The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hardrockcafee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

What are the reputable stables here?
Old 11-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
how is her looks? pretty or like pasar aunty.
tummy big?
Visited Sha Sha recently. This trip she got some tummy already, more so than her last trip. Used to visit her before but probably gonna do so less now. Also feels quite loose down there. Otherwise service is great as always, very long AR and very long BBBJ. Unlimited shots also if you are capable enough.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
neko666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
URL: https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5222

Name: 欢欢 Huan Huan
ID: 5222
Damage: $150/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 10/10. Images in her profile are accurate to real life.
Body: 8/10. Got curves (rightly). Boobs are enhanced to C cups.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very shiok. Got sound effects are she BBBJ.
Kissing: 9/10. Got french. But she got wear lipstick which will transfer to you, so just plan your next itinerary carefully hor.
FJ: 10/10. Shiok. Sound effect is good. Can accommodate all positions.
Location: Massage parlour. Need give $ upfront to receptionist. Rooms are segregated but still got chance can bump into other bros.
RTF: Yes

Other notes: I almost never go to massage parlours, but her looks totally is my cup of tea so i just commando and went for it. All services listed are provided, included poison dragon.
I can affirmed that everyone Bro KitKat reviewed is true. 欢欢 is definitely a new gem. At first look, she might look slightly older than the pictures, but you can still see it's definitely her. Here's the magic part, she is the kind where the longer you look at her, the cuter she gets. At the end of the session, she can even rival though douyin 小姐姐. She is curvy and meaty at the right places but not fat at all. Boobs are indeed enhanced but not completely balloon type.

Really goes all out to please you. Even though I didn't do the services like 毒龙 so I can't comment much. I myself is more of a frencher and within that 1 hour session, we probably french for more than 40 mins. Ball sucking and blowjob were all enjoyable. Did her best to ride on me without any complains unlike many thai girls who immediately cry pain cause my dick is curved.

Overall, one of the best and worth it session I have ever spent my vitamin m for in this period of time and it's a rtf for sure. The only con is that its a massage parlour. There might or might not be a guy manning the counter and talking to the other ladies there. You have to pay 3 blues upfront but you can ask to take a look at 欢欢 first if you are scared of bait and switch.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Visited Sha Sha recently. This trip she got some tummy already, more so than her last trip. Used to visit her before but probably gonna do so less now. Also feels quite loose down there. Otherwise service is great as always, very long AR and very long BBBJ. Unlimited shots also if you are capable enough.
thanks bro.
i haven't tried her but unlimited shot quite tempting.
Old 14-10-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Pw10457 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got really Low points. Hope some cheongsters can up me.
Rarely put Frs here. Normally I visit Dome 1, for siam bu but sometimes got cravings for Chinese milfs. So here are some of the sexcapades experience.
Ladies visited all milfs (PRC). Here is the honest review

1) Lady: Sha Sha (5131)
Last time used to be in SG. Same pricing $130 unlimited.
Boobs are big la. Natural, and very suitable for Breast fuck. This time round she looked fatter by about 10-20% mainly in the tummy area. Face also slightly become fat. Service wise, no complaints. One of the few good ones. Able to do multiple positions. Managed to do 69 with her also. Hairy and no weird smell. Didn’t managed to do BBBJ with her as I don’t really like it. Asked her to locked my balls.
Overall service is fine. No major red flags. Can shoot unlimited in an hour. For me max 3 times. Baby damage, not sure whether she got kids or not. No stretch marks on tummy or operation scar.
Overall ratings:6.5/10.
Reason: not as Chio as last time when she was here. Now looked about fat in tummy n face. Video/ real pic discount by 10-20%. Location wise G area. Condo apartment.

2) lady: Wei Wei
Discount from pic and video about 10-15%
Service wise excellent. BBBJ and ass rim provided. Opted for protected BJ with condom. She used hot water to blow u gaox2, and will use her body to massage u. Simple massage are also provided.
Appearance wise, not much differentiation from pics. Max about 10-15%. Got a slight bit of tummy, but look wise won’t be a turn off. Fuck job wise, not bad I think. She let go of her hair and ride me in reverse cowgirl. Surrendered in no time. Managed to TCSS with her also. Personality wise, she is quite friendly and will provide all services as stated on website. Downside I feel her stamina not really good. Painted her also, no CCB. No weird smell. No baby damage.
Overall I would give it. 7.5 to 8/10. She will also shower u cleanx2

Looks wise, not bad looking. Discount 10-15 %. Still looked very fuckable n slutty. Location wise is G area. Very discreet, no need to feel scared.

