The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 13-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Supworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mind pm me for the details bro
Old 13-03-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Supworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Able to pm me for details bro
Old 13-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3lacklisted View Post
Today was a good day, went to Yishun based on some of the recommendations here and went for a 88 massage.

Here's the twist, after the ML teased me and helped my lil bro squeeze some milk out, I told the ML I didn't want to pay. AHHAHA. I threaten to tell her boss and call the cops, what can she do, she also LL suck thumb.

I walk out like a boss. Ez game Ez life. Don't be a sucker and pay 50/80. Pay too much, your wallet heart pain, pay too little they KPKB. Don't pay is best.

If really can make me give 9-10/10 until I bo wei gong then maybe I happy tip a $10 for them. AHAHAHHA join the revolution, don't be a sucker guys.
sometimes I really don't understand some people.
willing to go to those $88 joint, yet don't want to pay for the service they receive.
Personally I like those that service you straight without asking whether you want or not or talk about the price.
Now one less ML that will do that.
They are just making a living.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin
Old 13-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
The last time I visited her a long long time ago, I kena fingered by her…. Not too sure if she still does that now… maybe you can go a few times and let me know.
Just tried Xxxo Xxxo. She is better than Lxxa in massage skill, in the art of teasing and HJ. Stimulation of my erotica zones was awesome and detail oriented. Just that she doesn’t allow u to slip your hands underneath her bra. I could only caress from outside. She got nice bod and in person, she is quite close to the pic in FB. Definitely worth a try. 👍🏽😄

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Just tried Xxxo Xxxo. She is better than Lxxa in massage skill, in the art of teasing and HJ. Stimulation of my erotica zones was awesome and detail oriented. Just that she doesn’t allow u to slip your hands underneath her bra. I could only caress from outside. She got nice bod and in person, she is quite close to the pic in FB. Definitely worth a try. 👍🏽😄
So did you got fingered by her?
Old 13-03-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just tried Xxxo Xxxo. She is better than Lxxa in massage skill, in the art of teasing and HJ. Stimulation of my erotica zones was awesome and detail oriented. Just that she doesn’t allow u to slip your hands underneath her bra. I could only caress from outside. She got nice bod and in person, she is quite close to the pic in FB. Definitely worth a try. ������
Maybe she allow but need topup more M? Ahahahaha

Last edited by holomolo; 13-03-2023 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Love
Old 14-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
azberg2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazberg2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone tried the new spa at block 1*2? Tinted dark dark glass panels, with curtain at the counter area. Any bro got any service feedback? Always with my colleague so not very convinence to try yet. Lol.
i tried, 1hr $58. lady boss, but no GQ. massage is like piano.. she told me got 2 girls coming soon and it 2 floors spa
Old 14-03-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So did you got fingered by her?
She poured hot oil thru my ass crack and then stimulatingly slide her little fingers along my ass crack. The feeling was indescribable … it felt so damn Shiok! My dick was already rock hard at that instant.

Anyway I don’t like to be poked in my ass … I prefer to be licked or caressed with oil.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-03-2023 at 02:51 PM.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
No idea, man!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by azberg2000 View Post
i tried, 1hr $58. lady boss, but no GQ. massage is like piano.. she told me got 2 girls coming soon and it 2 floors spa
Thanks bro! Hopefully she faster engage more ladies haha
Old 14-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Anyone try harmony Spa?
Anything interesting?
Tried, but no GQ asked. Maybe they see people de.
Old 14-03-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
For the price, make sure grope her till song song worth the extra 30 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azberg2000 View Post
Masaage piano no GQ.. Go for what..., 🤔
Old 17-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
cockster12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The last time I visited her a long long time ago, I kena fingered by her…. Not too sure if she still does that now… maybe you can go a few times and let me know.
I just finished piano lessos no GQ 🙃
Old 17-03-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
azberg2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazberg2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Thanks bro! Hopefully she faster engage more ladies haha
New girl arrived. i go try, now 1hr is $60. a mid 30s lady, those village type. massage abt 6.5/10.
GQ is offer. Standard fee. but no lifting the polo tee. need to top up $20 for that!!!

but breast quite big...
Old 18-03-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She poured hot oil thru my ass crack and then stimulatingly slide her little fingers along my ass crack. The feeling was indescribable … it felt so damn Shiok! My dick was already rock hard at that instant.

Anyway I don’t like to be poked in my ass … I prefer to be licked or caressed with oil.
from JQ?
if im correct yeah she is the best actually,
i tried new girl last time but the experience totally sucked, hj and massage totally CMI, that day got lucky as not busy so i requested xxio xxio for another hour,
only her can make me cum lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1