The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Sharing is caring. I met probably 100-200 PRC girls from wechat over the years. Normally will meet to buy them a meal at a PRC restaurant in Chinatown. Not costly, I need to eat too right? They feel safer meeting up in a PRC restaurant full of PRCs. Plus they satisfy a craving for hometown food. I get to learn more about PRC food. Selectively will proceed further if I sense there is a need I can fulfil and if I didn't get cheated by their profile photo.

This type of profile should be avoided if possible. The problems in life will likely only magnify as both of you age. You may be dealing with the ex-husband, a child who is not yours and in future you will deal with the child's spouse and children. Among all parties listed, your opinion and status/feeling is the lowest in her eyes.

Met a single friend (M) who married a late 50s SG divorcee with a son in his 30s. Son married a Viet girl working in a pub. They had a daughter then Viet girl divorced the son after getting her SG citizenship. Basically the son and ex-wife (viet) dumped the grandchild with the SG divorcee and went on to lead their own lives.

SG divorcee is so angry she needs to deal with the shit. Still need to solve the daily problems caused by ex-husband, useless son, former Viet daughter in law but still mother of her grandchild and the grandchild who is the most innocent party. So she takes out her anger on the 6 year old child. Child basically lived her own life with her granny (SG divorcee) and her new husband M.

M felt the child is innocent and tries to shield the kid from the mental abuse. Then he is constantly reminded that as her husband, he should stand on her side and not keep telling her she is wrong to do what she wants. SG divorcee wants M to tell her son and former daughter in law to be responsible parents. But M knows the son is not related to him. Why will the Viet girl listen to him too?

So you see, when you get involved with a divorcee, you have to solve her shit and in return, no one cares how M feels. Can avoid divorcee with a child... just avoid. Unless the divorcee is willing to have your child, then it's different. Don't be involved with somebody only to end up being a nobody in her life.

That's some sound advice.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

For me, malaysian like better. They just will try their best for the money too
Old 27-02-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xylevera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
currently have 2 FB one sengkang one CCK. plus one prc tourist which have been given contact to one bro here if u follow my posts
Bro got any chance to share contact ? Or could exchange with u also
Old 28-02-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Deepgalaxy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
currently have 2 FB one sengkang one CCK. plus one prc tourist which have been given contact to one bro here if u follow my posts
Hey there, able to share contact?
Old 29-02-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
tiagong can book influencer whores like zhiyan and tasha from prettyberries who is an okt lol
Oh, she still ard uh. Haha.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Help release their stress. Sg more fast paced vs their hometown.

From my experience, seems msian girls usually 2 type: lose virginity young (like 16 to 18) or else super guai conservative wait for marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlost View Post
For me, malaysian like better. They just will try their best for the money too
Old 01-03-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Preffix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello Bro, would you be kind enough to share the contacts ? Thank you
Old 01-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
From my experience, seems msian girls usually 2 type: lose virginity young (like 16 to 18) or else super guai conservative wait for marriage
Either very horny or very boring.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro can share contact for Cck milf haha thanks

Quote:
Old 03-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows how to sign up wechat? Looks like need someone else to invite?
Old 03-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone knows how to sign up wechat? Looks like need someone else to invite?
Just ask your prc friends to help you complete the process. If no prc friends, just go to a MP and choose a PRC ML for 1 hour of massage. Tell her the problem and say you will like to keep in touch with her via wechat so that you can arrange to meet her again.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Last time I got f one 21yo pretty Penang girl. She told me she already slept with 30+ guys. I almost fell out of my chair lol

Manyyyy years ago when I was in my 20s, I f another 21yo KL girl. She said slept with 10+ guys. At that time I tot quite high number liao haha

For both, i made the 1st move for kiss but they made the 1st move for sex. Horny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Either very horny or very boring.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FreeGuy27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hi able to share ctc? TIA
Old 04-03-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
joexiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Interesting thread.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Girls usually put in some thought when choosing which photos to upload and what to type in their dating profile. Often their friends also give comments.
So it helps study the details closely when planning your attack.
Eg never show neh neh means she wants to highlight her mind.
Show a bit of neh neh means she is down for it if you play your cards right.
Show neh neh deep deep means scammer. Use your brains properly! Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1