The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Iluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Discuss your favourite KTV girls

Mine was susu.
Currently mamasan at galaxy.
Used to bang her when she was ktv girl
Damn wild last time, no panties and ride u in room
Old 05-01-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Iluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIluma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mine was susu.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Too many to name, but let me try.

1st to come to mind would be way back in year 2002, from where else but our own hardcore K2.

Jane (not sure if they use their real name back then) is a Singaporean, young sexy and curvy in all the right places. She doesn't go wild in the room, but once she jio u to go to the toilet, she would fuck u (sometimes raw) and rock ur fucking world.

Anyone else here had Jane in the toilet before back then?
Old 05-01-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluma View Post
Anyone knows susu from galaxy?
She's mamasan there now.
Used to bang her when she was a ktv girl.
Damn wild, never wear panties and just ride u in room
Haha yes I do! Tunnel bros then HAHAHA. Even gave BJ and everything while in the room. Now has a ‘husband’. Super wild and always had guys going crazy over her.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Quote:
Mine was susu.
very very nice, this susu ride u in room raw? hehe cannot imagine so wild then still will put condom haha
Old 05-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
very very nice, this susu ride u in room raw? hehe cannot imagine so wild then still will put condom haha
Haha. Ya I also shocked cos she was playing w my little bro den suddenly ride me and I realised she had no panties on..

Gave me bj in toilet also after that

She likes to fuck raw.. Ask me dun use condom, young and dangerous lol

But she looks damn plastic now. Dunno is it filter or what. Haven seen her in real life for ages
Old 05-01-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha. Ya I also shocked cos she was playing w my little bro den suddenly ride me and I realised she had no panties on..

Gave me bj in toilet also after that

She likes to fuck raw.. Ask me dun use condom, young and dangerous lol

But she looks damn plastic now. Dunno is it filter or what. Haven seen her in real life for ages
wow this thread seems very interesting..... looks like all the expose hahhaa. ups for nice share hehe
Old 05-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Too many to name, but let me try.

1st to come to mind would be way back in year 2002, from where else but our own hardcore K2.

Jane (not sure if they use their real name back then) is a Singaporean, young sexy and curvy in all the right places. She doesn't go wild in the room, but once she jio u to go to the toilet, she would fuck u (sometimes raw) and rock ur fucking world.

Anyone else here had Jane in the toilet before back then?
Yeah it is always wild but I not into toilet just bring home or hotel. But sometime my friend too heat up we just stand outside smoke or chitchat they finish inside room lol... now still like that over there been awhile since I go there. Haha
Old 05-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1234Metz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine also Susu from Supreme KTV not sure if it’s the same Susu. Devil figure and high sex drive! Her WeChat is susu with some number in it, if anybody still have her contact can share w me , TIA
Old 05-01-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah it is always wild but I not into toilet just bring home or hotel. But sometime my friend too heat up we just stand outside smoke or chitchat they finish inside room lol... now still like that over there been awhile since I go there. Haha
Heard it's still ok but not as hardcore as before. Deeds in the room given, not offered.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
My favourite KTV girl is a PRC who studies SIM full time while moonlighting in ktv. She also volunteers for SAFVC. Very interesting profile.

She has since graduated and working full time in some sales job liao.
Such a rare find !
got ask for her facebook or instagram? LOL
Old 05-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Such a rare find !
got ask for her facebook or instagram? LOL
ya i have her ig and wc

to give a bit details too, she also studied in local JC. mai siao siao. we spoke in english a while when i picked her. so she is legit studying in sg, then PT ktv. not the non legit student pass ktv girl.
Old 06-01-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 11
justforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud of

Anyone with more recent adventures?
Old 06-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
ya i have her ig and wc

to give a bit details too, she also studied in local JC. mai siao siao. we spoke in english a while when i picked her. so she is legit studying in sg, then PT ktv. not the non legit student pass ktv girl.
Speaking of studious KTV girls, Angel from ex-Palace 9 springs to mind.

Although SIM is not considered super high academia, Angel is 1 smart Vietnamese ktv girl who knows what she wants. She studies hard and turns up for classes no matter how drunk she got the night before (she a good drinker too) and always offer blowjobs in the room. Wild go-getter.

Oh yah she told me once she graduated she hopes to find a well-paying job and fuck out of sucking guys' dicks in KTV (very honest). Too bad she got into some trouble working at KTV during the high-tide COVID days and got repatriated back to VN
Old 06-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Speaking of studious KTV girls, Angel from ex-Palace 9 springs to mind.

Although SIM is not considered super high academia, Angel is 1 smart Vietnamese ktv girl who knows what she wants. She studies hard and turns up for classes no matter how drunk she got the night before (she a good drinker too) and always offer blowjobs in the room. Wild go-getter.

Oh yah she told me once she graduated she hopes to find a well-paying job and fuck out of sucking guys' dicks in KTV (very honest). Too bad she got into some trouble working at KTV during the high-tide COVID days and got repatriated back to VN
Nowadays still have any place that can do bj in the room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1