The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2007, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ramadan Season

guys if u r intrested in engaging leeza pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her n be nice to her.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr n those whom she contacted pls arrange for a session with her.no no collecters pls i noe who u r n u will not get other contacts frm me.bros here will vouch for me cos i have given them other contacts.happy bonking.
Old 24-11-2007, 06:07 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys the superfrenching hot brownsugar is avaiable over the weekend,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls pm name/nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with guys.pls do not bargain with her n be nice to her.happy bonking
Old 26-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

hi guys,if u guys r intrested in this superfrenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.guys if u have engaged her services pls put up a short sweet fr n guys with her no pls try to arrange for a session with her, no point having her no n no action at all.happy bonking
Old 27-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Samster

hi guys,guys pls those of u who have her no pls do not call /sms in the wee hrs of the morning.that poor gal got to sleep. pls don t call/sms n ask her to meet at that time.guys intrested in engaging her services pls pm contacts.follow the rules n u will be in for a ride of a life time.happy bonking
Old 28-11-2007, 05:39 AM
Samster

hi guys.if u guys want to engage this hot frenching brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.alot of nos out to her so guys pls put up a short fr if u have engaged her services.guys who have her no pls arrange for a session with her,pls dont call in the wee hrs of the nite she s not on 24 hrs call.if she wakes up i wake up so pls we need to sleep alsohappy bonking
Old 30-11-2007, 04:20 AM
Samster

hi guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr.happy bonking. (to view pic pls go to page 5)
Old 30-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leymenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ramadan Season

can give me her no. to [email protected]?
Old 30-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leymenn View Post
can give me her no. to [email protected]?
hey newbie pls read the posting again,it does not state that i will give out her contact.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
genghajatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried her last week

wont repeat what most bros said...she is nice and good and tall and nice body with the right size boobs

has a wonderful tounge stud that makes you a wonderful wonderful bbbj.

friendly ,patient and nice lady...not clock watcher and makes you comfortable

overall good fuck, but bbbj is really good, with the saliva and all

RTf?i told her i will see her again....not so soon though have to revitalise vitamin M
Old 02-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

hi guys leeza the hot brown sugar is taking a short break due to her menses,guys who have pm thier nos, she will get in touch with u guys shortly.guys who r intrested pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.pls put up a short fr if u have engaged her serviceshappy bonking.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

i guys leeza the hot frenching hot brown sugar is back from her short break,guys if u r intrested in engaging a services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls put up a short fr if have engaged her services,guys with her no pls arrange a session with her.like i said before no point having her no n no action.happy bonking (to view pic pls go to pg5)
Old 06-12-2007, 05:16 AM
Samster

hi guys,if u guys r intrested in this hot brown sugar pls pm ur nick/race/hp no,so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys with her contact pls do not pass it ard,she will not respond to nos which r not frm me.follow the rules, some of u think u r smart xchangeing her no for contacts.if u think it will wrk u better think twice cos the poor guy is not gonna get any respond.happy bonking
Old 08-12-2007, 06:18 AM
Samster

hi guys leeza is avaiable over the weekend,if u guys r intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.guys with her no pls do not call her,she might not be able to take ur call as she might be with a family members.do not call frm private no.guys pls don t call/sms her n ask her wats her damage, all info is in the posting here.alot of u guys have met her,when u pm me to pass ur contact u promised to put up a short fr but i have not seen any.pls i m not asking for a longwinded fr jus a short sweet one.rememeber guys no passing of no she will not respond.happy bonking
Old 08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
Fastfwd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFastfwd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What can I say but thks hawkbays, have already up your pts as promised after session with Leeza.
all Bros b/f have said it all, cheerful easy to talk can tcss almost anything. Good session especially the stud on the tongue. Thks again hawksbay
Old 08-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastfwd View Post
What can I say but thks hawkbays, have already up your pts as promised after session with Leeza.
all Bros b/f have said it all, cheerful easy to talk can tcss almost anything. Good session especially the stud on the tongue. Thks again hawksbay
thks fastfd for the pts n fr,glad u enjoyed ur session with her.thats more like it, hope more bros who have engaged her will put up a short fr. no need to up my pts i m not here for that.pm ur nick/race/hp no if u wish to engage her services.happy bonking(to view pic pls go to pg5)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread