The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: Haadyai websites & Field Reports (FRs)

Wah bros Gigantic-tk,ypu surveyor for the insurance company izit?
Old 07-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Wah bros Gigantic-tk,ypu surveyor for the insurance company izit?
Just to make sure that bros here dun check into a "Ghost" Hotel that not longer exist liao.............anyway many will temporary give this place a miss unless you have some business there.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Hello Brudders,

Just to let you know there's a poll for the best samsters nomination 2005 going on in the Adult Sex section.

The leading 2 contenders are thaivisitor and tanner132.

Each person is only allowed one vote so the first name you nominate is the one.

I've already done my vote, so maybe you want to check it out and support your friends there.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...772#post739772
Old 21-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Buffalo Bar

I must admit this new lounge Buffalo Bar is going to be the next hottest lounge in Hdy. It operated lesser than a month (started probably in Dec) and yet to open officially but the place are crowded with locals. It is located opp Sugar Beat, near Choa Phraya 4 area.

Pretty class and elegantly renovated with a big bath tub alike at the center with beautiful barmaid sitting to accompany you for a drink. There are also pub's tall tables and cosy elegant sofa for you to choose. On entrance, we were greeted by a bunch of beautiful waiteress and the place still pretty quiet (its about 9pm). Saw lots of SYT walking all over the places in short pants with tight T, looks real yummy.

We got ourselve seated at cosy sofa at 2nd floor corner and the environment looks real refreshing and wonderful. As we are lead by one of the influential local who know the boss pretty well, so we seems to be get very friendly treatment. Very soon, a few dancers approach us to accompany us for a drink. Ladies drink cost only 150b and the ladies earn a little comm from it, but they are not pushy at all. After the first drink, they drink our whisky all night long, unlike those in Danuk who keep pushing you for ladies drink.

Laid my eye on the first dancer who got a tall, slim and bursting breast (should be a boost job). Got a waiteress to send her a bead necklace (as a form of appreciation replacing flower) for 100b. She came down to intro herself shortly after her dance. She looks more stunning when sitting beside me, speak a little English and pretty warm too.. offering kisses now and then. A dancer from BKK and all dancers rotate every 10 days between BKK, Danuk and Hdy. So, there will be always fresh blood and boobs.

2nd dancer came by accident, I could not recalled how she ended up introducing herself to us but everyone seems busy with their own stuffs, so she ended up sitting near me and I am busy on my mobile, lefting her cold and alone for quite awhile. Feeling bad and guilty, got her over to sit beside and starts a little chit chat. She is really warm and give me a very cozy feeling. Cheerful and bright, keep correcting my poor Thai.. hahahaha.. I really enjoy her companion. Invited her to join after disco, she is very anxious and excited, seems to be available for booking. I understand these dancers are available for booking, prices and details are neg between them and the client directly, the joint is not taking any share, expected to pay 3,000~5,000b but it is really worth better than SC price.

Too bad, I forgotten all about her when I went off to Paragon Disco.. until I recalled the next day but too bad, its my last day going off. Next time, next time will return for sure. Overall, I find this place is much entertaining than Kiss Lounge. You dont have to pay for hourly charge to sit, most of these dancers dressing much more revealing than those in Kiss, you can enjoy watching bikini dance and best of all, the prices are all reasonable. I am very very sure that these place will be flooded with cheongsters very very soon. I am discussing with the boss of the lounge for a discount, perhaps may see how could let bros here to enjoy discount too. Stay in tune.

Another good place worth mentioning is Blue Kiss.. will share more in next post. Enjoy!!
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 21-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Thanks Mr Devil for the info,really get sick of the usual SC/Kiss stuff nothing new.Now that theres a new place to cheong will plan a trip to H city soon.Pionts 4u. Sanuk!
Old 21-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Samster

Btw what are the total damaged u spend there?
Old 23-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buffalo Bar

[QUOTE=MrDevil]I must admit this new lounge Buffalo Bar is going to be the next hottest lounge in Hdy. It operated lesser than a month (started probably in Dec) and yet to open officially but the place are crowded with locals. It is located opp Sugar Beat, near Choa Phraya 4 area.

