The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Yasmin pill

I know this is kinda weird.

But i got 2box of Yasmin pills to let go.
Untouched, previously got it for the DH that i’m fucking.
But she recently went back. Not sure when coming back again.
Exp: 01/2025

So looking to let go the pills while i continue hunting for my next target.

Letting got at retail price that i got.

Interested parties please PM me.

Thanks.
Old 26-08-2023, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yasmin pill

Yasmin pills are for contraceptiive pill to prevent pregnancy. Taken daily to be effective.

The side effects pretty bad.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 26-08-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Yasmin pills are for contraceptiive pill to prevent pregnancy. Taken daily to be effective.

The side effects pretty bad.
Ah... he don't want us bros to get pregnant lah. Very considerate of him
Old 26-08-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I know this is kinda weird.

But i got 2box of Yasmin pills to let go.
Untouched, previously got it for the DH that i’m fucking.
But she recently went back. Not sure when coming back again.
Exp: 01/2025

So looking to let go the pills while i continue hunting for my next target.

Letting got at retail price that i got.

Interested parties please PM me.

Thanks.
No, its not kinda weird, its kinda rude. U fucking DH raw and never share with the bros here. Now u want to sell her pills and come here and look for sales? U could have given us her contact mah. I am sure she wants to earn extra money from us bros here. One good turn deserves another. In your case no good turn don't deserve anything.
Old 26-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Ah... he don't want us bros to get pregnant lah. Very considerate of him
No la bro. Is incase any bros want to get for the partner and etc
Old 26-08-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
No, its not kinda weird, its kinda rude. U fucking DH raw and never share with the bros here. Now u want to sell her pills and come here and look for sales? U could have given us her contact mah. I am sure she wants to earn extra money from us bros here. One good turn deserves another. In your case no good turn don't deserve anything.
Sorry bro. This one new in SG. Her off day only once a month. Can ot share ma. Then she dont want meet me to fuck how? 😅

Then 2nd month she already start consuming yasmin already. So i fuck raw but shoot outside.

3rd month, all cum inside already. Deposit deep inside her pussy. Who knows shortly after she go back indo.

Dont know when she coming back again. So decide to sell off these pills that i got from previous seller.

😅

If want, when i’m free, i send her photo.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bros to get pregnant lah
Many times bapak already tell you, you are a guy not a woman, only woman get become pregnant, stop trying to arouse males in this forum here to be your boyfriend

Quote:
One good turn deserves another
You trying to arouse TS to be your boyfriend

Quote:
No la bro. Is incase any bros want to get for the partner and etc
Becareful of the user Angmolover, as he is a jealous singaporean male looking for a boyfriend in this forum, you can see his backposts of him trying to arouse males in this forum to become his boyfriend

Angmolver probably want to use the pills for himself as he want to use the female hormones in it, to quicken his female hormone intake to grow his own teteks
Old 27-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Sorry bro. This one new in SG. Her off day only once a month. Can ot share ma. Then she dont want meet me to fuck how? 😅

Then 2nd month she already start consuming yasmin already. So i fuck raw but shoot outside.

3rd month, all cum inside already. Deposit deep inside her pussy. Who knows shortly after she go back indo.

Dont know when she coming back again. So decide to sell off these pills that i got from previous seller.

😅

If want, when i’m free, i send her photo.
Bro, you want test him whether his cock can stand

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-08-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Becareful of the user Angmolover, as he is a jealous singaporean male looking for a boyfriend in this forum, you can see his backposts of him trying to arouse males in this forum to become his boyfriend

Angmolver probably want to use the pills for himself as he want to use the female hormones in it, to quicken his female hormone intake to grow his own teteks
Wah bro, like that angmolover want buy not? I clearing. If not waste space sia.
Old 27-08-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, you want test him whether his cock can stand
For those who want to fap. Hahahaha
Old 28-08-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Many times bapak already tell you, you are a guy not a woman, only woman get become pregnant, stop trying to arouse males in this forum here to be your boyfriend

You trying to arouse TS to be your boyfriend

Wah, I am surprised you have time to come here on the forum. I thought you were busy selling your mother and sister's backside in batam. Can give the bros here a discount or not?
Old 28-08-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro, like that angmolover want buy not? I clearing. If not waste space sia.
If u believe even one word of what the retard dead Indon president @Suharto says, then u are dumber then I thought
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1