The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger View Post
Dear brothers, sharing here one girl who I found in wechat during my stay in HK, claims to be from taiwan studying in HK, having some family issue so work as FL.. I went back to SG so didn't have chance to try, will be going to HK again later this month, will give it a try as the profile pic looks yummy.... any interested bro can pm me..
bro, care to share this lady's contact? hehehehe....
Old 20-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i might be planning for a trip to HK in Dec.

could any bros be kind enuff to advise me if there are massage joints with SYTs in shopping malls/complexes in HK like those we can find in Fortune Centre, PPC, Orchard Tower ... where we can openly recce the joints and take our picks if the gals suit our tastes? i dun mind with or w/o specials as long as the gal is pretty n offers a decent massage and reasonable pricing.

so far im only aware of those on websites like sex141 which the gals are housed in discreet residences.

thks in advance!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Bro owen10,

I am not too familiar with HK but having done some research myself as I am going to, I managed to find this place call K pressure.

hongkong.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/k-pressure-2837.html

I will definitely be going there to enjoy myself soon haha!!
Old 20-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Bro owen10,

I am not too familiar with HK but having done some research myself as I am going to, I managed to find this place call K pressure.

hongkong.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/k-pressure-2837.html

I will definitely be going there to enjoy myself soon haha!!
Hey bro, thks for d info. Very interesting n useful indeed, esp the shower in the inflatable matt. But I'm not really comfortable with such joints in sleazy apartments, which they usually plant 'banks of cctvs' all over. And the worst thing, you will likely be pressured, possibly some pai kia to choose a gal. You can imagine the consequences if you enter the shop, look thru the goods n leave w/o buying anyth.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Bro no worries I read up and reviews mentioned that they don't pressure customers.

perhaps some Bros familiar with Hong Kong scene will be kind to enlighten us?
Old 20-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro no worries I read up and reviews mentioned that they don't pressure customers.

perhaps some Bros familiar with Hong Kong scene will be kind to enlighten us?
LOL! No, they are NOT likely to pressure you; in fact its quite laid back (for Hong Kong that is!) and not a problem to decline their "offering" at the particular time you're there.

But this is the thing you must consider - that indeed their offering is usually NOT the best and mostly older providers and/or not quite pretty enough; my friends always jokes that such places are the last stop before they become street hookers in ShamShuiPo! Yes, not the freshest chickens around!

Temper your expectations as to looks but be quite assured that their "service" is gonna be quite good - and this service renown is actually why such a place would still have quite a steady clientele.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 20-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i might be planning for a trip to HK in Dec.

could any bros be kind enuff to advise me if there are massage joints with SYTs in shopping malls/complexes in HK like those we can find in Fortune Centre, PPC, Orchard Tower ... where we can openly recce the joints and take our picks if the gals suit our tastes? i dun mind with or w/o specials as long as the gal is pretty n offers a decent massage and reasonable pricing.

so far im only aware of those on websites like sex141 which the gals are housed in discreet residences.

thks in advance!
Again, temper your expectations as Hong Kong's rents, laws and practices does NOT accommodate for any locales as you describe/wish for.

But please also understand that Hong Kong IS a very compact place and one can pretty well go anywhere here within half an hour on the MTR.

These 141 walk-ups are probably gonna be a good alternative for you as a whole slew of them are usually housed in each building, and guys here regularly just knock on the doors to view the goods and its no problem to just politely say, no thank you and walk away. All nice and civilized without the least bit of problem!!

Again just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 20-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Again, temper your expectations as Hong Kong's rents, laws and practices does NOT accommodate for any locales as you describe/wish for.

But please also understand that Hong Kong IS a very compact place and one can pretty well go anywhere here within half an hour on the MTR.

These 141 walk-ups are probably gonna be a good alternative for you as a whole slew of them are usually housed in each building, and guys here regularly just knock on the doors to view the goods and its no problem to just politely say, no thank you and walk away. All nice and civilized without the least bit of problem!!

Again just IMHO

SEAJ
thks bro SEAJ for yr valuable advice.

maybe i watched too many HK serials/movies. usually such hooker/massage dens are owned by triads n manned by burly men. if u been to Geylang in S'pore u will notice most of the pimps can be quite intimidating, and sometimes resort to harrassing.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
thks bro SEAJ for yr valuable advice.

maybe i watched too many HK serials/movies. usually such hooker/massage dens are owned by triads n manned by burly men. if u been to Geylang in S'pore u will notice most of the pimps can be quite intimidating, and sometimes resort to harrassing.
Yeah, Geylang CAN seem quite intimidating especially these days with so many hookers outside of the houses/a bit unregulated/unruly.

But the Hong Kong Good Fellas are a bit....no, a lot more.... business minded and they know that they need to attract clients, to feel safe, to come and saunter up and down the buildings and thus are usually quite invisible.

The only others you'll readily see are other mongers, but of course if there's anything that needs their attention - including some plonker or another causing THEIR clients problems etc - they'll appear out of nowhere and quickly make sure that everything is all good and dandy.

SEAJ
Old 23-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Let me try answering.

First of all, I recommend you look up sex141 website which is hongkong's most complete listing of all types of girls; you should be able to better make up your own mind after going through this site.

Note that "hotel walk-in" girls are those "imported" into hongkong , mostly from The PRC and working illegally for one or two weeks whilst on a two-way permit which does not allow employment. Your 900 experience should have been one such hotel Walk in girl.

One Phoenix one room gals are referred to as being walk-up girls and are most likely to be permanent Hong Kong identity card holders, working totally legally as a prostitute under Hong Kong laws. So they are quite "local" although of course quite a few of them are only recent residents of Hong Kong.

As to youngest ones, well, the sex141 site features several search functions including age - thus you can judge for yourself where the young un's you want are. On the other hand, tsimshatsui and causeway bay do have more young walk-up gals IMHO.

Hope this answers most of your questions.

Have fun, play safe and spend LOTS of $$$$ in Hong kong please!
LOL

SEAJ
just came back from HK for an urgent meeting only 3 days, no time outing, got an hotel gal HK$1400, but young and pretty, even no rush and sat in my room wait for the next, chat almost an hr.

I think hotel gals HK$1000-2000 is standard.
Old 24-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
just came back from HK for an urgent meeting only 3 days, no time outing, got an hotel gal HK$1400, but young and pretty, even no rush and sat in my room wait for the next, chat almost an hr.

I think hotel gals HK$1000-2000 is standard.
thats nice bro! where did u get the hotel gal? wechat?

$1400 is pretty good price for a young and pretty hk gal
Old 24-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Check out this new chick in HK ....

http://i.imgur.com/8EWXrnD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oVbhyZB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KeTri10.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LugZEkM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4RH8bse.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/c4QZbFw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yedSDdX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tDpMRNk.jpg

http://miss148.com/eng/girl.php?GID=10793

she's worth the $$$ ....

here's another pic :

http://i.imgur.com/Ve4B07u.jpg

Last edited by massageboy666; 27-10-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 25-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Bro. does she do bbbj or covered?

I been to fuji twice and twice I had covered bj.

been to k pressure and I walked out after viewing through 4th girls.
Old 25-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
thats nice bro! where did u get the hotel gal? wechat?

$1400 is pretty good price for a young and pretty hk gal
not HK gal lah, most from China.
Old 25-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. does she do bbbj or covered?

I been to fuji twice and twice I had covered bj.

been to k pressure and I walked out after viewing through 4th girls.
I think in HK they like bj and no bbbj.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1