The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Upz appreciated If you're jaded with Bkk, maybe try Khorat feel
korat? missed that place... cheong there for 3 years.... before that hotel collapsed... walk under Ya Moo, also never get chance to go back....

have plenty of good memories.........

will definitely make a trip back there this year, good golfing ground too...
Old 22-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds888 View Post
Ahhh Neverland.

Bro Tony, isn't this joint along the Gotcha stretch too. How much is the membership there? 10K? 20K?

I'm itching to go back Bangkok in Jan, any bros going up there during this period? PM me.......... Maybe can try Neverland together.

Checked it out last night ... as ironman is correct, 20 K for 35-40 ladydrinks and 4 bottles of Blacklabel ( I think)

I ordered red win ( 2500) instead and the fun got started... coyotes are cute and one of the PR , bell,

http://www.neverlandbangkok.com/mat/...0bell_1680.jpg

is hot property... booked way in advanced...

The highlight is the sexy show by Penthouse Models ... shit, I don't see that at Carribbean at all... One of them offered her tits to me .. died in heaven man...

Check this out:

MOV00022.MP4 - sexy show - BADONGO

Verdict: As SM Goh says "Spend if you can", hellya , I will spend but not in red dot !!! Neverland is my next home now ...
Old 22-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Checked it out last night ... as ironman is correct, 20 K for 35-40 ladydrinks and 4 bottles of Blacklabel ( I think)

I ordered red win ( 2500) instead and the fun got started... coyotes are cute and one of the PR , bell,

The highlight is the sexy show by Penthouse Models ... shit, I don't see that at Carribbean at all... One of them offered her tits to me .. died in heaven man...

Check this out:

Verdict: As SM Goh says "Spend if you can", hellya , I will spend but not in red dot !!! Neverland is my next home now ...
The models want you to paste the "star" stickers on her tits and or body as this was meant to be her tips. The more stickers they get the more popular they are. So, it's common to see in most G Clubs when they organise their monthly member party with include penthouse models.
Old 24-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
By the way those pinay pubs in Singapore are blood suckers!
Haha, that is true, but sleeping on the bed beside me right now is a sweet shapely pinay pub gal who come to visit me, I only feed her and buy some dress now and then, she is happy because no need to pay for hotel and I take her around ..

Her regular customer pay for her ticket to come here
Old 24-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Neverland

Quote:

Check this out:

Thanks for the update on Neverland and glad you enjoyed this place. At first don't want to post about this place. Anyway most will not venture out so far to Neverland. They'd stick to their comfort zone in Caribbean and Resort. Haha since these days seldom have chance to go BKK so it's great to touch base with such info. All I require is some feedback. Great job on the video too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Haha, that is true, but sleeping on the bed beside me right now is a sweet shapely pinay pub gal who come to visit me, I only feed her and buy some dress now and then, she is happy because no need to pay for hotel and I take her around ..

Her regular customer pay for her ticket to come here
That's why Singaporeans are carrot heads. Sponsor air tickets for girl to meet her tirak (you) in BKK!
Old 25-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bkkguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyway heading to BKK on the 29thjan-5thfeb. the usual chionging. flix RCA, hollywood, SC, NEP, maybe G-Clubs as well. go there celebrate birthday. pm me if any bros interested. lol.
Old 29-01-2009, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by city.people View Post
yo bros! just come back from chiong SKY...1 word for a first timer - very the powderful,puying yer-yer,suay mak mak! indeed,their kc also very lethal,no wonder many bros warned to be careful..nevertheless,very enjoyable night out there for me,but tomorrow i wake up i see the wallet damage will bring me back down to earth,lol

SKY
Overall Puying Looks and figure: 9/10
Playability(as in entertaining u): 7/10
Service: 8/10
Entertainment(live band and coyote dance): 8/10
Damage: Up to individual(mostly very jia lat,no need to say)
Haha bro you also managed to check this place out.

If your looks/figure ratings for Sky's girls are 9/10. Then you'll have to rate 15/10 for coyotes/PRs at Caribbean, Neverland, Piano, Resort, Soprano House, etc.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
city.people deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sky

Well SKY had a monthly party and last night got some live band like "pun" or something like that.Also feature lingerie models from Penthouse shows.Climax was when they come out wrapped in towels to strip off revealing their bodies,wearing only sext thongs and stickers plastered on their nipples.Too bad they disallowed taking of pics,i tried to but got caught.
Think i've been talking too much about this place,lol.Hope to explore other place bro Tony Stark recommended.And this trip i got involved with a gal over there,hmmm...but thats a story for another day,for a another classic kc-tirak-trap thread.
Old 16-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Check this out:

nice FR on neverland ............
Old 17-02-2009, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be heading down bkk with a grp of friends of 4 from 24 feb to march 3. will be celebrating bday. anyone will be chionging at the same area as well.... ?
Old 19-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
explorer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl- View Post
Will be heading down bkk with a grp of friends of 4 from 24 feb to march 3. will be celebrating bday. anyone will be chionging at the same area as well.... ?
I'll be goin to BKK frm 21 Feb to 1 Mar, goin there for work.

Nv been to G clubs before so hoping will get a chance to visit at least one (heard is quite expensive) that is recommended by the bros here durin tis trip.

Last edited by explorer84; 19-02-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 19-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer84 View Post
I'll be goin to BKK frm 21 Feb to 1 Mar, goin there for work.

Nv been to G clubs before so hoping will get a chance to visit at least one (heard is quite expensive) that is recommended by the bros here durin tis trip.
got budget just go pegasus...
Old 27-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Refer to my earlier posts, The Bank website which will interest some of you.

The Bank Exclusive Club : Great Entertainment in Convenient

Sanook
Old 28-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
...The Bank website which will interest some of you.
The Bank Exclusive Club : Great Entertainment in Convenient
You the very resoureful leh. Looks interesting, and downtown somemore.

What's a JW set you back in this place? Or kena member thingy?
Old 28-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You the very resoureful leh. Looks interesting, and downtown somemore.

What's a JW set you back in this place? Or kena member thingy?
Just checking to see any new interesting clubs around. The Bank is quite
happening and popular with asian customers with their sexy shower dancers
in the party room.

If you have the budget anything is possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1