The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: A few good years

thanks for the update
Old 14-09-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very detailed FR and story. Nice.
I can understand the behaviour of Nancy. Some women indeed are like that, before and after some alcohol. This is especially distinctive for a girl that seems conservative and uptight. Once the alcohol causes them to lose the last barrier and inhibition, all hell breaks loose. However, do not take advantage of that, especially if it's an acquaintance or a random pickup for. ONS as once they gain their consciousness, may cry rape even though they can be very proactive and aggressive when drunk and in the midst of action.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3156 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 14

I went back to my seat and cleared about 2 emails when Nancy returned.

She did not act differently and there was no way for anyone else to know that she was not wearing anything down below. As she walked back to her seat, our eyes met and I could see that she was pleading with me to return her the undies but I merely grinned at her. Her phone rang and she answered the customer queries and went back to her seat.

Simultaneously, my phone rang.

Mine was a quick call with the customer as he was just confirming on the time that I would be bringing the corporate gifts to them today. When I hung up the phone, Nancy was still on the phone.

I got up from my seat and went over to the other end of the office where the store was located to collect the corporate gifts before heading out.

The storeroom was actually an enclosed room but anyone can enter. There were 3 rows of cabinet and there were boxes that held old equipment stacked on these shelves. Unused furniture were also stowed here. Stationeries and corporate gifts were also stored here. The entire room was a stuffy place and unless you needed those items in here, you would not want to enter the room.

I went to select the gifts from the front row of shelves when my phone rang suddenly. Once the door was closed, the room was very quiet and the sudden tone from my phone made me jump up in fright and I accidentally dropped the box that I was holding. It contained 3 rather big metal balls that people used to roll in their hands.

All 3 shiny balls dropped out from the box, rolled under the front cabinet and into the back aisle.

Grumpily I picked up the call and it was a wrong number.

Once I hung up, I turned my phone to silent mode so that I would not be caught by the sudden loud ringing tone again. Thereafter, I went behind to the next aisle and squatted down on the floor to look for the items that I dropped.

I went under a table to retrieve a ball when the door to the room opened. I heard someone entering the room but I ignored the person until I got the ball in my hand.

As soon as the door closed, I heard the person speaking.

I recognized the voice as Robb.

Robb: Can’t we speak outside?... why must you bring me here to talk?....

I was about to call out to him when another man spoke. I recognized the voice as Alvin’s.

Alvin was the helpdesk support for the office. He was in his mid-thirties and I heard that he was introduced to the company by Robb. So I would presume that they had a rather close relationship.

Alvin: I can’t tell you out there…. Wait…. Let me check to make sure there’s no one here….

Obviously they were going to share some kind of secret and it was unethical to listen in on them but somehow, something inside me told me to keep my presence a secret.

I stopped moving and kept as quiet as possible hiding under the table.

I could hear some footsteps coming into my aisle and then moved away again.

Robb: Well?... can you tell me now or I’ll leave… it’s getting stuffy here….

Alvin: ok…. Listen to this…. You know that Marbel went out for a meeting with Zak right?....

Robb: yes… she told me that they are meeting a new prospect…

Alvin: ok… before she went out, she asked me to check the network cable under her desk as she said that it seemed like it was having intermittent connectivity…. So earlier, I was under her desk testing the cable when Nancy came back to her desk talking on the phone….

I heard my girlfriend’s name being mentioned and my ears perked up.

Alvin: I think she was distracted by the call and sat on her chair with her legs facing the aisle…. Then she moved one of her legs to face the front followed by the other…. In those few seconds when she was adjusting her sitting position, her thighs were fully spread under the table and I was sitting right in front of her…. Under Marbel’s table…..

I was shocked because I knew what he had seen. Her undies was still in my pocket.

Alvin: hmm…. She normally wears much longer skirts but if I did not remember wrongly, today she is wearing a shorter one…. Good for you…. So what colour of undies is she wearing?....

Alvin: no…. There’s no colour…. Because she wasn’t wearing any undies!.....

Robb: har?.... Don’t talk rubbish…. This is the office and furthermore, she’s the demure type….

Alvin: I wouldn’t drag you in here to share this with you if it is not true….

There was a moment of silence.

Robb: erm… are you sure?....

Alvin: yes…. She’s clean shaven… and her pussy is so tantalizing that I wished I could just lean over to lick her…. She’s such a tease…..

Although I felt responsible for her unwanted exposure, I did not feel guilty and instead somehow felt aroused to hear how these 2 colleagues were discussing about my girlfriend’s pussy and lusting over her.

Alvin: eh…. Robb, if you want, I have a plan where you can get to see it for yourself…..

Robb: really?....

Alvin: come… let’s go back to your department now before she leaves her seat…. you’ll just need to follow my instructions…..

With that, I heard the door opening and there was silence after that.

I waited for 30 seconds before leaving my hiding place. As expected, the storeroom was empty. They were going back to see Nancy’s pussy again and I wanted to know how they were going to do it.

I decided that I will come back to collect the corporate gifts later and quickly placed them all back on the shelf before exiting the room.

I went out to the lobby and walked through the reception area back to my department segment so that I would not look suspicious to Alvin or Robb.

Instantly, I noticed that Alvin was standing beside Nancy but Robb was nowhere to be seen. I could hear what he was saying to her.

Alvin: …. So, would you mind standing up so that I can also check your network cable?...

Nancy: I don’t know about Marbel but I’ve not had any issues with mine….

She stood up and stood next to her desk while Alvin went under her desk with his laptop.

I went over to the one of the waist-height cabinets that separated my department from the sales department and brought out a file. I placed it on top of the cabinet and pretended to look at the contracts.

From where I was now, I could see what he was doing. He had removed the floor panel and plugged her network cable into his laptop. He seemed like he was doing some tests.

Nancy and my eyes came into contact with each other and I could tell that she was pleading with me again. I mouthed a “lunch” and tapped once on my watch before looking back at the file in my hand so that I would not look suspicious to be standing there.

At this moment, Robb walked out from his cubicle. When he saw me standing at the cabinet, he stopped for a moment. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that he took a quick glance at me and when I did not look up, he continued walking.

The moment he walked past Nancy’s desk, Alvin called out to him.

Alvin: eh, Robb…. Do you mind to help me?....

Robb: sure…. What do you need me to do?...

Alvin: Can you go over to Marbel’s cubicle and help me to pull the network cable there?... I want to find out if this one is connected to the other…..

Robb: ok….

Robb went under Marbel’s seat and did as he was told. Alvin fidgeted with his computer for a moment before he came out from under Nancy’s desk and stood up.

Alvin: thanks…. Yours fine…. I just need to sort out Marbel’s one…..

Nancy: oh… ok….

Just at this moment, her phone rang again. She looked at it and frowned.

Nancy: argh.... he going to chase me again....

Without thinking, she sat down and picked the phone while typing on her laptop at the same time. She was obviously distracted and the moment she sat, I saw Robb’s eyes widen as he stared under Nancy’s table.

I did not remain where I was and returned to my seat.

A minute later, Robb stood up. Alvin was about to go under Marbel’s desk again when Robb subtly stopped him.

Robb: Alvin, maybe you want to check with our network vendor and get them to check Marbel’s connection?..... I can’t have my staff’s internet not working….

Alvin: sure. I’ll get the vendor to check…. Erm, I know it’s a bit slow but in the meantime, Marbel can use the WIFI first….

With that, the both of them went off in different directions but I was sure that they would convene somewhere to discuss about Nancy’s pussy again.

As promised, I returned her the undies before lunch. Nancy had been so distracted by her customers earlier that she had not realized what had happened and I did not tell her about it. However, the incident had gotten me very aroused and later that afternoon when she was less busy, we left work for a few hours and went to a love-hotel.

After we had sex and laid in bed, she asked me the question.

Nancy: baby…. I thought we'd already made love this morning in the toilet?.... Why are you still so horny that we need to come to this place now?.... You could have waited until we reached home…..

I explained that the thought of her not wearing her undies had turned me on so badly that I needed her. She rolled her eyes and dismissed my comments but still she reached out for my flaccid cock again.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 15-09-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 15

This evening, Nancy met Ivan for dinner. He did not invite me or inform me about their meeting but I did not blame him since I knew he had somewhat of a crush on her and also the fact that they were friends much longer than he knew me.

Nancy wanted to ask me along but I reminded her that he was unaware about our relationship and it would be weird for me to suddenly appear during their meeting.

Since I did not want to join their dinner, she asked if it was possible for me to pick her up at 9pm instead and I agreed to her request.

At 9pm, I picked her up at our agreed location. I could sense that something was bothering her.

Nancy: baby… I've decided…. I want you to come along tomorrow… I'm going to introduce you to my friends….

I was surprised by this request.

Me: did something happen?...

Nancy: no… but I don't feel good to meet Ivan for dinner without you…. I wanted you to be around…

Me: hmm… I see…. but what if our colleagues see us together?....

Nancy: I don't care…. I will think of an excuse when that happens.…

She was adamant and I knew I had to agree.

13 Sep Saturday

Nancy had arranged to meet her friends at East coast for dinner and this time, I tagged along.

Her friends had already known that she was in a new relationship after her breakup with Landon but were still surprised to see me joining them for the first time.

The girls welcomed me happily but the 2 guys did not seem too pleased to see me. My guess was that similar to Ivan, they also had a crush on her but when I asked her about it, she had no idea as they had not expressed their feelings to her before.

We did not follow them when they went for their KTV session after that.

Nothing special of note happened for the remainder of the week.

20 Sep Saturday

I had a barbecue with my Secondary school friends this evening. George was staying at the condo and was the one who organized the session.

Nancy did not ask if she could tag along but I invited her to go with me.

I had already informed my friends that she would be coming along but they still seemed a little surprised to see her. Nevertheless, all 5 of these guys were friendly and 2 of them had also invited their girlfriends along and so Nancy felt more at ease.

Half way through our dinner, the soft drinks had run out. We drew lots and I lost. So I had to accompany George to buy more drinks at the nearest supermarket that was out of the compound. Since Nancy was engaged in some conversation with the girls, I did not ask her to follow us.

When we came back 30 minutes later, Terry, one of my friends, and the 2 girls were absent while Nancy was sitting around the barbecue pit area with the 3 guys. She was holding a phone and was looking into it.

George: hey… we’re back….

Hock, another one of my friends, quickly collected the phone from her and put it in his pocket. In our younger days, we had gotten into fights together and protected each other from harm so I trusted these guys but he was acting suspiciously and it made me curious.

Me: hey Hock, what are you showing her?.....

He did not answer and looked at the other 2 guys for help. They shifted awkwardly in their seats.

Bernard: erm…. Bruh… it’s nothing much…..

Ravi: yes…. Erm…. it’s nothing actually…..

I knew them much longer than I had known Nancy. So they were definitely hiding something from me and I turned to her.

Me: baby?....

She pursed her lips for a moment before speaking.

Nancy: it had nothing to do with them…. I made them show me photos of your ex-girlfriends…..

I had nothing to hide about my past but if she knew too much about it, I was afraid that she might feel uncomfortable. I love this woman and did not want my past to affect our relationship.

I frowned.

Bernard: sorry bruh….. She made us play a game and we lost…..

Me: and what instigated you to play the game with her?....

Hock: whoever is able to win her gets $100 from her……

Me: and what game was it?....

Ravi: scissors paper stone….. She said that all 3 of us have to lose to her and then we will need to show her the photos…. As long as one of us wins, we would not need to show her…… so the probability is higher on our side and that’s why we accepted….. But all 3 of us lost….

This seemed like a simple game with even probability for both parties but whenever I played this game with her, she would beat me 8 times out of 10. So I asked her and she told me that there was a trick to the game which would increase the chances of winning. It was little wonder that all 3 of them lost to her.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: tsk! guys!.... Hais….

They smiled sheepishly.

I needed to talk to her but not in front of these guys even though they were my good friends. I turned to her.

Me: baby, can we talk?....

She nodded.

We left the guys there and walked over to the playground that was about 10 meters away from them before sitting down on the bench. She spoke first.

Nancy: sorry baby… I don’t mean to probe into your past….. I just wanted to find out more about you….. I mean you know alot about me already…. You have met Landon…. My other ex-boyfriend was quite a while back and if you want to know more about him, I can tell you…..

Me: you could have asked me about them…. there’s nothing for me to hide…..

Nancy: yes I could but I wanted to find out for myself and form my opinion first…..

Me: ok, fair enough….. But I need you to know that they were the past…. And you are the only one who is important to me now….

She hesitated for a moment before asking.

Nancy: why are you attracted to me?....

I frowned. I had to make sure I understood her question properly before I answered.

Me: what do you mean?....

Nancy: I saw a few pictures of both your exes…… they were both very chic and dressed very sexily…. In comparison, I dressed like a prude…..

I had already previously told her that I was attracted to her the very first moment I saw her.

Me: baby… you don’t dress like a prude…. Your dressing is fine…. And to be honest, you are much prettier than them…. So that’s what drew me to you initially… but as I got to know you better, I fell in love with your very lovable character…..

She smiled and nodded. I almost heaved a sigh of relief.

Nancy: ok…. But baby…. I noticed that in one of Wendy’s photos when you were all at a resort, she was wearing a padless bikini even though your friends were around….. Then the ex before her, you guys were at some kind of party many years back and in the group photo, I noticed that she was not wearing a bra underneath her singlet….. Was it something that you asked them to do?...

Me: no… of course not…. Wendy was brought up in the States and came here to study…. So she is rather open minded…. Alice used to be a magazine model….. so…

Nancy: don’t you mind?.... I mean…. Your friends are around…..

Me: these are my very good friends…. In fact, as I’ve told you before, Bernard and Hock are my best friends…. I trust them and is sure that they won’t do anything inappropriate to my girlfriends….. as you know, Bernard and Kathy had been together for a long time.... she was actually the first one to do it.... we were at a resort in Batam and she wore a padless bikini… no one stared or actually teased her about it….

Kathy was one of the girls at the barbecue today and she was Bernard’s girlfriend since our Secondary school days. Nancy eyes were wide in surprise.

Me: so she still do it one in a while.... my exes saw that and... well... I guessed they just copied.....

She did not respond and I changed the subject.

Me: baby, where’s Terry and the girls?.... I don’t see them when I came back….

Nancy: Terry went off with his girlfriend for a movie while Kathy had an gathering with her friends....

Me: I see....

Neither of us had other questions after this and we returned back to the barbecue area to join in with the rest of the gang.

When Nancy went to the toilet later, the guys asked me if my choice in women had changed as Nancy was a girl-next-door type whereas the rest of my exes were much more chic and definitely wilder. I told them that external appearance and openness of a woman's mindset did not matter so much to me. All I cared was if they had a good character and Nancy was one of the nicest girl I had met. Most importantly, she cared deeply for me.

With that, they acknowledged my explanation and stopped asking.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great update. Keep them coming
Old 16-09-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Ep 16

Nancy’s dad had stopped trying to ask her to go back to her own house. It caused her mum to be more furious with her and in a fit of anger, she signed a 2 years contract with a tenant and rented out Nancy's room. As such, this meant that Nancy would need to continue to stay at my place.

17 Oct Friday

After work, we went to a quiet restaurant in the West for dinner and unexpectedly, we saw Terry there. He was with a woman companion, not the one we saw during the barbecue but another different girl. They were holding hands and obviously they were a couple.

Terry came from a middle income family. His dad was a Director in some company while his mum was a teacher. During our Secondary school days, his parents did not have much time for him and so he spent lots of time together with us. When we got into fights with other schools, he was the first to jump in to help us.

I was not sure if he put in any effort in his studies but he did not get good grades and was enlisted into the army straight after Secondary School. After he finished his service, he borrowed some capital from his parents and did his very first investments. Although he was bad at studies, he excelled in investing and made a shitload of money over the years. He was the richest amongst the 5 of us, driving an Italian sports car now and renting a house in Sentosa Cove.

Of course, with his riches his circle of friends also evolved. Thus, he would only join our gatherings once in a blue moon and in fact, if George was not present, Terry would not appear as well. Terry was the closest to George in our group since they were cousins.

After the September gathering session, something unexpected happened. For the 2 weekends after that, Terry was the one who initiated and organized our gathering sessions. First was a potluck session at Sentosa beach and followed by another barbecue session 2 weeks ago. There were no activities from my group of friends last week.

During those 2 gathering sessions, Terry did not bring along the girl whom we met the first time any more. Today, he was with a new girl who we had not seen before.

I went over to greet him but Nancy remained at our table. Terry smiled and waved at her but she remained emotionless.

She rolled her eyes when I returned.

Nancy: I thought he would only go to fancy restaurants?....

I raised my eye brows and was surprised by her hostility towards him.

Me: baby.... you got some beef with him?....

Nancy: I know he is rich.... but he treats women likes his playthings.... and I am disgusted with it....

Me: erm.. the girls he is with are not teenagers... so I'm sure they should know what is happening.....

Nancy: can you go to the photos with your exes that you showed me the last time and pass me your phone?....

After I found out that Nancy was interested to see my exes photos, I had shown the old photos to her. I did not know what her purpose was for but there was nothing that I was hiding and so I handed the device over.

She fiddled with it for a while before turning the screen and showing it to me.

Nancy: look....

It was a photo that was taken last year together with Wendy and my group of friends.

Nancy pointed to Wendy in the photo. I had not noticed it before as I did not scrutinize the photo but now that Nancy had highlighted it, I saw a hand placed well below Wendy's waist, somewhere nearer to her butt. The person whom the hand belonged to could only be Terry as he was standing next to her.

She took the phone back and scrolled through more photos before she stopped at another one. Wendy was wearing her padless bikini and Terry was standing a slight distance away but from the angle, his eyes were fixated on her breasts.

The 3rd photo was with my other ex-girlfriend. Terry's hand was also placed somewhere near to her butt.

She had not scruntized the photos when I showed her previously and so I was surprised that in that short span of time, she had noticed these incidents.

Nancy: you didn't notice these did you?....

Me: no.... erm... maybe his hand slipped?....

I tried to find an excuse for my long time friend.

Nancy: I didn't want to tell you this as I knew you treasure the friendship from your group..... but I felt utterly disgusted that he had the cheek to wave at me earlier as if nothing had happened....

Me: har?.... what happened?...

Nancy: 2 weeks back, when we were having the 2nd barbecue session, he grabbed my butt..... and I chided him.... but it seemed like he is unrepentant.....

I was shocked by the accusation but I knew Nancy would not lie. However, Terry was a long time friend and I was sure he would not do such things to my girlfriend. As such, I tried to defend him.

Me: ermm... maybe it was an accident?....

She frowned.

Nancy: I was expecting that..... I'll prove it to you....

Halfway through our dinner, she suddenly got up and asked me to follow her.

Me: baby... don't be rash...

Nancy: I won't do anything... just follow me....

She walked directly over to Terry's table and I noticed that his girlfriend was not on her seat.

Nancy: hey Terry....

Terry: Hi Nancy..... 'sup?

Nancy: I thought if you could host a gathering for us at your house?.... I don't have any friends who are so rich except for you, so I've not been there before.... it's a place that I hope to have a chance to go to....

He smiled. Nancy played on the fact that she knew that he liked people to praise him.

Terry: oh of course.... haha....sure...... I'll make arrangement with the guys.... you cool with that Sam?....

I nodded and we continued with some small talks. When his girlfriend returned, we went back to our table.

Me: baby.... what are you doing?....

Nancy: I told you that I'll prove it to you.....

Me: How?....

She sounded emotionless when she reply.

Nancy: you'll see....

Old 16-09-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Ep 17

Nancy seemed rather aloft towards me for the whole week. I knew that the issue was about Terry and I wanted to sort out our differences but when I probed her about it, she rejected me and stated that we had already agreed to disagree. If I wanted to further discuss about the matter, she said that she would do so only if he managed to organize the gathering which she requested and we can discuss after that.

Somehow even though it was on short notice, Terry managed to get the whole gang to go over to his place this evening for a gathering session.

25 Oct Saturday

Terry had decided to go for a buffet style instead of another BBQ session this time. He had informed us that the catering would be ready at his place from 5pm onwards.

Still at home, Nancy was done with her make up at 4.30pm and so I changed into my T-shirt and Jeans. While she was about to change, I went to the toilet in the kitchen to relieve myself.

I did not take long and the same moment that I stepped into the living room, she opened our room door and came out. I turned my head automatically to look at her and was stopped in my tracks when I saw what she was wearing.

It was not something ludicrous and her clothes were just a mere singlet and a pair of denim shorts. However, all these months while when we were together, she was only wearing T-shirt and culottes and did not have this set of clothes. Since she was rather cold towards me during the week, I did not joined her when she went out with her friends last week and I assumed that she must have bought these clothes then.

My eyes automatically fell to the the collar of her singlet. The neck line was not exceptionally plunging but the top 1/3 portion of her breasts could be seen. She had also chosen a push-up bra that squeezed her boobs together to form a deep cleavage and it brought my attention to her tits. This was the first time that she was actually allowing her cleavage to be seen in the open since we were together and I was surprised by her sudden openness.

I did not move from my position and she took a glance at me and frowned.

Nancy: Are you ready to leave?....

Me: erm... yes.... we can go now....

She walked past me and headed straight towards the main door.

When I saw her back view, another surprise greeted me.

Earlier, from the front, I had already seen her denim shorts. Although they were short, they were not outlandishly short and it was not dissimilar to any other girl that wore them to a shopping mall.

Now that her back was facing me, my eyes went down to her butt.

Nancy had a perky butt and due to its shape, the material of her denim shorts molded tightly around the curvature and lifted the bottom part of her shorts, exposing the bottom part of her butt cheeks. Moreover, she was slim and even though she was not tall, she had long legs for her height. With her exposed butt cheeks and her long legs, it made it appeared that her shorts was alot shorter than it was.

She looked very sexy and I could feel my loins stirring.

Mum had went for her weekly mahjong session while both my younger brothers were not at home. Only my step-father, Lim, was in the living room with us when she walked past.

Normally, he did not even bother to look at her but now, I noticed that he had turned his head to look at her before turning to me.

Lim: oui Sam.... I don't mind but if your mum and brothers are around, I would advise you not to let her wear such clothes.... you know your mum.... you wouldn't want to piss her off...

I was surprised by his advice because he almost never speak to me since we were not on good terms.

Me: erm... ok... got it....

We did not speak further as he returned to his TV program and I left.

On the way to Terry's place, I posed the question to Nancy.

Me: baby... erm... I'm not complaining nor am I trying to specify what you should wear.... but I'm curious... why the sudden change in style?....

Nancy: you can ask me again after the gathering if you don't know the reason by then....

She sounded irritated and I did not pursue any more.

We arrived shortly at Terry's house shortly after 5pm and the rest of the gang was already there. Terry did not invite the girl that we saw last week and the only new face was Ravi's girlfriend.

The buffet was already set up on the lawn and Nancy went to speak to Kathy and the other girl while I joined my friends.

By 8pm, dinner was done.

Nancy had gone to the toilet in the house and I was chilling around on the lawn with Bernard, Kathy, George and Hock while having some wine. Ravi and his girlfriend had left.

Suddenly, Hock pointed to me that Nancy was walking angrily towards us and I turned to look. Terry had just came out from the house behind her and was walking slowly towards us.

She stopped once she was standing in front of me. She reached into the tiny sling bag that she was carrying all night and brought her phone out. She fiddled with it and lifted the phone to my face.

Nancy: Listen to this!...

It was a voice recording and the sound of water could be heard. Apparently someone was washing his or her hands. Halfway through, a voice spoke loudly.

Nancy: STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT!....

Terry: tsk.... you don't have to shout.....

The sound of water stopped.

Nancy: I'm Sam's girlfriend and you can't just grab my butt like this!....

