The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roytenapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Know one at clementi but a little ex. Willing to trade
May I know the spa in Clementi ?
Old 16-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

I realized edging or not, sometimes it is what we tell the ML.

Most ML should catch the hints. I will say, i went cycling, inner groin always very tight, hamstrings aslo, plus i got knee issues. So the massage will always revolve around there for my usual ML. If they cannot catch such hints, means they either do not care or act blur. Times are hard, many ML willingly to please.
Old 16-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I have 1-2 good cock teasers strictly for exchange with snr bros only 😅😅
Old 19-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Is there any ML at k**** which does the full edging but also allows release? Keep hearing diff things and want to try but if no release then not my thing leh
I have been reading the many comments/FRs from different threads and thought the best way was to try it myself.

Please note that I took the 90mins hot stone option ($118) and my ML was Lind@. Was thinking that if there was no teasing/ GQ, at least I can enjoy the massage.

My FR is my own experience and I have no ties to this spa, so please don't zap me if you disagree.

ML was business like and to the point, immediately face down and she started massaging. First disappointment was that she didn't tear my disposable undies, ok never mind, continue. She then pressed with towel on top no oil for first 10mins or so. Next she put the oil, massage was not too bad, not piano. Then when massaging my back, she didn't pull the undies halfway down like most other MPs (even healing touch/ natureland will do so) - second disappointment. Once she accidentally tugged my undies lower, and she immediately pulled it back up, haiz. Next she did legs, and she didn't rip undies, and just massaged around it. By this point, I had accepted that nothing else was going to happen.

I was expecting her to ask to ask me flip over but then suddenly things changed!

After adjusting the towels, she quickly ripped the middle part of my undies so my butt was the only part not covered by towels. She then poured oil down my ass crack and started to rub up and down from ass to balls. She would then run her fingers around my ass and rub my thighs. This went on for about 5 mins. She then asked me to turn over. She alternated between both legs, rubbing my balls/ around my groin and thighs. So this went on for the next 20+mins.

Feeling was quite shiok throughout. And here I thought would come the GQ and she asked me "you want to shower?".
I chose no, and she gave me warm towels to wipe the oil off.

So my experience was that there was indeed teasing (as in legit balls sac and ass crack touching/ rubbing) but no GQ for me.

Sorry for the long FR, but I wanted to be clear what happened and what didn't.

I hope other bros who are thinking to go or not can find my FR useful to help them make decision.

Thanks for reading
Old 21-11-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
I have been reading the many comments/FRs from different threads and thought the best way was to try it myself.

Please note that I took the 90mins hot stone option ($118) and my ML was Lind@. Was thinking that if there was no teasing/ GQ, at least I can enjoy the massage.

My FR is my own experience and I have no ties to this spa, so please don't zap me if you disagree.

How's her looks and figure?
ML was business like and to the point, immediately face down and she started massaging. First disappointment was that she didn't tear my disposable undies, ok never mind, continue. She then pressed with towel on top no oil for first 10mins or so. Next she put the oil, massage was not too bad, not piano. Then when massaging my back, she didn't pull the undies halfway down like most other MPs (even healing touch/ natureland will do so) - second disappointment. Once she accidentally tugged my undies lower, and she immediately pulled it back up, haiz. Next she did legs, and she didn't rip undies, and just massaged around it. By this point, I had accepted that nothing else was going to happen.

I was expecting her to ask to ask me flip over but then suddenly things changed!

After adjusting the towels, she quickly ripped the middle part of my undies so my butt was the only part not covered by towels. She then poured oil down my ass crack and started to rub up and down from ass to balls. She would then run her fingers around my ass and rub my thighs. This went on for about 5 mins. She then asked me to turn over. She alternated between both legs, rubbing my balls/ around my groin and thighs. So this went on for the next 20+mins.

Feeling was quite shiok throughout. And here I thought would come the GQ and she asked me "you want to shower?".

So my experience was that there was indeed teasing (as in legit balls sac and ass crack touching/ rubbing) but no GQ for me.

I hope other bros who are thinking to go or not can find my FR useful to help them make decision.

Thanks for reading
How's her looks and figure? Interested to look for her.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
How's her looks and figure? Interested to look for her.
she's thin and face, can see her photo here (can discount 20%) https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...45570983869291
Old 23-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share ctc? I can provide my recommendation too

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I have 1-2 good cock teasers strictly for exchange with snr bros only 😅😅
Old 23-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

XM is the regular ML I visit for close to a year. My sharing is purely based on my experience and ur experience may varies.

Last time I visit was not that long ago. Reached 20 mins earlier and was told to wait for her on another massage bed, separated by curtain. The 20 mins wait was quite “torturous” by her surround sound when she was servicing another bro. Almost make me want to DIY myself.

Finally it came to my turn. We hugged like long lost lover and I enjoyed the feel when the 2 huge melons pressed on me. First firework exploded with roaming before massage.

Solid massage, not piano type. Bros who like hard and solid massage should give her a try.

Then the teasing and edging part came when she ran her nails from my outer to inner thighs like 蚂蚁上树, ants crawl up the tree, torn the disposable undie and put me into HDLY position and continue to caress my riffle and magazine with her soft and sensual touches. 2IC awaken and I ownself flip over to proceed for 2nd firework.

Overall it is an enjoyable experience at reasonable damage. Only downside is curtain joint and common toilet. But I have no issue with it as I’m always the only customer in shop during session
Old 23-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
XM is the regular ML I visit for close to a year. My sharing is purely based on my experience and ur experience may varies.

Last time I visit was not that long ago. Reached 20 mins earlier and was told to wait for her on another massage bed, separated by curtain. The 20 mins wait was quite “torturous” by her surround sound when she was servicing another bro. Almost make me want to DIY myself.

Finally it came to my turn. We hugged like long lost lover and I enjoyed the feel when the 2 huge melons pressed on me. First firework exploded with roaming before massage.

Solid massage, not piano type. Bros who like hard and solid massage should give her a try.

Then the teasing and edging part came when she ran her nails from my outer to inner thighs like 蚂蚁上树, ants crawl up the tree, torn the disposable undie and put me into HDLY position and continue to caress my riffle and magazine with her soft and sensual touches. 2IC awaken and I ownself flip over to proceed for 2nd firework.

Overall it is an enjoyable experience at reasonable damage. Only downside is curtain joint and common toilet. But I have no issue with it as I’m always the only customer in shop during session
Who is this XM bro, care to share 😅😅
Old 23-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post

Thanks for reading
Bro can share? I would to try this place since don’t need top up
Old 23-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post

Can share contact
Old 23-11-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone can share contact for full session edging?
Old 23-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
Bro can share? I would to try this place since don’t need top up
90mins-118 is kinda like topping up already..it’s the same as topping up for those what lymph care massage and if you take normal package there’s no teasing
Old 24-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thekneesiol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it the one must take hot oil massage?
Old 25-11-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Recently book a session with Cindy, got my muscles relaxed under her tender loving pressing with her smooth smooth hands. Gentle touch on my sensitive area and solid massage. Worthy to try

Interested bros can pm me for contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread