The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
New scam on michat

Jus 3days ago got to know a lady from michat..
Exchange watapps number n have been chatting for the past two days..
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..
Any bro come across her..
Old 08-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New scam on michat

Haha I have same experience but mine is like scramming me in online gaming. Must becareful in future d
Old 08-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..
After you receive this message that she worked in Zalora, tell her that you work in Lazada and have to do a quick survey first and ask her for her bank account.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Gave up on michat. A lot of scammers inside.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
captainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Gave up on michat. A lot of scammers inside.
while being new to the scene.. a lot is give you address of their location. some is hotel, while some are shops. how do you guys filter out which is real or fake? i usually ask how to deal and once they mention game cards, then i'm out.. haha
Old 08-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjackoff View Post
while being new to the scene.. a lot is give you address of their location. some is hotel, while some are shops. how do you guys filter out which is real or fake? i usually ask how to deal and once they mention game cards, then i'm out.. haha
If I see them answering too fast , or being too responsive, it is highly a scam.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

captainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
If I see them answering too fast , or being too responsive, it is highly a scam.
usually will start with questions like.. you how old ah, stay where ah? isit
Old 08-03-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Her name sherene..
encounter the exact same thing.
the moment she ask me help zalora thing, i blocked her.
i wont help even if its a real person i know. Unless she sucked my cock or what. Why should i help?
Old 08-03-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing.

We Sporean had been brought up sheltered & protected, by our courageous and hardworking forefathers, & thus had not understood the hardships they faced to give us our today, or foreigners whom faced far worse due to poor leadership. In our country, none goes hungry.. but in many other nations, they know what is real hunger..

Our strengths are to study hard & work hard, proven by our nation's standing in the world, but no one taught us how to play hard, & thus we sporeans are easy targets by foreigners using KC to trap us, as we are not emotionally strong compared to them.

May MORE brothers & sisters be aware of such scams & any other evolution of such scams to cheat us of our emotions & feelings, which can be very painful to most, as we had been always taught to follow the law, which most others from other nations do not follow. Hurt no one & never be hurt by anyone...
Old 08-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i already abandon michat last year and start my new life in sugarbook.live
Old 08-03-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

if you think this is not good, you can try another one, plenty to be choose for
Old 08-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thanks for sharing.

We Sporean had been brought up sheltered & protected, by our courageous and hardworking forefathers, & thus had not understood the hardships they faced to give us our today, or foreigners whom faced far worse due to poor leadership. In our country, none goes hungry.. but in many other nations, they know what is real hunger..

Our strengths are to study hard & work hard, proven by our nation's standing in the world, but no one taught us how to play hard, & thus we sporeans are easy targets by foreigners using KC to trap us, as we are not emotionally strong compared to them.

May MORE brothers & sisters be aware of such scams & any other evolution of such scams to cheat us of our emotions & feelings, which can be very painful to most, as we had been always taught to follow the law, which most others from other nations do not follow. Hurt no one & never be hurt by anyone...
need to seng mock bit in the social media, think twice before making any decision
Old 08-03-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=captainjackoff;21142425]usually will start with questions like.. you how old ah, stay where ah?

usual open introduction when meet new people isnt it?
Old 08-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=georgie1994;21142684]
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjackoff View Post
usually will start with questions like.. you how old ah, stay where ah?

usual open introduction when meet new people isnt it?
true also, any other app recommendations brother!
Old 08-03-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
CreditVisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
i already abandon michat last year and start my new life in sugarbook.live
No need to say so many times, everyone in SBF knew already. Knn like a broken record player.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1