Terry: why are you so agitated?.... it's not the first time I grabbed your butt anyway....

Nancy: I've already told you not to touch me the first time!.... You are molesting me!!.....

Terry: tch.... stop acting innocent.... you asked me to arrange this gathering and had purposely dressed like this so that you can show me your cleavage and butt.... I'm sure you are trying to seduce me..... tell me what you want.... a watch?.... a bag?..... or a diamond ring?.... name your price....

Nancy: fuck you!.....

She lowered the phone and spoke to me.

Nancy: Once I stepped into the house, I started recording as I was sure he was going to follow me..... so now do you believe me that he touched me?....

The rest of my friends had gathered around Nancy and I. By now, Terry had walked up to our group and I stared at him angrily.

Me: Terry.... Is this true?...... did you touch Nancy?.....

He grinned.

Terry: I don't know what's the fuss all about..... where did you think the watch that Wendy wore came from?..... where did the bag that your other girlfriend carry, came from?..... let me tell you, every women has a price.....

I was shocked on 2 counts. He had just admitted that he molested Nancy and had also implicitly meant that he had slept with my exes behind my back. It was not so much of my pride but the sense of betrayal by one of my good friends. In my anger, I grabbed the collar of his T-shirt and just as I raised my fist to swing a punch into his smirking face, George stepped in between us while Bernard held my fist back.

George: Sam!.... don't!.... you'll get into trouble!.....

Bernard: bruh.... it's not worth to get into trouble over him.....

Nancy grabbed the wrist of my hand that was holding onto Terry's collar.

Nancy: baby.... let go of him and let's leave.....

Her voice had a calming effect on me. I let go of Terry and pushed him backwards. He stumbled 2 steps but did not fall.

Sam: we have nothing to do with each other any more....

Terry: good.... the gate is there.... get out of my house or I'll sue you for trespassing, losers.....

I held Nancy's hand and we walked towards the gate. Kathy, Bernard and Hock followed behind us.

George: Terry, what the fuck man....

Terry: you get out also.... fuck off.....

George shook his head and followed, leaving Terry alone on his lawn.

Old 16-09-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it coming.
Old 16-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Ep 18

Once we were outside the compound, we stopped.

Nancy: sorry.... baby.... about what he said about your exes....

By now, I had composed myself and shook my head.

Me: no... I should be the one apologizing instead.... I'm sorry for doubting you.... I didn't expect him to do that... I promise to take what you say in future with more concern.... as for my exes, at least now I know where all those items had came from since they did not give me a direct answer when I asked them previously....

Nancy: it's fine with me....

Kathy chimed in.

Kathy: hey Nance... I'm glad our plan worked but I feel bad that he chose you and you have to go through his disgusting act....

Bernard and I turned to look at them in surprise.

Me: har?!....

Bernard: what?!....

Kathy: she texted me last week and told me about that creep.... so we came up with a plan to catch him on our own since you guys didn't believe us.....

She turned to Bernard.

Kathy: I told you he grabbed my butt before as well.... but you didn't believe me....

Bernard: erm... sorry.... I should have....

George: Nance.... I apologize on behalf of him...

He gestured back to the house.

Nancy: please don't.... you've nothing to do with what he did...

Hock: Kat, so what's the plan you 2 came up with?.....

All eyes turned to Kathy.

Kathy: well, we wanted him to make his move tonight.... so we went out and got Nancy these clothes last week....

Now I knew where her clothes came from.

Kathy: .... so that she could wear them today.... and if you noticed, I am braless today....

I did not remember seeing her pokies on her blouse this evening and Hock and I must be thinking the same thing as our gaze automatically went to her tits. She rolled her eyes.

Kathy: tsk... stop staring.... you won't see my pointies cause I am wearing tapes...

Bernard: ok... ok.... enough of this.... then what?....

He obviously wanted to advert the attention from his girlfriend's boobs.

Kathy: by dressing this way, we believed that the creep will make his move tonight.... especially since he did not invite any of his girlfriends along..... I'm glad we made him showed his true colours to you guys....

George: you guys have left him behind but I still need to see him during family events..... hais....

He shook his head as if he wished he could also not need to see Terry any more.

Me: baby, should we report him?....

Nancy: I heard that the process is extremely tedious.... so I don't intend to unless you want me to....

Although I was calm, deep down, I still felt betrayed by Terry. However since she was the one who dug out all the dirt about him and did not want to take the matter any further, I respected her decision.

Me: ok.... then we won't report.... but I don't want to have anything to do with him ever again......

After Kathy also agreed not to report him, we left the place.

That night, I went home first and made sure that my mum was in her room before texting Nancy that the coast was clear. Nancy came back to the flat and into my room without any incident.

26 Oct Sunday

Nancy told me that she was going out with Kathy. Since I was still afraid that we might be seen by our colleagues, I did not join them. When Bernard heard that I was not going, he also did not meet up with them. As such, Bernard and I arranged to meet up with the rest of the guys and went for a snooker session.

In the evening when I arrived home, I was surprised that Nancy was already back. However, my bed was littered with at least half a dozen of her shopping bags.

Me: baby.... why did you buy so many things?.....

She took out some of the clothes and I was pleasantly surprised.

Nancy: .... that's because I have decided to change my wardrobe....

Over the next week few weeks, Nancy continued to meet Kathy for shopping and the style of her clothes began to change.

Her culottes were completely replaced by denim shorts, scalloped Shorts and skorts. She even bought 2 pairs of booty shorts and lounge shorts which she wore when she went out with me. Her jeans were replaced by different type of skirts such as pleated skirt, circular skirt, mini skirt and flared skirt. All of these skirts had their hems above knee length.

For her tops, there were many more singlets and tank tops now and some of the tight fitting blouses had much lower neckline that her Tshirts. As for her midi dresses, they had been replaced by mini-dresses. Of course, after what my step-father told us, when my mum was around, Nancy would always have an additional jacket to cover herself.

She was showing a lot more skin now but I was not complaining. However, I was curious about her sudden change and asked her about it. Her answer surprised me.

