quick sand of love.

Life short enjoy it before it is too late and give us FR if you dont mind
Old 22-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
jake85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Probably you should think about your huband and kids again. Try to think back about those happy moment you once shared with them. Think about how you and your huband go thru thick and weals, how he woo you, and those marriage vow u made towards him. Maybe this will help?

Last edited by jake85; 22-09-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: QUOTE too long
Old 22-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
If you are not ready to give up your family, then don't do it. I do not think you can be a FB without feeling. Just as you have said, you are attracted to him and once you started being his FB, be prepared to face a more difficult choice to keep your marriage.
Good advice!
Old 22-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lsy84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi sis OC.SIN09! Well, based on on what you stated on your post, there are 2 options you can give yourself:

1) Let nature take its course If you really like the guy that you have mentioned so far, start of by being casual friends with him first, then see where things go from there on.

2) Forget about this incident and move on. This applies when at anytime you start to regret, and remorse when you think of ur teenage kid..

If you ask me, I would strongly suggest that you lay out your options before getting involved with the guy...cos you nvr know there might be complications if things get messy...if you know what i mean...
Old 22-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential

This really further support my point of actions... And honestly, not that I am proud of what I am currently doing.

A few months ago, someone close to my heart asked me... why a guy like myself with such caliber... would choose to to be a client (and not go out just meet someone)?

I said to myself... tht's bcoz there is no such thing as ONS or FB without feelings (while knowing tht I'm just not able to find the courage to develop feelings for someone again).

How can a guy possibly look at himself in the mirror after asking you to be a FB... while knowing you hav a family?!

I honestly can't imagine myself for being the cause of so many ppl ended up getting hurt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1