The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkkpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
chiong Japanese Karaoke in thaniya bangkok

Last week i was with a japanese client in bangkok and after dinner we went to soi thaniya at silom .There were many guide wanted to bring us to choose the girl at different karaoke,but we decided to go without guide cause my client say he know thaniya well. This is my first time to japanese karaoke .

My client bought me to a shop called Ageha at soi thaniya first building if enter from silom .when we enter we were greet by a group of girls in japanese .and we choose a girl each .system of Ageha ( set 1 hour-600Baht free flow of beer and 1 girl.)(ladies drink at 200 baht each ) and the karaoke room is free if availabe. we had a full 1 hour of karaoke and i bought the girls 2 drink each .total 800 baht .

After 1 hour the mama san will come and ask if we wanted to continue for 2nd hour. my client and me decided to bring the girl back for the night . short time 2 hours 2500baht and over night till 6 am is 3500baht . he opt for short time and i opt for overnight .wow is very cheap in a japanese karaoke and the girls look damn good . all type.they got about 50 girls .

My girls was damn good is service and price is damn worth it .japanese service.9/10, girls 8/10 .

day 1 = number 62 chubby big breast age 22 girlfriend feeling
day 2 = number 1 look model very sweet caring good service
day 3 = number 51 ( shop number 1 girls ) i booked her on second day

i was there for the next 3 days with different girls every night . all girls service is damn good.

The girls told me there are many singaporean going there too.

Ageha
62/6 3rd floor , Soi Thaniya , suriwong road
bangrak, bangkok 10500
from BTS saladeng 1 min
Tel:026523007
Old 25-01-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kukuman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: chiong Japanese Karaoke in thaniya bangkok

Hi bro tks for infor but e Ger r Thais??or jap?
Old 25-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Kukuman,

You must be very naive.

How can you bonk a Jap girl in Bangkok for 2500 Baht ? The TS only said they greeted in Japanese. Thai girls working at Jap clubs are taught simple Japanese e.g. Welcome phrase, basic Japanese mannerisms etc.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Bro Kukuman,

You must be very naive.

How can you bonk a Jap girl in Bangkok for 2500 Baht ? The TS only said they greeted in Japanese. Thai girls working at Jap clubs are taught simple Japanese e.g. Welcome phrase, basic Japanese mannerisms etc.
Even it's not true Japanese it's always feel more better when they speak in Japanese whn it's only a simple 1 or 2 sentence.
Sometime it's just like making our fantasies od fucking a Japanese come true.
It's the moment and memory that's counts.
I would like to try it one day.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkpro View Post
Last week i was with a japanese client in bangkok and after dinner we went to soi thaniya at silom .There were many guide wanted to bring us to choose the girl at different karaoke,but we decided to go without guide cause my client say he know thaniya well. This is my first time to japanese karaoke .
Well done bro... Always wanted to try those Jap places, good info. Sorry cannot up u coz your post date too long already.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks. Will target this place when I am there next. 3500 overnight ? That's a bargain. Can I confirm that you don't need a Japanese counterpart to visit these karaokes ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1