3) lady: 4829
Deviation from pics 20-40 %
Fucking baby elephant. Boobs are decent size. But tummy really CMI. Just fat.I don’t feel like writing review about her. Not really good. Pussy loose as fuck. Overall rating 2/10. Landmine.
Old 16-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
how is her looks? pretty or like pasar aunty.
tummy big?
Yes like pasar auntie lol, tummy is big, overall just like a baby elephant. Looks wise idk how some bros give her 10-20% discount, i think probably +10 to age + 10kg to stats. Age wise easily 40s, but svc is good lah but if u r particular bout looks n figure, then u will be disappointed.
Old 17-10-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Anyone had tried Ai Li, look pretty and sexy
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5258
Old 17-10-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yes like pasar auntie lol, tummy is big, overall just like a baby elephant. Looks wise idk how some bros give her 10-20% discount, i think probably +10 to age + 10kg to stats. Age wise easily 40s, but svc is good lah but if u r particular bout looks n figure, then u will be disappointed.
haha i think i will need to bring a paperbag.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5233
She is young pretty with slim lithe body. Surprisingly no visible boniness.
Nice clean smelling hair, beautiful teeth, good waist, and a surprisingly stickout fanny for a Chinese woman.
Pussy hair exquisitely and laboriously trimmed edges, shaved short; looks like a designer job.
BBBJ was very gentle so it was a slow long pleasure.
Didn't try her HJ.
Oil lubed FJ was one of the best I had; so good that we stuck together in missionary throughout.
We agreed to more patterns on RTF including under the shower where today had only pussy fondling and a BBBJ.
Best part is that although her advertised rate per shot is great value for money, this can be 'upsized' for reasonable extra provided you request for it early upfront.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

BoBo looks attractive at 100 for 2 shots.
Anyone can share their experience?
https://impmm27.com/girl.php?id=4925
Old 17-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Anyone had tried Ai Li, look pretty and sexy
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5258
too good to be true
Old 17-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
BoBo looks attractive at 100 for 2 shots.
Anyone can share their experience?
https://impmm27.com/girl.php?id=4925
potential GILF
Old 19-10-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
neko666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko666 View Post
I can affirmed that everyone Bro KitKat reviewed is true. 欢欢 is definitely a new gem. At first look, she might look slightly older than the pictures, but you can still see it's definitely her. Here's the magic part, she is the kind where the longer you look at her, the cuter she gets. At the end of the session, she can even rival though douyin 小姐姐. She is curvy and meaty at the right places but not fat at all. Boobs are indeed enhanced but not completely balloon type.

Really goes all out to please you. Even though I didn't do the services like 毒龙 so I can't comment much. I myself is more of a frencher and within that 1 hour session, we probably french for more than 40 mins. Ball sucking and blowjob were all enjoyable. Did her best to ride on me without any complains unlike many thai girls who immediately cry pain cause my dick is curved.

Overall, one of the best and worth it session I have ever spent my vitamin m for in this period of time and it's a rtf for sure. The only con is that its a massage parlour. There might or might not be a guy manning the counter and talking to the other ladies there. You have to pay 3 blues upfront but you can ask to take a look at 欢欢 first if you are scared of bait and switch.
Since the first experience was really good. I decided to go for 双飞 when 欢欢 introduced me to her 好姐妹 喵喵. https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5211

Boy was I in for a treat.

First of all 喵喵 look similar to the pictures as well minus about 10% for meitu etc. Her boobs were natural B and she was a slim beauty. Have a very obvious long symbol tattoo on her back down her spine which kinda look cool considering I dont generally like tattoos.

Same as huanhuan, both of them goes all out to please. Literally non stop frenching for the entire session with both of them. Started off with some letting petting with 喵喵 as we waiting for huanhuan. Then when huanhuan came, we went into the main event with 喵喵 doing poison dragon from behind and huanhuan sucking from below. Nipple licking one on each side, long blowjobs, frenching and ending off with CIM for both of them since I'm too lazy to pump. Just imagine huanhuan sucking your balls and 喵喵 sucking your dick while you fingering them both at once. Really wish I had more hands and dicks to ravage them.

Only con was that huanhuan kinda left after 40mins into the session cause another bro came but she still tried to stay as long as possible until I got her to go. This kinda shows how popular she is I guess? 喵喵 did make up for that with the excellent service by helping me shoot a 3rd shot as I french her wild. They also take care of their hygiene damn well by washing up and cleaning their mouths after CIM too.

One unique thing about 喵喵 is her moan, which may sound kinda fake but she goes ufufufufufu when you blowjob or kiss you. Might be a turn off for some but you can imagine you are banging some japanese ojou sama that likes to go ufufufufu. Huanhuan moan on the other end is more sensual.

In the end, its still a massage spa establishment in the end so do be careful of bait and switch, always confirm the girl before handing over the money.
Old 19-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

This lady looks worth a try if it's "Unlimited FJ" as advertised.
Has anyone tried? Was it i shot or unlimited FJ?

https://impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5134
"Damage Price: $120/1Shot 1 time/60mins Unlimited FJ"
Old 21-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Sha Sha that offer $130 unlimited, are her boobs saggy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread