The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 08-10-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Went J* s** today. Shiok.
RTM with Y***i, PRC syt. Petite. Her look is way younger than her actual age, mid20+.

Took hot oil package @ 89/hr (cat 1 joint). Clean cosy massage room with attached shower.
She is bubbly and cheerful. Love her sweet smile & teasing. High on my RTM list.
Standard tipping rate.

Up my points and pm me for WC.

Last edited by Autumnsun; 18-10-2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Loooooong time never come here..... fav ml all left. But with that 89, i tahan long time no visit...
Old 13-10-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shadowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker here but just wanted to share a simple FR since I had issues myself when looking for a simplified guide.

Additionally some bros or lurkers here have been making things really difficult for the ladies especially with the paynow method (faking payment) or threatening to call the police on them when payment is asked - rabak lah you guys. For every other steady bro here, hats up for keeping this place going despite the prices.

Damage : 1 blue
Therapist : Y2 , B***

Y2 - Gentle and can be your listening ear if you're looking at general relaxation. Provides a decent massage but you have to also show her some respect in order to get her trust. Generally speaking the angpai there is famous for her HDLY but every other lady has also mastered the art to be honest so just tell her upfront about the HDLY and enjoy yourself! She's a really intelligent lady so you can have a proper conversation with her as well.

B*** - Chilli padi is the word for her but she's amazingly down to her given her looks and skills. Another intelligent lady that provides great conversations and laughs. She's had enough of weird requests which explains her snappy personality so as long as you keep things vanilla it will all be fine. Has also mastered the art of HDLY so be upfront and enjoy the great massage that she delivers.

All in all, TLR, i have spent time and effort to see if the leading angpai is still worth the time but just like changi village nasi lemak, everyone else has learnt and mastered the HDLY skill so hope this helps!
Old 13-10-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
Long time lurker here but just wanted to share a simple FR since I had issues myself when looking for a simplified guide.

Additionally some bros or lurkers here have been making things really difficult for the ladies especially with the paynow method (faking payment) or threatening to call the police on them when payment is asked - rabak lah you guys. For every other steady bro here, hats up for keeping this place going despite the prices.

Damage : 1 blue
Therapist : Y2 , B***

Y2 - Gentle and can be your listening ear if you're looking at general relaxation. Provides a decent massage but you have to also show her some respect in order to get her trust. Generally speaking the angpai there is famous for her HDLY but every other lady has also mastered the art to be honest so just tell her upfront about the HDLY and enjoy yourself! She's a really intelligent lady so you can have a proper conversation with her as well.

B*** - Chilli padi is the word for her but she's amazingly down to her given her looks and skills. Another intelligent lady that provides great conversations and laughs. She's had enough of weird requests which explains her snappy personality so as long as you keep things vanilla it will all be fine. Has also mastered the art of HDLY so be upfront and enjoy the great massage that she delivers.

All in all, TLR, i have spent time and effort to see if the leading angpai is still worth the time but just like changi village nasi lemak, everyone else has learnt and mastered the HDLY skill so hope this helps!
Looks like the art of HDLY has been mastered by many already not just secretly kept by St*r.

Time to re-visit this place soon. Been so long cause I'm always flying
Old 13-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Went J* s** today. Shiok.
RTM with Y***I, PRC syt. Petite. Her look is way younger than her actual age, mid20+.

Took hot oil package @ 89/hr (cat 1 joint). Clean cosy massage room with attached shower.
She is bubbly and cheerful. Love her sweet smile & teasing. High on my RTM list.
Standard tipping rate.

Up my points and pm me for WC.
Can can share damage for extra and does it include roaming?
Old 13-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. I planning to try J* later. Any good ml to recommend. Prefer nice assets and roaming allowed for one blue
Old 13-10-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humm View Post
Hi all, just try out blk 123. Entry rate $60. First time try there so not sure who to look for. Saw a lot of young ML but cos I never do booking . Kena a milf ML lol. Massage is good . GQ standard rate but was offer double service . Will consider rtm. Sorry if my review is not good.
Bro got contact? And any young ML to recommend?
Old 13-10-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. I planning to try J* later. Any good ml to recommend. Prefer nice assets and roaming allowed for one blue
As much as I know roaming requires additional 3-5R add on to 1B service. Maybe regulars and old timers get to enjoy old price if they started in 2022. Maybe can check with @shadowboy
Old 13-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Can can share damage for extra and does it include roaming?
Bro, my take is. Mostly 1B can do the job. Even with some 1st time try ones, i prefer only 1B if the ml look avg and above, the most dont roam. Lolx
But if those very chio ones, then no choice, lil head taken over and may go for 1b+2~3r for a try. But mostly such ml i will only go once. As i am sure many places 1b can do many wonders
Old 13-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Thnz bro for the infor. Upped you both
Old 15-10-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Bro, my take is. Mostly 1B can do the job. Even with some 1st time try ones, i prefer only 1B if the ml look avg and above, the most dont roam. Lolx
But if those very chio ones, then no choice, lil head taken over and may go for 1b+2~3r for a try. But mostly such ml i will only go once. As i am sure many places 1b can do many wonders
Have not been since Twinkles left. It was an interesting chapter. We move on to the next.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Have not been since Twinkles left. It was an interesting chapter. We move on to the next.
She's back for about 2 months already
Old 15-10-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
She's back for about 2 months already
thought she moved to another location. so still with mask on or ?
Old 15-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
thought she moved to another location. so still with mask on or ?
Dude, who still wear mask now? just go thru the past few pages or check spa FB, she's back since 29 July
Old 17-10-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, anyone got any good reccs for ml in yishun not from jq? want to try something new! thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1