The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
I Know is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Father Of IdontKnow tells all. Samsters Strikes Back.

To all samsters that my gay son - IdontKnow has irritated with his copy cat postings, I apologize and seek your understanding. He is a very confused and disturbed boy who is very sexually inadequate and likes to torture small animals to vent his frustrations.

I will tell you all what I know of him as even he does not even know that I am his real father, or at least I think I am his biological father as you all will learn more later on. I did not let him know I was his father cos seriously, would you want a loser son like him ?

Let's go back 24 yrs ago to the date of his conception, a most horrible horrible mistake that mankind can ever make, a tragedy beyond that of Romeo or Juliet, a mistake of epic proportions that has ruined the lives of many many ppl and I am sure will continue to ruin more.

I had just graduated from a sub par university, it was the cheapest available and all that I could afford, not that any of the better unis would take me anyway. With my degree in psychology and about to begin my internship to be a psychiatrist, I was filled with so much joy that me and a friend of mine, the one that could also be IdontKnow's father, went out to have a night of celebrations. Let's call my friend Runner, cos he sure as hell ran from the whole mess as fast as he could.

So Runner and I hit a pub filled with some really ugly bitches, result of faulty intel from him. I wished SBF existed then, so at least can get some better info but what the heck, we were just looking to get drunk and so we stayed on and got to the task.

And this was the first brick laid on the path to hell....

I tell you, those bitches were really ugly. I must have downed six bottles of beer already and they did not even look a smidge prettier. Must have been the cheap beer cos seriously, I couldn't get drunk fast enough just so I can lose my balance, slam my head against something to lose my consciousness. Anything to stop looking at those fat ugly things with girths that could have matched their height.

In case you are wondering, my gay son IdontKnow, no, your mother was not one of the ugly hags. Your mother was actually the FB of Runner, maybe not really FB but client of Runner. I'm pretty sure your mom paid Runner to screw her. That's how ugly and undesirable your mom was back then. You think your mum is ugly now ? That's cos you never saw her when she was younger. I heard about the accident your mom had when you were just 1 mths old. Rumour was it that it wasn't really an accident but more of a suicide attempt as even one look at your stupid appalling face back then and your mum knew it was all over for her future.

What I heard was that as your mom took you out on a stroller and stopped by a traffic light, she just couldn't take looking at you and jumped in front of a lorry. The lengths anyone would do to get away from you even back then....

But your mom had far too much blubber on her to suffer any injuries except to her face. Both the front and back tyres of the 8 tonne lorry ran over her face and it was badly injured. After surgery to fit the animal parts back to your mom's face, she actually came out looking much better than before tho one could still vomit at the new her. Just somewhat less vomit than when she was at her original look. The real damage was done to the lorry, everytime the lorry passed a obese woman thereafter, it's engine died and oil leaked from it, almost like a human pissing in his pants. Your mom has that effect....

Back to the night at the pub. Runner got a call from your mom to arrange a session, it was all pagers and public phones then. Runner got your mom to come down to the pub to scare away all the deformed hags that were pestering us and she did hell of a good job at that.

Have to stop here now. Will continue when I have the time. But will post out all that I know of IdontKnow so that fellow samsters here at least know why he does what he does. But do seek bros indulgence if you all want to know more, if not, just let me know and I will stop. Unlike my gay sperm guzzling son who does not know when he is unwelcome.
Old 26-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Father Of IdontKnow tells all. Samsters Strikes Back.

Is this meant to be a pun?
Old 26-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

no matter how much we dislike IdontKnow, i think to start a thread like this is way too much. haha, but i won't be suprise if u are actually the clone of IdontKnow who is a joker.
Old 26-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this idontknow? Is there such a samster here?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
no matter how much we dislike IdontKnow, i think to start a thread like this is way too much. haha, but i won't be suprise if u are actually the clone of IdontKnow who is a joker.
Agree bro, this is meaningless, and waste of bandwidth
Old 26-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
AdministratorX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAdministratorX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
got...this joker..

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=190352
Old 26-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
yup, and one with never say die spirit
Old 28-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

EPIC facepalm

He is a very confused and disturbed boy who is very sexually inadequate and likes to torture small animals to vent his frustrations.

I will tell you all what I know of him as even he does not even know that I am his real father, or at least I think I am his biological father as you all will learn more later on. I did not let him know I was his father cos seriously, would you want a loser son like him ?

Are we in an Hongkie or Taiwan drama now?
So you are his biological father , you dont want to acknowledge him in real life, but you "acknowledge" him on an online forum which in all possibility your "son" checks regularly and you refer to him as a "loser son"

I can see the next scene already.
You never want to acknowledge him, you one day go to peep him coming out of hotel because he tulan already and he going to emigrate, when he cross the road, got car come out of nowhere and he stupidly stand in the road.

You rush out and push him away and in the process you magically roll up the front of the car and come back down (WITH NO WINDSHIELD DAMAGE), you lie in the road gasping for breath, your son comes over, he hold you and say "DAD dont die can lah?" , u cough up blood and hold him - I finally can call you SON.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 28-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha. Thanks for the effort.
Old 28-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for telling us about him. But don't you think you need to discipline him? This is a duty you owe to this society. So before you go on with your story, please get him off this forum.
Old 28-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
I Know is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
EPIC facepalm

1. Are we in an Hongkie or Taiwan drama now?
So you are his biological father , you dont want to acknowledge him in real life, but you "acknowledge" him on an online forum which in all possibility your "son" checks regularly and you refer to him as a "loser son"

2. You rush out and push him away and in the process you magically roll up the front of the car and come back down (WITH NO WINDSHIELD DAMAGE), you lie in the road gasping for breath, your son comes over, he hold you and say "DAD dont die can lah?" , u cough up blood and hold him - I finally can call you SON.
1. The anonymity of the internet cloaks me from him and also abject public humiliation from the fact the he could be from my loins. Also, he could be my spawn, or that or Runner's. Ain't going get a sample of his DNA to find out, the truth might be too much for me to handle

2. Hell no, mate. I would sooner push him onto the path of a oncoming massive vehicle than try to save him. But than, like his mom, he has huge volume of blubber on him, probably bounce off any incoming force. If the world one day runs out of fossil fuels, they could just extract the fats from his body and convert it. There would be enough to last at least a few months
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1