The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hi bros, visited an ML for the first time and really liked my experience, it's at khatib j* spa
, at the start was some quick chatting/knowing more about each other, start massage on back, literally started teasing 2 minutes in with some balls teasing, she will make sure to touch at least once every minute, then when she asks u to flip over, that's when the actions begins. i feel that it's very subtle and cheeky the way she initiates it, and also when she massage top body she will go behind your head so u can see her boobs right on top of your face. when i put my hands under her clothes to feel her boobs, can tell by touching her back that her body is really slim, also grabbed her tight ass (could feel the bulge due to her underwear), didn't try going under her pants tho

btw i went 1.5 hrs, gave her blue note top up even though she didn't state the price, i just assume it's $50
Old 13-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/

Previously named as Suki as per other bros. One of the main reason I tried was due to a few MRs before me stating she looks like Julia from JAV (fan here)

Here is my review on recent update.
Massage: was okay. It feels like the kind your partner do. Cant hiam that it's bad. Just enough that kind.
Boobs: I agree the way they droop feels similar. But nonethelesz, they are nice to grope. No touching of the nips(mentioned that it's pain)
Sensual: Bbbj has effort but didn't last long swapped to HJ and licking of your nips.
Overall session feels nice. Was chatting and she was smiling and all, phone usage only after deed was done and I was takingg a shower.

To some other questions I seen here. She doesn't smoke I think. No smell of it when I enter the apartment. Place is rather clean without any weird smell. Place is not ideal for foot soldier. About 4-5 mins walk from mrt. Terrible if it's a hot day.
Think she vapes.. saw the vape on the bedside table.. vape usually not as strong so some ppl may smell it some don’t..
Old 13-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...X8#xtor=CS1-10

Kim keat tio raid.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/summer-massage/

This girl location was there, probably up van already
Any FR on her?
Old 13-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
spunkerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Think she vapes.. saw the vape on the bedside table.. vape usually not as strong so some ppl may smell it some don’t..
Yup, she vapes. We had a discussion on where to source cheaper pods lol
Old 13-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can pm me lulu contact number, accidentally reset my phone and lost all unsaved contacts

thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, Lulu has shifted to a new place at Little India. Those who know will know.
Old 13-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
To the 2 who disagree with my post:

1. dont agree
Can you share for our benefit who has a better figure? Tight yet curvy.
2. FL posting as ML, no support bro
Did not know that was a bad thing, but you can patronise only for M services no?
Different ppl different requirement/expectation, as long as we satisfied with it, no issue with it..

anyway, I must say Muzi is tall & pretty syt (not sure how much of man made portion covers), from photo the last 3 pics closest to real look

Look: 9/10 mixed look, she said she is mixed, tall slender syt, definitely a head turner
Massage: 4/10 she mentioned that she is not good at massaging, so state only simple massage, but well she tried, just don't have the strength
Sensual: 6/10 she will rub you with both of her assets but was kind of a short session, can feel that she is still not as experienced, her bbbj was ok, went straight into business after that, tight paipan
Personality: quiet person, will only talk if you ask her question
RTM: yes, not for massage
Old 13-10-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
Different ppl different requirement/expectation, as long as we satisfied with it, no issue with it..

anyway, I must say Muzi is tall & pretty syt (not sure how much of man made portion covers), from photo the last 3 pics closest to real look

Look: 9/10 mixed look, she said she is mixed, tall slender syt, definitely a head turner
Massage: 4/10 she mentioned that she is not good at massaging, so state only simple massage, but well she tried, just don't have the strength
Sensual: 6/10 she will rub you with both of her assets but was kind of a short session, can feel that she is still not as experienced, her bbbj was ok, went straight into business after that, tight paipan
Personality: quiet person, will only talk if you ask her question
RTM: yes, not for massage
Tell me about it. I just recalled a bit of the mid-scene, after round 1 she bent over facing away to clean the shower floor,my eyes were locked and refractory period instantly ended. Didn't matter to me how much is man made, looked AND felt good. Your FR definitely sounds legit and likely there is no big difference in our preferences, I am looking forward to trying if you score anyone a 9 and above in looks in future.
Old 13-10-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Mu Zi operates from spa or apartment?
Old 13-10-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A FR on one of my regulars An An

Look:7.5 (Exotic, similar to pictures, won't reject)
Body: 7.5 (Boobs a little bit saggy, but still nice)
Sensual: 7.5 (Think got people mention before, her bbbj is not bad but can feel a bit of teeth)

Overall: On my return list for quite long. Can't really go wrong with her. And her services really 'comprehensive' if you know what I mean.
Old 13-10-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Mu Zi operates from spa or apartment?
Havent visited her but shld be like a shophouse
Old 13-10-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wondering why I don’t see my FR for wen wen
Old 13-10-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Visited Niko/Suki after seeing all the fantastic reviews.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/

Looks and body: 8.5/10 for MILF, for looks.
If you like XMMs and MILFs don’t excite you, then waste your time and our time. Skip.

But if you like MILF, you should absolutely try her. She gives off this elegant tai tai vibe. It was like 偷吃 with someone’s hot mum.

Her skin is silky smooth. The feeling of her legs and body rubbing against mine is super simulating.

9/10 for her body + bobbies. Even though she is a not a sport enthusiast, her body is still v lean n firm. Her assets are super substantial. Her boobs are one of the best boobs that I have ever caressed – more than a handful, soft but not flabby. Those are heavenly boobs.

Message: 7.5/10. Nice oil massage. Full 20 mins. Definitely put in effort. Not piano not Mozart.

Sensual: 8/10. Used nails on the back. Then BBBJ was really skillful. The suction and technique was good. I continued to fonder with her boobies while she did her stuff.

I wanted to cut down my activities. Like that how to cut down? I want MILK.

Last edited by Onsjohn; 13-10-2021 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Bobbies
Old 13-10-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Hopefully it’s not those fuckshop setup
Old 13-10-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Yes, would not consider it either, it is along a row of shophouses, it felt like it was just renovated and with a discreet stairwell leading up to it.
Old 13-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Hopefully it’s not those fuckshop setup
Not sure what that means, but if you are worried about a hurried service, it sometimes take 2 hands to clap. If you treat her nicely, cannot imagine that she will rush you out the door. She definitely did not for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1