Nancy: you told me that you were a little bored with our sex life.... and since I did not feel uncomfortable with what I wore to the creep's house, I decided to do some research.... I found out that if I dress more sexily, it would make my man happier.... afterall, guys are visual creatures.... so I seek kathy's advise as to what to buy.....

Although I knew that she was not altogether comfortable with her new style, I was glad that she as making an effort and was very appreciative of her efforts.

In order to show my appreciation, I booked a short trip to Batam for the both of us. Some place where the chances of meeting our colleagues were almost nil, especially since it was the raining season and no one would want to go to a beach resort. Of course I made sure that it was a different resort from the one that I went with my ex-girlfriends.

Old 16-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Ep 19

15 Nov Saturday

We went to Tanah Merah Ferry terminal and took a ferry to Batam in the morning. Since our hotel could only be checked-in after 3pm, I brought her to Nagoya mall area first. We did some shopping and then had a massage before returning to the resort at 2pm. Somehow, the room was ready.

The weather was nice and sunny and I proposed that we go for a swim.

Although Nancy had been showing more skin recently in her normal dressing, she had brought along a swimming costume for this trip. Yes. Those kind of swim suit that covered the entire body and was more often seen in the public swimming pools back home but seldom seen by the pool side of a resort.

I had already predicted that this was going to happen and had secretly bought a set of bikini for her.

She was about to head into the toilet to change when I stopped her and dropped the bikini that I brought into her hands.

Me: it's something for you.....

Nancy: baby!.... where did you get this?!....

Me: I bought it....

Nancy: it's a bikini.....

Me: yes... it is....

She was examining the garment in her hands and frowned.

Nancy: it's too revealing....

me: no it's not.... I think this is a good chance to change your style even further since you won't know anyone here.... and who knows, maybe things between us will turn even spicier?....

She rolled her eyes.

Me: baby... Tell you what.... if you wear this and find anyone who look at you weirdly, we'll come back and change out of this immediately.... ok?....

She did not look convinced.

Me: baby... I haven't seen you wearing that before..... so I really would like to see you wearing it... that's why I bought it..... can you imagine how the sales girl look at me when I went into the shop on my own to buy this?....

She giggled and I could sense her resistance faltering. After another few minutes of persuasion, I managed to convince her and she went in to change.

We went straight to the pool. Initially she was self conscious but there were a few other ladies at the pool who were also in their bikini and there were no lone guy sitting by the poolside and casting lecherous look at any ladies.

So gradually, Nancy relaxed and grew accustomed to the bikini. After I applied sunblock for her, I could sense that she had stopped bothering with what she was wearing.

We frolicked in the pool and I ordered a can of beer for each of us from the bar in the middle of the pool.

To be honest, it had always turned me on whenever I spot a guy staring at my girlfriend because I knew the guy would not be able to touch her and only I could. With that sense of superiority over those strangers, I had subtly encouraged my ex-girlfriends to dress even sexier. Somehow, they had received those subliminal messages and decided to go braless in front of my bunch of Secondary school friends.

Initially it got me really excited but after a few outings, I realized that my friends did not look at any of my women. As such, I stopped paying attention to those outings and of course had missed out the fact that Terry had been scrutinizing them secretly.

Nevertheless, once my exes started to be so open, it was only a matter of time when they decided to ditch the bra even if we were to head out to public places and it was those times that I looked forward to.

As for Nancy, I had not prompted her to dress sexily before. Perhaps the reason was because she had a more conservative mindset and I did not want to force it on her and hurt her as I had grown to love her.

That said, despite that my exes were more open minded and the clothes they wore were a lot sexier, they had never ever exposed their nakedness to any strangers before. Ironically, Nancy was the first and seeing her exposing herself to the guy at the Punggol carpark and her unknowing exposure to our colleagues, had began to make me want to see her in sexier clothes in public.

I knew that it would be very difficult to get her to do it unless she was to lose her inhibitions again.

After we finished the first can of beer, I ordered a 2nd for us and she frowned.

Nancy: erm.... baby.... did you forget that I can't drink more than 1?.....

I grinned.

me: no... I didn't..... but if you get drunk, I'll take care of you.....

She eyed me for a moment and knew that I was trying to get her intoxicated but still, she picked up her 2nd can of beer and began drinking.

After she finished the 3rd can of beer, she still looked normal and did not behaved weirdly. It was not as if once she drank 3 cans of beer, she would suddenly turned into a horny vixen. It was just that, once she was intoxicated, it was easier to arouse her as she had lost her inhibitions and the more she was aroused, the less inhibitions she had. It was like a never ending cycle until she had her orgasm.

We were still in the water, standing by the bar in the middle of the pool.

me: baby.... it's time to reapply your sunblock....

She nodded and I led her back to our sun chair. She laid with her front facing down on it and I began to apply the sunblock on her back. When I got to her upper thighs and moved my hands between her inner thighs, she did not move nor flinch at all and instead slightly spread her thighs further apart.

I suspected that if I pulled her bikini bottom piece aside now to finger her pussy, she would not stop me. Nevertheless, I did not as this would mean that I would be exposing her without her consensus and this was against my principles.

As such, I only placed a finger on her bikini bottom and slid it along her slit.

Nancy: emmm.....

She let off a soft purr, opened her eyes and looked at me.

Nancy: baby.... let's go back to the room.....

I was waiting for her to say this.

I reached for the small bag that I had brought along and passed it to her.

Me: if you remove the padding from your bikini and go over to the bar in pool again to buy me another beer, after I finish the beer, I will go back to the room with you....

Unlike that time in my car when she did not care if the guy was looking at her naked body, this time, she did not move from her position and looked at me curiously.

Nancy: hmm... I wondering if you really did not request your exes to go braless...

Later in the afternoon when I asked her why she had different reactions even though she had drank an almost equal amount, she explained that it was because the previous time we had not gotten intimate for a few weeks and she was already desperate for me.

Currently, she was tipsy but was still not horny enough until the extend that it clouded her mind completely.

Me: I swear I didn't.... you are the first one I made such a request to because I really want to see you wearing a padless bikini....

