The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Logatitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Armpit Fetish

Hello bros

I have a major armpit fetish.

Everywhere I go every girl I meet I can't help but Beo their armpits.

Over the years I've amassed a good collection that can make anyone who loves armpits like me cum. I've videoed classmates and friends.

Bottom line is this, if you have a similar fetish, feed me on Skype, make cum and I guarantee you I will help you cum with stuff that will blow your mind.

[email protected]

Last edited by Logatitan; 06-03-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
tissueboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissueboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissueboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Armpit Fetish

my suggestion is to post videos to share with other bros.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Re: Armpit Fetish

Quote:
Singapore man with armpit fetish gets 14 years' jail, caning

(AFP) – Jun 12, 2008

SINGAPORE (AFP) — A Singaporean man with a fetish for smelling womens' armpits has been sentenced to 14 years in jail and 18 strokes of the cane, legal officials said Friday.

A court employee confirmed the sentence, issued Thursday, against Mohammed Ismail Ariffin, 36.
Ariffin had a fixation for touching or smelling women, particularly their armpits, and was convicted of molesting 23 women, his lawyer Noor Mohamed Marican told AFP.
"He's got this problem. Poor chap," Noor said in a brief interview.
After reading an expert report that said Ariffin was likely to re-offend, Judge James Leong issued a preventive detention order, which means Ariffin will not be eligible for parole, The Straits Times said.
Ariffin, who is mildly retarded, would often attack his victims inside lifts, the report said.
It said Noor argued against a long sentence and in favour of rehabilitation and medical treatment.
But Leong said he found "precious little" in Ariffin's favour, The Straits Times reported.

Copyright © 2014 AFP. All rights reserved.
Will you become like this man one day?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1