QUOTE]

Very good update. bro Devil. Thx.
but the price considering quite steep, THB3K to 5K can expect
a model type......anyway, will definitely pay a visit there next trip.
Old 23-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sstand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brudder Thaivisitor,

C U in HY soon. Really appreciate your hospitality and generiosity. Wish you and your family abundant health and happiness.
Old 24-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not visited H City for more than 10 years. planning to visit on 15 Feb for a few days. can any brothers advise on the followings:-

a) i used to book hotel when i reach there. now that i plan to travel by tiger air and it arrives only at night, any suggestions for hotels in town? where can i book the hotel in advance?

b) where are the best hangout currently?

c) wat is the market rates for bookings?

d) as it was still within the 15 days of Chinese New Year, does most of the shops close during this period?

Looking forward for your advices.
Old 24-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Btw what are the total damaged u spend there?
Hmm, cant really recalled the actual total bill as it was paid by several person. All I can remember is that a small bottle of beer is about 150b and a bottle of swing is 1,900b. Mixer like water and ice is not too ex, probably about 50b each time. Of course, we got 20% discount there. I understand that they will be introducing membership soon. Something like 10,000b for 5 bottles of liquor and then you will got a discount for future visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandi
Very good update. bro Devil. Thx.
but the price considering quite steep, THB3K to 5K can expect
a model type......anyway, will definitely pay a visit there next trip.
Well for 3k~5k, I dont think it is too steep. Of course, there are many category of model.. but the 2 dancers that sat with me will surely worth that price. At least, you get to see their figures clearer than those with evening wear in Kiss Lounge.

Old 24-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Buffalo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
NBzz, I'm kinda ban from this place cos' my ex GF who is a former dancer in Kiss Channel is now working here lah.. Last time she call me to help her with 1000 baht I didn't, so I think if I go there, sure have problem leh..
hahahah.. what kind of problem can she give to you except a few angry glance, surely wont walk over to make a scene right? This place not too noisy and much more classy. I would prefer here than Kiss Chanel. Perhaps next time I am there, we could go together. With her boss seating together, I doubt she will do anything bad.

Old 24-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstand
Brudder Thaivisitor,

C U in HY soon. Really appreciate your hospitality and generiosity. Wish you and your family abundant health and happiness.
Bro.. long time no see, how have you been? Do keep me in the loop on your next visit too, perhaps we could cheong together again.

Old 24-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Buffalo Bar => Water Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
I must admit this new lounge Buffalo Bar is going to be the next hottest lounge in Hdy. It operated lesser than a month (started probably in Dec) and yet to open officially but the place are crowded with locals. It is located opp Sugar Beat, near Choa Phraya 4 area.
hahahaha.. I must be dreaming.. the name is Water Bar. Wondering how I could call it Buffalo Bar.. sorry for my error.

Old 24-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

so sad to hear that bros are getting ripped off at Lily and the other place.

I've not been back to Hatyai for more than 15years....but in the old days, it happened too where girl just disappear for 2-4 hrs or give you really fucked service.

Cant remember the shop name (I think Mercedes or something like that) last time, girl service was really ridiculously lousy. Called the OKT to complain. He arrived with 3 spare girls and after choosing a replacement, he whacked the shit out of my 1st girl and literally kicked her down the stairs screaming as proof that customers are No.1

after that i dont dare to reject any girl!
Old 24-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buffalo Bar => Water Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
hahahaha.. I must be dreaming.. the name is Water Bar. Wondering how I could call it Buffalo Bar.. sorry for my error.
Yo bro, long time no see, got any gatherin for CNY ??? Thinkin of goin on the 2nd or 3rd of CNY.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1