The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 01-02-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
HealingWater is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for destinee fang, for those who need a better reference.
Look 7/0 (look late 20s to early 30s without make up)
Bbbj 8/0 ( slow and long duration, willing to blow you longer)
Body - 7/0 ( boobs are a handful @ B, figure is fuckable and normal fair skin)
Fj - 8/10 (position as you wish and good with riding too)
Rtf - unlikely as dmg can always get a younger SYT.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Source - Essential365
Babe - Constance, 28yrs young,
Date - Mon 31 Jan 2022
Time - 1600hrs

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Disclaimer ~ This is based on my own personal level of SEX-tification (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 7/10 (GND, grows on you, she is not Photogenic, she is lovely)
Personality - 6/10 (Always Smiling, Chatty, Friendly, Sophisticated, Elegant)
Body - 7/10 (Petite)
Boobs - "D" cup (highly recommended for BOOB Lovers)
Communication - 9/10 (Rated her high due to personality and charisma)
Frenching - 6/10 (I did not go further to fully french her, cos I respect her limits and also its my first encounter with her)
Cunninglus - 9/10 (Shaved, juicy, sweet)
Fellatio - 2/10 (short session which is due to time constraint)
FJ - 9/10 (she cum, can feel the contractions of her pussy walls)
AJ - Did not try
Massage - N.A. (Did not try)

Accommodating - 10/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave, left her phone on table)

Awards - 4/5 (It is under-rated cos she is the first babe to score that high)

RTF - Yes

Stable Source
Quick and Fast Response, Friendly. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro !!!

The Good
Constance knows how to please her man. Her Svc and GFE exceeds my expectation, and have that chemistry with her. She is good and lucky to be able to extend another hour with her.

The Bad
I cannot find any fault with her.

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her.
I messaged okt. But he don't reply. Why?
Old 01-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
I messaged okt. But he don't reply. Why?
Ask Bro Essential365
I do not work for him

I do not know the reason

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 01-02-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zeko is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Ask Bro Essential365
I do not work for him

I do not know the reason
lol champs reply
Old 01-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeko View Post
lol champs reply
Thank you Buddy

School Holiday , I guess

Never ask a Taxi Driver how to fly a Plane ... silly bugger asking me stupid questions

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 01-02-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ask Bro Essential365
I do not work for him

I do not know the reason
Yes I asked him. And I not referring to you lmao.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes I asked him. And I not referring to you lmao.
U replied to his post with your question. So how tf u expect people to know your question was not directed to him?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you Buddy

School Holiday , I guess

Never ask a Taxi Driver how to fly a Plane ... silly bugger asking me stupid questions
LOL!!. Fully person and expected to be spoon feed. Anyway Kudos for the nice FR and also happy chinese new year.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-02-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
LOL!!. Fully person and expected to be spoon feed. Anyway Kudos for the nice FR and also happy chinese new year.
Naka bro!!

Missing your Thai puying FRs so much! In the past, I always use your FRs as a guiding principle before meeting the puyings.

Nowadays..... Sad... No more playgrounds.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
U replied to his post with your question. So how tf u expect people to know your question was not directed to him?
Of cos i don't ask someone who not related to it. Can use your brain?
Old 03-02-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Of cos i don't ask someone who not related to it. Can use your brain?
I am sure the one not using his brain is u. Or maybe u can’t use coz u dun have one to begin with.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Naka bro!!

Missing your Thai puying FRs so much! In the past, I always use your FRs as a guiding principle before meeting the puyings.

Nowadays..... Sad... No more playgrounds.
Thanks for the support. No choice just hold back awhile for thai puying.

Now divert to PRC. Local is a rather ex now even minah also not cheap now.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sure the one not using his brain is u. Or maybe u can’t use coz u dun have one to begin with.
U need some brain juice seriously. Lose already then want come play zapping? Lol.. grow up pls
Old 03-02-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
U need some brain juice seriously. Lose already then want come play zapping? Lol.. grow up pls
Well I zapped is because I disagreed with u. Not because lose or win. If u think u are not stupid den so be it. Continue to live in your own world.
Old 03-02-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well I zapped is because I disagreed with u. Not because lose or win. If u think u are not stupid den so be it. Continue to live in your own world.
What is there for to disagree? You may continue with your argument if u want LOL. Even if you disagree with something but you can't stop the world for revolving. Carry on with life lah instead of spamming here saying disagree here and there LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1