The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 10-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-04-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
Masaqee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasaqee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had this Premature ejaculation problem since my younger days. When young, after my ejaculation, didi still hard and strong for me to complete second or third shots. Therefore, I didn't see this as an issue and in fact I saw it as a plus point in bed.

Over the years, didi getting softer and softer after my first ejaculation. I am reaching my forty now and feel that this has affecting my sex life. and I feel sorry to my wife every time when we have sex.

after reading some FRs by many brothers, I decided to give Master JJ a try. Long story short, after my second therapy, the softness issue has some improvement but I can last longer and harder before first ejaculation.

I am happy with this result as I had tried many others and don’t see improvement. Will complete the treatment cycle and follow Master's advice for a better health and sex life.
Old 10-04-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster (A)

I am JJ Lee whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy and I was traditional Chinese medicine trained.

When you feel weak in your sexual activities such as having premature ejaculation, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse, frequent urination, night urination, testicle swell and pain, infertility couples, etc. Please come and visit me, I can provide a solution. If no results immediately you will have your money back.

I use the combination of Medical Qigong and TCM Physiotherapy JG to provide dedicated customised treatment based on individual’s analysis. If you want to see improvement, must come and try me.

Price: $150/1 hr (5 pm only) and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Working hour: 9 am to 7 pm, last booking at 5 pm.

Contact: Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Strictly No Sexual Services, purely treatment.
*For more than 2 days advance booking, $100 advance deposit is required.*
Sorry to non-mandarin speaking customers, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

Last edited by bellbell; 11-05-2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-04-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-04-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all

I have completed therapy with JJ.

I use the word ‘therapy’ as this is what she does. Not just juagen, not just massage, but therapy. But this is only if u are keen to engage her for it.

I have always been a western medicine person. But as age has caught up, I been realising that western meds just dun seem to be enough.
Went to see JJ before just for juagen but this time decided to take the plunge and trust in her advice.
End up went back three time to her. Also bought supplements she recommended (from TCM shops) and the ‘massages’ were not just around the groin region but the whole body, literally from head to toe.

What I will say, whether placebo or otherwise, my overall well being has improved. I sleep better, wake up more alert and of course can last longer during sex.

Just my own opinion. Never quite believed in eastern meds but this has one need my eyes.

Just my two cents worth.
Old 11-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-04-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-04-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-04-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-04-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-04-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster (A)

Old 13-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1