The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman99 View Post
Went to LP recently and walked into one of the bars. Saw one petite girl that looks yummy and want to take out. But she say must ask manager and don’t know the rates. Any bros know?
which level you go to ? Lower level only one or two pub per floor. Level 6 a few pubs together
Old 29-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Went a few weeks back to LP for a spin and entered a few. Didn’t take note the names though

6th floor one of the corner ones. Entered and had literally one beer there. There girls in total and only one other guy in there. The most attractive one was already attending to him, the second most attractive one came for abit but didn’t really seem keen to get a conversation going. Finally, the last one came and tried to talk me to me but I honestly had zero interest so I left after the one beer.

First floor by the entrance. There were four girls sitting in front of you the moment you open the door. Two of them came over to talk to me when I ordered my beer, and honestly it was okay! But then both tried getting me to buy them drinks which was a little too much for me… (went there solo)

Third floor (I think? But basically there’s a level with quite a few girls hanging around looking for customers). This was pretty fun because she started frenching me halfway through the first drink. Basically a lot of grinding, touching, and kissing - so playability pretty high here, maybe only downside was that there were only bar stools (no sofa seats). Left early as I had something on the next morning. It was only after that that it dawned on me that despite being out near 400$ despite being there for only about 2h…
Old 15-04-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
I was told Tanglin Mall. Maybe wrong ??
Don't go tanglin shopping centre 'Kings' bar, my friend got ripped off for $6000 there. Had to get the cops involved.
Old 15-04-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster (M)

Obsession at Joo Chiat Rd is ramping back up, ask for Louise. Young pinay will do almost anything

Coldplay at Concorde has some nice younger pinays these days and i trust the cashier not to rip you off

Kingz at LP is just a meat market, avoid

Rhythm n Booze on east coast road has some pretty but older ladies
Old 15-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
Don't go tanglin shopping centre 'Kings' bar, my friend got ripped off for $6000 there. Had to get the cops involved.
Fawk that
Who needs that when your out only looking for fun
Old 15-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Got a contact at Obsession?

Quote:
Obsession at Joo Chiat Rd is ramping back up, ask for Louise. Young pinay will do almost anything

Coldplay at Concorde has some nice younger pinays these days and i trust the cashier not to rip you off

Old 15-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any fair skinned Filipina that can be introduced. I especially love them. TIA.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be wise when you cheong bros. Always listen to your big head above. A good friend of mine lost almost everything from this pinay stuffs. He crawl pub after pubs. Gals after gals. He paid thru his cards for all. The debts were so high that he could not payback. He fled Singapore later. 1 pinay gal you get hocked, you are hocked to her entire families back in Philippines. So do cheong but manage within your means.
Sorry, just to share and alert bros here.
Old 16-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

I just learned rhythm n booze on east coast road is closed now. Girls there moved to Club 7 Joo Chiat Road.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
Be wise when you cheong bros. Always listen to your big head above. A good friend of mine lost almost everything from this pinay stuffs. He crawl pub after pubs. Gals after gals. He paid thru his cards for all. The debts were so high that he could not payback. He fled Singapore later. 1 pinay gal you get hocked, you are hocked to her entire families back in Philippines. So do cheong but manage within your means.
Sorry, just to share and alert bros here.
this is very true actually
Old 18-04-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

been a long time since i have immersed myself in the BMD bar experience. fucking covid 19. lol. anyway, good to see its all coming back. the bar seen is healing.

anyway, i think i am out of touch, forgot the MO and rules of engagement, seem to be to spending a lot for little to no returns. i figure i am just out of touch
Old 18-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17877 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
been a long time since i have immersed myself in the BMD bar experience. fucking covid 19. lol. anyway, good to see its all coming back. the bar seen is healing.

anyway, i think i am out of touch, forgot the MO and rules of engagement, seem to be to spending a lot for little to no returns. i figure i am just out of touch
Bro, true that we seem to be spending a lot for little returns but , as you said, the scene is changing.
The past situation was due to pubs having "experienced" girls only; girls who were experts at milking max LDs from customer.
Now, more new girls are coming in; girls with less experience PLUS with more competition, girls are wiling to do a lot more to get the LDs.

So, we are seeing a change from the sellers market to a buyers market.

My advice, anytime you meet a girl playing hard to get, just move to another.
There are always some willing to do more now.

Cheers
Good for us.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

I recently managed to bang one of the girls in the bar. Felt like the old days of Cuppage plaza, Duxton and Paramount where anything goes. I was lucky that she was willing to do more for more drinks. I still spent close $400 but at least got to bang her. I always keep a spare condom in the wallet 🤣🤣. Please don’t ask me where and whom. It was totally random, discreet and quite dark. The management (well, according to her) don’t allow such things. So best I can keep it private for now. I don’t think it will happened again, cause the risk of getting caught involved. But what a thrill it was banging in pub. There was no BJs as it would have been too obvious. She sat on me and wore loose shorts. So it was easy to hide what we were actually doing. From the others point of view it looked like she was just dry humping me. 🤣🤣 Been so long since I did such activities in a Pinoy bar. Lucky me I guess…

Like I said I was just lucky that she was willing participant. Unlikely will do this again with her as she is too scare of getting caught. Maybe that night she was horny, desperate (for drinks pts) and high on alcohol. The tri factor.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim and petite. 8/10
Boobs: B Cup and nice nipples to tune and suck
Old 18-04-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
I recently managed to bang one of the girls in the bar. Felt like the old days of Cuppage plaza, Duxton and Paramount where anything goes. I was lucky that she was willing to do more for more drinks. I still spent close $400 but at least got to bang her. I always keep a spare condom in the wallet 🤣🤣. Please don’t ask me where and whom. It was totally random, discreet and quite dark. The management (well, according to her) don’t allow such things. So best I can keep it private for now. I don’t think it will happened again, cause the risk of getting caught involved. But what a thrill it was banging in pub. There was no BJs as it would have been too obvious. She sat on me and wore loose shorts. So it was easy to hide what we were actually doing. From the others point of view it looked like she was just dry humping me. 🤣🤣 Been so long since I did such activities in a Pinoy bar. Lucky me I guess…

Like I said I was just lucky that she was willing participant. Unlikely will do this again with her as she is too scare of getting caught. Maybe that night she was horny, desperate (for drinks pts) and high on alcohol. The tri factor.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim and petite. 8/10
Boobs: B Cup and nice nipples to tune and suck
Haha your inbox will be flooded soon
Old 19-04-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Went to Coldplay recently since I was in the area. Heard that the usual crowd there is mainly Malay and were mostly missing due to Ramadan. I say empty but it was actually decent, so I can only imagine how full it must be normally…

Anw the girl I was with drank at a decent speed (2 drinks in about 2h). Which I felt was okay for a LD bar. Action was decent but nothing spectacular, and when the bill came she tried to sneak an extra drink in… She removed it after acting blur when I called her out though, so I guess still beats some of the other experiences here

Probably won’t go back - average quality and action.

Total damage 140$ for about two hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1