The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
to quote the words of warren buffet and george soros....risk is only when you don't know what you are doing and diversification is for the dogs......
hi bro ME, .... shouldn't it be "diversification when it comes to bitches"?

Diversification or even the perception of it can be used as leverage to coax that little bit of 'extra' from your BY.

Being "taken for granted" is an absolute anathema when it comes to courting and maintaining a gal. Even more so in the case with the professional purveyors of KC.

Being taken for granted erodes the element of respect and the desire to please.

And we do want to inflame the gals 'desire to please' ...... its from here that we can derive great sexual joy.

Cheers!

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 17-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Bro, share with us the storm although I have retired from the hanging flower scene not that I really started in the first place...hahah....

My "mistress" is back in China for two weeks and I kinda miss her...I like her because she really understands me and know my situation....not like some other girls only try to KC me to get the most out of me...probably will just relax with her for the rest of the year till I get sick of her... will try my best to cut down after going HH four to five times a week...
tell you if you buy me a drink, k? lol
Old 17-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
We can all go to some KTV pubs, BYO gal, cheap drinks and somemore can sing and play pools at the same time.

Who's onz??? Kekeke.

sure onz
A/w for Bro ME to agree to buy drinks leh hahaha
Old 17-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry View Post
sure onz
lol...I dun mind treating a HH session at CJ one of these days this month...but you guys can only make during SH ley and I can only make it during HH....actuallly I low profile guy la....and not chatty sort, so shy to meet new brudders...

btw saw yoyo from cmc back at armani as a singer...lol...is it true hang 100 at armani big leow?....their target only 5K a mth...
Old 17-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
hi bro ME, .... shouldn't it be "diversification when it comes to bitches"?

Diversification or even the perception of it can be used as leverage to coax that little bit of 'extra' from your BY.

Being "taken for granted" is an absolute anathema when it comes to courting and maintaining a gal. Even more so in the case with the professional purveyors of KC.

Being taken for granted erodes the element of respect and the desire to please.

And we do want to inflame the gals 'desire to please' ...... its from here that we can derive great sexual joy.

Cheers!
hahah...you are right but doesn't work for my girl ley...she always tell me never mind if I want to meet other girls or go other joints go ahead...think she's doing a reverse KC on me....yup but it's fun to play with such mind games sometimes...
Old 17-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Like I said lor, retired liaoz. No more the need to "punch card" so HH is also the CAN! Hahaha

Quick quick when when the drinks drinks. I know a certain BJ & WB bro also kinda thirsty.

Quote:
sure onz
Quote:
lol...I dun mind treating a HH session at CJ one of these days this month...but you guys can only make during SH ley and I can only make it during HH....actuallly I low profile guy la....and not chatty sort, so shy to meet new brudders...

btw saw yoyo from cmc back at armani as a singer...lol...is it true hang 100 at armani big leow?....their target only 5K a mth...
Quote:
tell you if you buy me a drink, k? lol

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 17-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

maybe this thur or fri HH?...bro WB overseas la....TT ok?....anyone else? cj room easy to get....keep it low profile or?
Old 17-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

actually i think i prefer thursday...since tomorrow dun intend to cheong...thursday itchy leow..hahaha...
Old 17-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
maybe this thur or fri HH?...bro WB overseas la....TT ok?....anyone else? cj room easy to get....keep it low profile or?
Hahaha, I think TT will above Peace Centre for a while ...
His gal will be running after him... story withheld, until clearance from the man himself.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 18-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
His gal will be running after him... story withheld, until clearance from the man himself.

Bro LDH....TT says he will drop by on thursday HH for a while at 7...so how? you on then I will book a room...just a simple chill out session...own time own target sort la...I will probably jio another serial fucker to join if he can make it...you guys prefer new wing or old wing...then up to bro TT whether he wants to share his stories or not...haha...
Old 18-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Bro LDH....TT says he will drop by on thursday HH for a while at 7...so how? you on then I will book a room...just a simple chill out session...own time own target sort la...I will probably jio another serial fucker to join if he can make it...you guys prefer new wing or old wing...then up to bro TT whether he wants to share his stories or not...haha...
Quote:

Low profile isn't enough for me. i gotta go on slient mode when in peace centre lol
Old 18-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can be there around 7om too. How to contact you bro?

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 18-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can be there around 7om too. How to contact you bro?

Okay...then I book a room at the new wing, entrance via the carpark or main lobby and very discreet....I will call derek the operations mgr later...I pm you my hp....but maybe I need to leave abit earlier at 830...so honoured to finally meet the two of you...hahaha....will sms you guys the room no. after I reach about 630...
Old 18-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okay...then I book a room at the new wing, entrance via the carpark or main lobby and very discreet....I will call derek the operations mgr later...I pm you my hp....but maybe I need to leave abit earlier at 830...so honoured to finally meet the two of you...hahaha....will sms you guys the room no. after I reach about 630...
Wah.... 830pm leave liaoz... so early.
I am bringing a beautiful songbird along...

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 19-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Wah.... 830pm leave liaoz... so early.
I am bringing a beautiful songbird along...
so fast got already a songbird ah
now who's retiring?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1