The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Prior to the prevalence of tiktok, DHs already have multiple group chats among themselves depending on their kampungs, towns or in SG which areas they are working at through Whatsapp. My ex DHs FBs ever showed me their conversation walls on Whatsapp on their common discussion ie monthly pay, courier services, money lenders, group buying etc. One common topic were the men they hang out with be it locals of FWs. They took photos on the guys faces, car plate numbers, door numbers (if fxxking in their homes). Many of the photos were men snapped when they were unaware ie during driving, backs turn to the DHs when naked etc. Of course they will exchange guys hp numbers among themselves to ask for FR
Wow !! bro are you an expert in this field ? can you please help me out with some tips ? as much as i want to try DH but i really dk where to start.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

So long never get a good catch... Recently knew a few DH...

So yesterday got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this hour.... finally got this DH reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a DH out for release and is near NEX.. ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to meet her up at the near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is quite thrilling that can enjoy OUR session....

Oh my god first time see such clean and fair DH before... up the car and clean up and start the session...
her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat..... N the very shiok while doin in car n outside rainning heavily...

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and after quite sometime blowing and cannot tahan faster cap on n continue she was on top riding furiously while my car shake n shake...

after awhile i cannot already going to cum.. faster cap off and ask her blow... after a few blow.... i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. we Clean up and she left the car and i went back home happy man and very satisfy.....

Is near the seragoon mrt there ... interested bro should try... overall damage is 150 you may find expensive but compare to PRC or those FL.. she can meet that market rate for this kind of top service and this fair lady look that do not look like a DH.

Those bro try it sure will love it alot...

Idol can i have her contact ? i really really wanna meet her ! or can you help me arrange a meet up with her ? pleaseee
Old 19-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubo View Post
Wow !! bro are you an expert in this field ? can you please help me out with some tips ? as much as i want to try DH but i really dk where to start.
BAHAHAHAHAH U FUCKING JOKE LEH.

Normal guys despo/simp for models, influencers or chiobus. You over here desperate for domestic helpers.

You so desperate might as well go geylang get a prostitute, They also from third world countries to help satisfy your fetish.

Really xiasway.
Old 20-02-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=Regretfulman;22077765]BAHAHAHAHAH U FUCKING JOKE LEH.

Normal guys despo/simp for models, influencers or chiobus. You over here desperate for domestic helpers.

You so desperate might as well go geylang get a prostitute, They also from third world countries to help satisfy your fetish.

Really xiasway.[/QUOTE

Lol
Old 20-02-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
Just had farewell sex with her on her last day before she goes back kampung.
she even allows me to film what a slut then she said she also fk another indian guy and allow him film lol. if you here macha, you post i post. LOL

hot sex ya she can moan
Power !!!

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 20-02-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKiwiSteve View Post
How much is the rate for the maids now ? and how many shot and duration ? hahah
Cant put a rate to it mate. Some just wants companionship, some plain horny, some doing it for money.
Horny ones dont need to ask how many shots, they will rape you until you tap out.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikeyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all seniors.. can share how to get to know these girls??
Old 20-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeBob View Post
Cant put a rate to it mate. Some just wants companionship, some plain horny, some doing it for money.
Horny ones dont need to ask how many shots, they will rape you until you tap out.
All maids do it for money. Lowest amount Is $80 but 80 will get u fat hippos. Lol🤣 I got quoted of $350 too. But they think they got golden pussy. That is why I onlygo to jb spas niwadays.so much cheaper.i goonce everymonthto a jb spa.next month I go.interested to join me, u can pm me.
Old 20-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
All maids who do sex want only money,not your friendship.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Incorrect!
Old 20-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I get to know 1 maid, our first meeting was to watch movie. She reached the cinema 1st and she bought the Tickets. I wanted to pay for it and she insisted that she want to treat me. After that sex was free too. I believed that not all maid look for money. Some just want to look for companionship.
Or maybe i am just Lucky
Old 20-02-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

I agreed, not all DH are looking to earn from sex
Old 20-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
I get to know 1 maid, our first meeting was to watch movie. She reached the cinema 1st and she bought the Tickets. I wanted to pay for it and she insisted that she want to treat me. After that sex was free too. I believed that not all maid look for money. Some just want to look for companionship.
Or maybe i am just Lucky
Not many Bro as lucky as U bro
Old 20-02-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Mostly money but i have been 'lucky' enough to meet a rare couple few that treated me like a booty call.

I have gotten raped at the first meeting, subsequent meeting were initiated by them. Demanding that i drive down to give them a quickie in my car whenever their employers are out.

One of them dumped me when she realised i couldnt keep up everytime she needs a dick😅😅

Its hard being a booty call😅

Lost their contacts so dont ask.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mostly money but i have been 'lucky' enough to meet a rare couple few that treated me like a booty call.

I have gotten raped at the first meeting, subsequent meeting were initiated by them. Demanding that i drive down to give them a quickie in my car whenever their employers are out.

One of them dumped me when she realised i couldnt keep up everytime she needs a dick😅😅

Its hard being a booty call😅

Lost their contacts so dont ask.
U r right. Mostly ask for money. Maybe the ones I encounter all ask for money not friendship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1