The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bingbong19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thoughts of a woman during sex

Hi sisters. I am curious to find out if a woman can have sex without feeling pleasured physically and anything emotionally.

Or once a rod is in ,there is bound to be pleasure no matter how big or small the amount is
Old 07-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Thoughts of a woman during sex

When i look at the title, I thought TS is talking about when we have sex with a woman, our mind is thinking of another woman.

After reading the content then is about when a woman is having sex what is in her mind. Haha.

Maybe the title can apply to both guys and girls.

IF apply to guy, it is asking when the guy hv sex with a girl, does he think of another girl in his mind.
If apply to girl, then it mean what the TS is asking, what is in the girl mind when she having sex with a guy
Old 07-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Even for a guy, if im thinking of stressful stuff, or anxious about time etc, it does take away the excitement and the rod itself will soften after some time leh.
But sufficient foreplay and mutual exploration helped me to get over the edge.
I can only suppose that is the same for the females.
Old 07-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

if everytime a rod enters & the girl feels pleasure then the wls & fls wont be able to take so many clients everyday... wife wont reject husband when he wanna have sex & wont file divorce if he force his rod into her love hole...
Old 31-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Even for a guy, if im thinking of stressful stuff, or anxious about time etc, it does take away the excitement and the rod itself will soften after some time leh.
But sufficient foreplay and mutual exploration helped me to get over the edge.
I can only suppose that is the same for the females.
You make good points too
Old 01-04-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bananaleave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
if everytime a rod enters & the girl feels pleasure then the wls & fls wont be able to take so many clients everyday... wife wont reject husband when he wanna have sex & wont file divorce if he force his rod into her love hole...
Very well said bro!
Old 02-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

During sex, can your thoughts stray somewhere? I am mostly taking delight in the wave after wave of happiness. I think I've lost my sanity. Haha. There has never been a moment when my sex was monotonous. Most women can't really think when the man has a big member and knows how to have sex.

I have no idea what working lady thinks because I am not them. I suppose they must be so season until you really need something to pleasure them? Not sure what their future spouse will react
Old 02-04-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Most women can't really think when the man has a big member and knows how to have sex.
Keywords - big, know.

So in those other situations? Haha.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
During sex, can your thoughts stray somewhere? I am mostly taking delight in the wave after wave of happiness. I think I've lost my sanity. Haha. There has never been a moment when my sex was monotonous. Most women can't really think when the man has a big member and knows how to have sex.

I have no idea what working lady thinks because I am not them. I suppose they must be so season until you really need something to pleasure them? Not sure what their future spouse will react
That's so sad to hear you have lost your sanity. Will new rod creates new wave of excitement for you? 🤭
Old 02-04-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

i heard married women think about "it's time to have a fresh coat of ceiling paint" when having sex with the husband...
Old 02-04-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My Mrs likes to use her legs to hold my butt and she likes it when I push deeply and fill her pussy. She loves the thrusting motion and moans really loudly when only two of us are home.

B4 she slides my cock into her pussy she tells me she’s thinking abt how aroused she is and looks fwd to stripping me naked and yearns to see my full erection. By then her pussy is aldy wet and she tells me she’s itchy below.

I recently bought some ice silk underwear boxers and she loves my bulge. Sometimes when we sleep half naked (I m wearing these ice silk boxers and she’s in her panties only and topless) she loves to gently squeeze my bulge while I will return the fav my cupping her bare breasts and tickle her tits. Then we will strip each other naked and f till shiok shiok then sleep naked.

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&u...AAAdAAAAABA I
Old 02-04-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
i heard married women think about "it's time to have a fresh coat of ceiling paint" when having sex with the husband...
Lol at that
Old 04-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
What does that mean?
Old 05-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
My Mrs likes to use her legs to hold my butt and she likes it when I push deeply and fill her pussy. She loves the thrusting motion and moans really loudly when only two of us are home.

B4 she slides my cock into her pussy she tells me she’s thinking abt how aroused she is and looks fwd to stripping me naked and yearns to see my full erection. By then her pussy is aldy wet and she tells me she’s itchy below.

I recently bought some ice silk underwear boxers and she loves my bulge. Sometimes when we sleep half naked (I m wearing these ice silk boxers and she’s in her panties only and topless) she loves to gently squeeze my bulge while I will return the fav my cupping her bare breasts and tickle her tits. Then we will strip each other naked and f till shiok shiok then sleep naked.

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&u...AAAdAAAAABA I
I love that. So nice to sleep naked
Old 05-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
That's so sad to hear you have lost your sanity. Will new rod creates new wave of excitement for you? 🤭
Depends on what kind of rod. Small rod….meh……
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1