Nancy: hmm...

She looked around the pool before turning back to me and grumbled.

Nancy: did you also plan for this?....

Me: Yes.... I did....

I grinned and she pouted her lips at me.

Nancy: hmmpphf... fine..... I'll do what you want but later you better do you job to please me....

I expected her to go to the toilet but she continued to sit on the chair and merely turned her body towards the bushes behind us as she proceeded to remove the pads from her bikini.

If you had seen the inner side of a bikini before, you would know that it was not so easy to remove the padding. The padding would normally be almost the same size as the triangular cups of the bikini itself and the pads would be kept in place by 2 pieces of fabric on the inner side of the bikini cups. So if a woman was wearing the bikini on her body, in order to remove the pads, the bikini cups would need to be flipped over first but this would mean that the breasts would not be sheltered during that period.

She turned away from the pool and faced the bushes. She took a quick glance around and once she ascertained that no one was nearby, she flipped one of the bikini cups over, exposing that particular breast into the open.

I was stunned by what she was doing.

Firstly I had only wanted to see her pokies in public but she had done more than what I had requested for.

Secondly, we were sitting by the pool side in broad day light. Although there were no kids around, there were still some other guests around and I had not expected her to be so daring to expose her tits.

I quickly reminded her about the situation but just like the time when we were in the car, she ignored me completely.

Once she pulled the first padding away from her bikini, she moved on to the other breast. Just at the moment when she flipped the 2nd bikini cup over, the bartender suddenly appeared beside us. I had been focusing on her and had not noticed that he had left the pool.

His eyes widen as they feasted on her exposed breast. Nancy suddenly became aware of his presence as well and quickly replaced her bikini and covered her breast.

Waiter: oh... erm... sorry to disturb.... sir.... just now, beers charge to room but you forget receipt...

He handed me the receipt and reluctantly went back to his working location.

Nancy: he already saw my breast.... do I still need to go there and buy you a beer?....

Me: yes... of course... I'm thirsty.....

She went back to her bikini and managed to remove the 2nd padding rather quickly. Now that both her bikini cups was padless, her pokies stood out prominently on the fabric.

Without further conversation, she went straight to the pool and swam to the bar again.

From where I was, I noticed that the waiter seemed surprise to see her again and she spoke to him, probably placing the order. However, even after he placed the can of beer on the counter, she remained there talking to him for a while before she came back to me with the beer.

I was curious and asked her about the conversation.

Nancy: oh... he apologized for disturbing us earlier.... and said that normally only Europeans would dare to expose their breasts here..... he was surprised that I was so open.....

Their conversation seemed to be much longer but she did not say anything else.

Nancy: I've done what you wanted... can we go back to the room please?.....

I nodded.

Without opening the can of beer, we went back to the room.

Once the door was closed, she pounced on me. I had not done anything to arouse her but she was very wet and there was no need for any foreplay. Immediately, I proceeded to fuck her and she readily had her orgasm.

After we were done, we laid in bed and that was when she told me about the remaining part of her conversation with the bartender.

Nancy: baby.... actually there was more to the earlier conversation with the bartender.....

Me: oh... what is it?...

Nancy: he... erm.... he told me that I have the nicest pair of breasts he had seen..... he said that he was a staff at the resort and I was a guest... so he asked me if I would mind if he asked me something.... I told him that I would not be offended and agreed to listen to his question.... he asked if he could see my breasts again.....

Even though I had just ejaculated, I could feel my cock stirring again.

Me: so did you agree to it?....

Nancy: of course not!... why would I want to show him my breasts again?!....

She rolled her eyes.

Me: and if I ask you to, would you do it?...

She was still tipsy but she knew enough to reject my request.

Nancy: tsk... stop talking nonsense....

I reached down and touched her pussy under the blankets. Earlier, she had cleaned herself dry but now she was wet again. I positioned myself on top of her and entered her again.

We stopped after our second round and went for dinner at the resort restaurant.

For the remainder of the evening, she refused to drink any more. As such, I had no more chance of asking her to do any other stuff to please me again. That aside, we did not see the bartender and we assumed that his shift had ended and had left the resort.

We had sex once more in the night and another time in the morning before heading home in the afternoon.

Old 16-09-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

freaking hot and humid tonight.

Hopefully you enjoy the updates.

Old 17-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirk18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
freaking hot and humid tonight.

Hopefully you enjoy the updates.

Hot night, hot story!
Old 17-09-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hawtttt stories mate!!
Old 18-09-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it cumming!
Old 18-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Ep 20

21 Nov Friday

When we were having dinner this evening, she told me to keep myself free for next weekend as she had planned some activities for my birthday. I had completely forgotten about it as I was busy for the entire week as I had been trying to meet my sales targets for the year.

29 Nov Saturday

I had not expected that she had booked a chalet in Loyang. It was only after we arrived that I realized that it was a large bungalow that had a direct sea view and 4 bedrooms.

Me: baby.... I think the place is too big for the 2 of us....

Nancy: sorry.... it was too late for me to do any booking directly and my friend was only able to get this for us...

me: oh.... it's ok..... thanks...

After that, we went out to the other buildings in the resort compound for some activities such as snooker and KTV.

At about 5pm, she led us back to the chalet and I had a pleasant surprise. Bernard, Hock, George, Ravi and Ravi's girlfriend were already waiting for us. Bernard told me that Kathy was attending a cousin's wedding dinner and would be here later.

Normally for our group when someone had a birthday, our gathering would be at a pub and we would buy the person drinks. So this chalet was a welcome change for everyone. They passed me the birthday gifts and since they had brought along food and charcoals, we headed to the backyard of the chalet to start our BBQ.

The guys were busy setting up the fire and I turned to look for Nancy to thank her for planning this event but could not find her around. Bernard was standing next to me and I asked if he had seen her.

Bernard: I saw her going back into the chalet....

me: ah... thanks.....

I walked towards the door and just as I was about to step into the house, she appeared at the doorway.

Me: baby... I want to....

I did not finish my sentence. My voice trailed off and I blinked in surprise.

