The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

10/10 will rtm soon, gonna update my other friends regarding niuniu service..
so far the best gfe experience… plus pretty face and good attitude.
No rush at all during the whole hour, worth every single cent.

+852 6741 4132
Old 27-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold

Everyone Visited All Happy 😊 with Praises
Old 27-04-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
bobzqfirmino has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I thought that the FRs about NiuNiu were going to be super exaggerated but no they are actually very accurate. I thought she looked better than some of the reviews implied and her looks really do grow on you and get better as the session continues. Her GFE is actually fantastic. she will literally take off your clothes/ shoes for you, shower and scrub you down, wipe you down with he towel and shower with you again after the session. You will really feel pampered and treated like a king. Her GFE genuinely outshines Joey

in essence where she really excells is effort. she isnt the best BJ technique or FJ i have ever encountered but you can see throughout the session she is trying her best to serve you and with a smile on her face
Old 28-04-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster (A)

Talking Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobzqfirmino View Post
I thought that the FRs about NiuNiu were going to be super exaggerated but no they are actually very accurate. I thought she looked better than some of the reviews implied and her looks really do grow on you and get better as the session continues. Her GFE is actually fantastic. she will literally take off your clothes/ shoes for you, shower and scrub you down, wipe you down with he towel and shower with you again after the session. You will really feel pampered and treated like a king. Her GFE genuinely outshines Joey

in essence where she really excells is effort. she isnt the best BJ technique or FJ i have ever encountered but you can see throughout the session she is trying her best to serve you and with a smile on her face
bit by bit ... hopefully you are out of negative soon

Yes attended GEMs course ... go the 3xtra miles
Old 28-04-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster (A)

Smile Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Ready For All on Sunday
Old 28-04-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

NiuNiu blow kisses to all who make her happy 😊 together

Evening still can slot in one or 2 more to enjoy 😉

+852 67414132
Old 29-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post

Yes, attended GEMs course ... go the 3xtra miles
nothing super exaggerated.. true facts

852 6741 4132
Old 29-04-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster (A)

Monday Slots in the Evening still have chances
Old 29-04-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

Last Slot Tonight

Who can make it in time

+852 6741 4132
Old 30-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster (A)

Soul Searching After Each Session
Old 30-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

niu niu can accept 2 more tonight

+852 67414132 WhatsApp soonest

Latest Review Hot Out From Oven

Thanks. she power
Very worth and hardworking and service oriented
Will rtf when i can
Old 30-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster (A)

Latest Review out of oven
Old 30-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Richdaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Niu niu
Looks 7/10
Body 6.5/10 slim and has a small perky ass. Not my cup of tea.
Boobs enhanced full C. Prefer natural
Service 11/10 really good ar bbbj deepthroat. Roam like no tomorrow. Suck toes. Use hot water roam and bbbj. Bj sometimes will kena teeth but maybe cause her mouth small and my 2ic big. Treat you like king and really want to service your 2ic. Make me go down on all 4 and use her tongue to fuck my asshole. Really shiok. Then while on all 4, she will go under my and give bj.(new experience).
Some of you might not agree but my taste quite high. Like finding wife like that. Must slim top big and natural bottom toned and bouncy. Will rtf for her service!
Old 30-04-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster (A)

Yes, RTM for services that's the true compliment to her efforts
Old 01-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster (A)

NiuNiu is one of best services... Read Reviews to validate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1