The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 16
milfer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
MILFs and More

Its been a while since I have posted my adventures. Work has been busy. Like most good men in this forum, I have been getting my share of the OC, quick flings and also the thrills of FL.

Being Friday today and as I am about to knock off, I thought I just post on my latest adventure. A little prelude to what would be one of the best MILF fucks I ever had. Now to those who have read my posts before, you would know that I am a MILF lover and I only post what is true. No point in fantasy stories.

Jane joined my company a few months back. In her late 20s, she was not slim neither was she on the plum side - just perfect, about 1.65m tall with long beautiful silky smooth jet black hair. Her face was very pretty and this was complemented by her nice full B-cup breasts. The most attractive part, her milky fair skin!. She joined right after she had finished her maternity leave with her previous company and was coping with a newborn baby and having to balance her work.

She sat just 2 cubicles outside my office and I always had to pass by her on the way to the pantry, toilet, exit. What started of as hi and byes gave way to more conversations about her baby and family after I once commented on her the pics of her boy on her desk. Soon we stared to lunch together and I enjoyed having a pretty MILF with me during lunch.

She was always in dresses which complimented her figure yet was not revealing in anyway. She had a penchant for black dresses and I remember she had one with lace trimmings which drove my imagination wild.

Our lunch sessions soon turned personal when she started puring out her woes to me. Apparently her husband travels a lot and even though she stays with her in-laws and they help with the baby-sitting, she was rather stressed having to handle the dual role of being both Daddy and Mummy to her boy. I just gave her a listening ear and encouraged her. She would snapped in and out of this complaining sessions quite regualrly. Ususally I would get a free lunch cos she felt guilty for making me listen to her complaints.

I do not deny that I wanted to fuck her the 1st time I saw her but our friendship grew and the more time I spent with her, the more I grew to like her that the dirty thoughts were no longer important.

This went on for 3 months until one day (last month just after CNY) before lunch she asked me before lunch if I could take the afternoon off and accompany her. I could see her teary eyes and felt sorry for her and told her no problem as I got my car keys and as we drove out of the office car park, I asked her where she wanted to go. "Just drive me to the beach" she said.

So off we went to the beach. I did not go home that night and I will be back soon with the continuation.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold
Re: MILFs and More

1st camper reporting.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
code01 is Cool - loads of Potential

good start... more please
Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
viperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for more
Old 06-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
harrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good. Please bring out the rest of it.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper reporting in

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

reporting sir!
Old 06-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 20
siangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to behold

nice. milfs are always great.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siangsiang View Post
nice. milfs are always great.
Yeah man!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
evil_grin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound like a good experience coming up!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Faster post more, dun keep us waiting for a good story.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfer View Post
So off we went to the beach.
a "beachy" story is on its way. camp here for more

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Lactating mothers get very horny...especially with all the stimulation from baby's suckling and then hubby not around to relieve her of her "stress"

This is where TS comes in...

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 06-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

camp here liao. Hope my company also have this type of gal.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
sgshs11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi...
Wat's "MILF"???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1