The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Seriously

Anyone paid $200 for this Indonesia DH from Punggol by the name of mellya?

Old 18-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 3
ntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
take note tat its an criminal offence for an employer fucking his own maid

Don't scare him lar.....

NTUC - Not To Use Condom

Happy Domestic Helpers From Indonesia
Old 18-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 3
ntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
With maids sometimes the weirdest things happens. Texted a 28 years old Myanmar maid from Tampines that I got to know from Badoo 2 weeks ago, but did not get any response from her. Yesterday , she replied, ask me what I doing tonight. Just nice wifey is overseas, so I said I am free. Then she texted ‘u help me, I help u?’ Thinking she wants to borrow money, I asked what kind of help? She asked me to bring some Anchor beer and a pack of Marlboro Red and meet downstairs her block. So I proposed maybe i fetch her and go to the MSCP near her block and we chat in car and she said ok. I was thinking to myself, since she did not specifically asked for money, even if she just take the beer and Marlboro and just let me kiss and fondle for 30 mins also worth la…uncle 50+ hardly get to taste such young meat LOL.

So I fetched her, drove to the top of the MSCP, parked facing a school, started with small talk while she drinks her Anchor beer. Then I started to kiss her lips and fondle her boobs, not big, maybe just A cups, wanna lift up her shirt to suck her nipples but she stop me…wanna put my hands into her shorts, dun let me. I thought maybe that’s all the action I will get, perhaps just let her finish her beer and send her home.

After her beer is finished, I kissed her and fondle her boobs again…then this time she said ‘now I help u’. She put her hands in my shorts and start playing with my dick and proceed to give me a darn good bbbj. After like 5 mins, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it…then asked me to send her back.

Uncle drove home a happy man…a nice bj by a decent looking Myanmar maid almost half my age…for $23 LOL.

SALUTE TO YOU UNCLE.... 🙋‍♂️

What a SOLID SCORE for you.

NTUC - Not To Use Condom

Happy Domestic Helpers From Indonesia
Old 18-03-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
Whats her damage Bro?

I make an offer of my price to her for a 2 hours session. 💖
Then she ask for more.

We negotiated and then agreed on an amount which we both are comfortable.

Arrange the wonderful Sunday and my auspicious time, then off I go to enjoy my SHIOK SHIOK 2 hours.
😜

Old 18-03-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wtf did I just read but wow!?

The maid can come out at night to drink?
She looks after 94 years old Ah Ma. Ah Ma sleeps 9pm…sneaks out after that.
Old 18-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Know this busty maid from MIChat.
Anyone have any FR on her to share?

Old 18-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Hi guys Ps for the noob post. Can check any bros know the damage for Top 5 drinks? Plan to go tomorrow.. Went once but that was before covid lol..
Entrance is $28 for 2 glass of beers on Sundays.
Old 18-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Are you referring to her?

Bro, can trade contact with you?
Old 18-03-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Know this busty maid from MIChat.
Anyone have any FR on her to share?

Are you sure this is a maid?
Old 18-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She looks after 94 years old Ah Ma. Ah Ma sleeps 9pm…sneaks out after that.
Seem like she didn't just ask one person before

Last edited by crypster; 19-03-2023 at 06:29 AM.
Old 19-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Are you sure this is a maid?
She mentioned as helper
Old 19-03-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

She is available tomorrow... Any interested for a good BBBJ with deep deep throat and long nipple to suck you can try her.... Those who try her will understand how good is she.

So interested bro the following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Sunday Available only
4. Contact

She will contact u. .. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors. Enjoy bro cheers.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, who met her b4? Any reviews? Staying west side.
Old 19-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BillyKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
She really worth 300? She quote me the same price but i hesitate to try,
I believe some bro may get FOC.
Bro dont mind intro.. im interested
Old 19-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BillyKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
With maids sometimes the weirdest things happens. Texted a 28 years old Myanmar maid from Tampines that I got to know from Badoo 2 weeks ago, but did not get any response from her. Yesterday , she replied, ask me what I doing tonight. Just nice wifey is overseas, so I said I am free. Then she texted ‘u help me, I help u?’ Thinking she wants to borrow money, I asked what kind of help? She asked me to bring some Anchor beer and a pack of Marlboro Red and meet downstairs her block. So I proposed maybe i fetch her and go to the MSCP near her block and we chat in car and she said ok. I was thinking to myself, since she did not specifically asked for money, even if she just take the beer and Marlboro and just let me kiss and fondle for 30 mins also worth la…uncle 50+ hardly get to taste such young meat LOL.

So I fetched her, drove to the top of the MSCP, parked facing a school, started with small talk while she drinks her Anchor beer. Then I started to kiss her lips and fondle her boobs, not big, maybe just A cups, wanna lift up her shirt to suck her nipples but she stop me…wanna put my hands into her shorts, dun let me. I thought maybe that’s all the action I will get, perhaps just let her finish her beer and send her home.

After her beer is finished, I kissed her and fondle her boobs again…then this time she said ‘now I help u’. She put her hands in my shorts and start playing with my dick and proceed to give me a darn good bbbj. After like 5 mins, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it…then asked me to send her back.

Uncle drove home a happy man…a nice bj by a decent looking Myanmar maid almost half my age…for $23 LOL.
Steady bro.. u got a great babe, nowsaday not easy to find one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1