The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm I actually don’t remember too many MLs allowing me to paint maybe I not handsome or rich enough. Maybe in the past Fate? I rem there was this heavy flavored one in Geylang last time in a run down spa type she was famous for squirting I was tempted to paint but the amount of juices she release is so scary I scared I gag or drown and decided not to.
Though there is this memorable one allowing me to paint and ownself record her moans for me lol. But that’s about it. Nothing really memorable beyond that.
Wah this fate is really a blast from the past... chio but I only visited her once as I wasn't into heavy flavour... I didn't paint her even when her bare pussy was in my face lol. When I was ready got a couple of MLs I stopped after I saw pee stains after prying open their panties

Anyway still MLs push pussy to your face one lah...

C
Old Today, 04:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psky View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/yo-yo-massage/

Hi all, Went to visit this lady and sharing my personal experience.
I didn’t enjoy it 😞
Location: not that near to mrt. Drive will be more convenient.
Looks: 3/10 (somewhat similar to the photos but it is heavily edited. )
Body: 4/10 (boob size is E but body size is plus size)
Massage: 3/10 (only massage around 10min, then she offered FS. Didn’t take.)
Sensual: 3/10 (playable level is low, hj mechanical)
Service: 3/10 (didn’t smile much, maybe I not handsome that’s why)
RTM: No
Ha, from those photos already confirmed is an Elephant lah. Why you choose her, just because of E cup?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, from those photos already confirmed is an Elephant lah. Why you choose her, just because of E cup?
Bro… sadly cause I’m new and was not thinking properly 😂.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah this fate is really a blast from the past... chio but I only visited her once as I wasn't into heavy flavour... I didn't paint her even when her bare pussy was in my face lol. When I was ready got a couple of MLs I stopped after I saw pee stains after prying open their panties

Anyway still MLs push pussy to your face one lah...
I know they push but some I really don’t wanna paint. No feels, especially given that I know some just like everyone paint, suddenly don’t feel like doing it hahaha… other times just use finger lo.
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Damn, E for Elephant cup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1