The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
I think I am s scum

This is not a story but me complaining.

Long time ago, i was cheated by my girlfriend with my friend.

from then on, i never had any gf. But i always go find commercial sex. Then I fell in love with ktv girls. I like to go after them especially those with boyfriends because I feel like i got something over them when i get to fuck the girlfriends even though they are ktv girls.

then I met my current gf. She worked in ktv a short time. but quit to become my gf.

She is a good girl because she stays with me and only have me in singapore. But i still go out and have fun with other ktv girls and ML sometimes. But my heart still only have my gf because I really love her and the sex is good too. But no matter how good, sometimes still need to have something different and new. Otherwise become very bored.

all these are good until recently my gf has some friends from vietnam who come to singapore to work. They come to work in ktv but me and my gf met them outside for meals. Got one girl who looks very similar to one ktv girl who last time I want to up very long but never get to up one. She looks almost 90% like her, I got a shock and I cannot forget her after that.

I found out from my gf where her sisters work at. Then without telling her, one day I just go to the ktv to find that sister who look like the ktv girl last time. I go with a group of friends and tell the sister I am there to talk business so need someone to sit. So I support her.

I didnt do anything the first time because I scared my gf find out. I tried to see if the sister got tell my gf anything. Think she never say anything.

Then I go second time alone after a few days. This time I act like I am very sad over some work problems and try to talk to the sister more. Also get her number after that.

Again I go back see my gf got say anything. On and off i will message the sister a bit and she always reply.

Finally I go find her again and I book her long time that night. We go hotel and I finally fuck her, imagine her to be that ktv girl last time I want to fuck. That feeling really good. like finally fuck the fantasy for so long. Not same girl but looks so same. When lights dim, really can imagine fucking her. The feeling really good.

Now I feel like I am a scum

my gf treats me very good and i still love her. but I also now love her sister because the sex is really good. I went back to find her to go hotel now at least 1-2 times a week. She also getting more sticky to me now, ask me want to be her bf or not.

i feel so guilty but i cannot control myself
Old 23-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I think I am s scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

then I met my current gf. She worked in ktv a short time. but quit to become my gf.
Bro wen ur gf work in ktv, u got ask her how many men she fuck?

U say sex with her good so maybe she got good training by the customers then.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-01-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!

I understand u bro
Old 23-01-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Paiseh double post..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 23-01-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Dun worry.. u'll fit right in here.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 23-01-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Why so drama ? R u going to marry yr KTV GF ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 23-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Ohh well …..
there’s always drama when there is good sex.
My friend recently just divorced. Found a new gf frm ktv.
Told me sex is too good. And want to marry her …..
Old 23-01-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
Ohh well …..
there’s always drama when there is good sex.
My friend recently just divorced. Found a new gf frm ktv.
Told me sex is too good. And want to marry her …..
Precisely. Just like TCJ and CLH. The sex is so good that it caused plenty of drama in parliament.

But coming back to TS. What he is experiencing now is not love at all. It is simply lust. He couldn't control it. And now he has dug himself a potential black hole.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 23-01-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally I go find her again and I book her long time that night. We go hotel and I finally fuck her, imagine her to be that ktv girl last time I want to fuck. That feeling really good. like finally fuck the fantasy for so long. Not same girl but looks so same. When lights dim, really can imagine fucking her. The feeling really good.

my gf treats me very good and i still love her. but I also now love her sister because the sex is really good. I went back to find her to go hotel now at least 1-2 times a week. She also getting more sticky to me now, ask me want to be her bf or not.

This is typical modus operandi of ktv WL from Vietnam...

They not just want to be gf...but want marry and get PR...after that the gal will go back to work and you cannot do anything becos she is financial independent...

The ktv gal will want to replace your current gf to be your gf...idea is simialr to marry you and get PR...after PR she will go back to work...

I am sure your current gf need to go back Vietnam every few months and there will be a period of 6 months or more she will not be with you...I am sure you the good sex ktv gal also will need to go back and come back again...both may have a chance they will get stopped at ICA and U-turn ar airport...

I am not sure you will marry any of them...If I am you I will not...after working at KTV she is not desirable spouse...

If you keen to marry a Viet...just go Vietnam to select one good gal...plenty of them there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is not a story but me complaining.

Long time ago, i was cheated by my girlfriend with my friend.

from then on, i never had any gf. But i always go find commercial sex. Then I fell in love with ktv girls. I like to go after them especially those with boyfriends because I feel like i got something over them when i get to fuck the girlfriends even though they are ktv girls.

She is a good girl because she stays with me and only have me in singapore. But i still go out and have fun with other ktv girls and ML sometimes. But my heart still only have my gf because I really love her and the sex is good too. But no matter how good, sometimes still need to have something different and new. Otherwise become very bored.

all these are good until recently my gf has some friends from vietnam who come to singapore to work. They come to work in ktv but me and my gf met them outside for meals. Got one girl who looks very similar to one ktv girl who last time I want to up very long but never get to up one. She looks almost 90% like her, I got a shock and I cannot forget her after that.

I found out from my gf where her sisters work at. Then without telling her, one day I just go to the ktv to find that sister who look like the ktv girl last time. I go with a group of friends and tell the sister I am there to talk business so need someone to sit. So I support her.

I didnt do anything the first time because I scared my gf find out. I tried to see if the sister got tell my gf anything. Think she never say anything.

Then I go second time alone after a few days. This time I act like I am very sad over some work problems and try to talk to the sister more. Also get her number after that.

Again I go back see my gf got say anything. On and off i will message the sister a bit and she always reply.

Yes u are a fucking scum for coming here and boring us with your fucking drama about your GF and her sister etc. Nobody want to listen to your shitty life and your shitty guilt trips. The least u could have done was to provide FR for all those girls in the KTV that u cheong. Or at least provide the contact for this sister so that bros can go and cheong her too.

Just step aside and provide the contacts for these 2 girls. I have been looking for sisters that I can date and have 3sum with.
Old 23-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Tucker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTucker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't feel guilty then, enjoy while you can, and when things come to a head, take it as it comes.
Old 23-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

life is like that, either you screw people, and screw them over or people screw you and screw your gf, wife.

Move on, that's called life.

The only easy day was yesterday.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-01-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Blum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
but I also now love her sister because the sex is really good. I went back to find her to go hotel now at least 1-2 times a week.
Are you still paying her each time ?
Old 23-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

u just should share that slut around here
Old 24-01-2024, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
Fletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You small case lah.
I cheated on 4 of my gfs, got caught by all 4 of them.
They also treat me quite good to very well, but I was what I was, a philandering jerk.
Feeling bad is natural, too bad did not do much for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1