The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
clubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up ♣♣CLUBPASSION♣♣«Rachel»CUDDLE & FONDLE HER & SHE'LL STROKE & FONDLE U BACK

♣♣ PASSION BABES RACHEL ♣♣

Name: Rachel
Nationality: Thai
Height: 158
Stats: 34B'25'34
Services: Shower, Frenching, BBBJ, Massage, COB, CIM, Fingering etc
Damage: $140/2SHOTS/90MINS (WHOLE DAY PROMO: $110/2SHOTS/90MINS)
Special Treat: $120/2SHOTS/90MINS (10am - 12:30pm)
Men's Night: $120/2SHOTS/90MINS (Friday 5pm Onwards)
Wkend / Public Holiday: $120/2SHOTS/90MINS
Overnight: $300/3SHOTS/8HRS
♣♣Cozy Room & Condoms Included♣♣

♣♣FOR RESERVATION♣♣
GIVE US A HOLLER @ +65 8307 7199

Operating Hours: 10am - 1am
Please make payment b4 service

♣♣ PASSION BABES RACHEL ♣♣
Old 08-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
clubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclubpassion is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up ♣♣CLUBPASSION♣♣«Rachel»CUDDLE & FONDLE HER & SHE'LL STROKE & FONDLE U BACK

dalflour
Samster

My Reputation:Points: 25 / Power: 0

Thanks TS, have a wonderful session with Rachel this morning.
GFE is "HiGh". Lots of cuddles and hugs through out the session. She is youthful and cheerful. We talked a lot and laugh a lot too....very very light heartening...for a tired old body of mine... Somehow, my 2IC not in the mood to wake-up, kept falling asleep....to the love hole...3, 4, 5 tries and it kept going back to sleep...However, she is a very hardworking gal...she diligently work on him till he is "Rock-Steady" for the charge again....anyway..her efforts finally paid off and we did Cow-Gal and Missionary...unload and "siok"... after shower...we laid on the matress and 2IC surrendered for the day....I think the problem today lies with me...not Rachel's...I guess I had too much drink from yesterday...Kudos fellow bro...on the way out..saw two more gals, Suki and Sharon - Chio....drooling while exiting the door..funny though, 2IC did not marikita....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1