She had changed into a grey singlet. On the front of her singlet, I could faintly see her pokies and apparently she was not wearing a bra underneath that.

She saw where I was looking and giggled.

Nancy: this is your birthday gift....

I was woken up from my trance and ushered her back into the chalet. I led her back to our room and closed the door.

Me: har?.... baby.... are you drunk?....

She shook her head.

Nancy: nope.... I didn't drink any yet.....

Me: then why are you not wearing your bra?....

I was frowning and she worriedly looked into my eyes.

Nancy: are you angry with me?....

Me: no... I'm not... it's just that normally you are rather careful with what you are wearing....
so I'm not sure why you have removed your bra.... Moreover, all my friends are around....

The worry lines on her forehead disappeared and she grinned. She kissed me lightly on the lips before speaking.

Nancy: Well, after I changed my fashion sense, we both know that it helped spice up our sex life again.... and based on what happened at the resort and thinking about your exes, even though you didn't tell me about it, I think I know what turns you on..... so I want to try to be as liberal with my dressing as them....

Me: I've never want you to be like them.... and is not asking you to change.... you are you and I love you the way you are.....

Nancy: I love you as well..... and that's why I decided to change on my own even though you have never asked me to.....

Me: baby.... you don't have to do this....

She frowned.

Nancy: hmm... should I wear my bra then?....

I could sense that she was giving me an ultimatum.

Terry was no longer in the group and so even if she were to go braless, the guys might just notice her pokies but I was sure that they would not stare at her and it would not mean much to me. However, if I were to reject her now, she would probably never attempt to go braless again.

On the other hand, she was not drunk now and with all my friends around, I was not sure if she was really up to it.

Me: erm.... it's really up to you... most importantly, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and spoil your evening....

She knew what I meant and giggled again.

Nancy: hehe.... your exes had all done so.... so I'll be fine.... it's your birthday and I want to make you happy.... come... let's grab something to eat....

She held my hand and pulled me back into the crowd.

Obviously she was awkward initially but if my friends noticed her pokies, none of them took a second glance at her tits and after a while, I could sense that she began to relax.

Before long, I caught sight of something that I had not realized earlier.

Nancy had squatted down to pick up some otah from the ice box on the floor. Hock was standing next to her and helping her. The moment he saw her nipples through her open collar, he immediately turned away. However, she was still passing him the uncooked otahs and he had no choice but to turn back to get the otahs from her and in the process, I believed that he had a good glimpse of her naked breasts.

This scenario had not happened with my exes because they were rather experienced to go braless and knew exactly the type of clothes to wear so that they would not accidentally exposed their bare nipples from a downblouse or upblouse scenario.

As this was the first time that she was going braless, Nancy must had been worried that a tight fitting top would cause unwanted emphasis on her pokies and so had chosen a slightly baggier singlet. This meant that her collar was also bigger and would easily come loose without her knowledge and expose her nipples.

Even though I noticed this, at this moment, I had no intention of informing her about it and a few things came into my mind.

This was an unprecedented incident whereby the naked breasts of any of our girlfriends was exposed instead of just pokies. As such, I wondered how my friends would react.

Would they be able to stop themselves from staring and inform her about it or would they keep quiet and continue to stare? Or would they behaved like Terry and try to touch her? I had no idea and was interested to find out.

Apart from that, I cannot deny the fact that I was aroused to see my friends peeping at her naked breasts in public. As such, I remained passive but continued to observe her like a hawk.

The 2nd incident happened when Bernard and I was tending the BBQ pit while Hock was smoking with Ravi at our stipulated smoking area.

We did not want to cause the whole BBQ area to be smelling of cigarette smoke since Ravi's girlfriend and Nancy did not smoke and so we had set this smoking area which was some distance away from the BBQ area and amongst some bushes.

George was the only free person and she asked him to help her. There were 2 bags of raw chickens and she needed help to pour them into a large tray so that she could marinate them. He was standing directly in front of her when she bended down. He was about to turned his eyes away when she passed him the bags. From what I saw, her naked tits were fully on display for him but he quickly advert his eyes away from them.

The 3rd incident happened to Bernard and he looked as if he was about to inform her about it before deciding not to do so.

The moment Nancy disappeared into the chalet, he went over to Hock and George, who were at the smoking area. They spoke in hushed tones for a short while before Bernard approached the BBQ pit.

I was tending the pit with Ravi and his girlfriend.

Bernard: Ravi, do you mind to tend the BBQ pit on your own?.... we have something to check with Sam....

His girlfriend was around and so he did not asked anything.

Ravi: sure....

Once I was with the smoking group, Bernard spoke.

Bernard: erm... bruh.... we saw Nancy's nipples.....

I pretended that I did not know what he was talking about.

Me: har?... I know she's not wearing a bra.... of course you'll notice her pokies.... my exes also did not wear bras and you have seen their pokies before... so what's the fuss now?....

Bernard: no... not her pokies.... we saw her bare nipples....

I acted nonchalant.

Me: and so?.....

George: bruh, what are you talking about?!... Are you saying that you are ok that your girlfriend's tits are seen by us?!... shouldn't you tell her that her singlet is too loose?....

George had always been more traditional and old fashion. So I knew he was speaking his mind and was not being hypocritical. I was glad that they had care enough to inform me about the issue and wanted me to do something about it.

Me: hmm.... you guys should know by now that I don't control what my girlfriends wear.... so if she chose to wear this singlet without a bra, I'm sure she already knew that this might happen... since she is fine with it, if I still specifically point this out to her, she might think that I was demeaning her and she might react adversely.... it's my birthday and I don't want to have an argument with her....

The guys looked at each other and they agreed with what I said.

Hock: erm... bruh.... we definitely don't want to spoil your birthday.... since you're not doing anything, we will try not to look but it's difficult not to..... I hope you understand our position as well....

Me: I know.... and understand....

Although I had not said it, I had just subtly told them that I would not mind if they looked at my girlfriend's tits. Despite that, I believed that they would not just start to ogle at her openly.

hock: I have a question.... Nance was so conservative when you introduced her to us initially... how did she change so drastically?...

me: I don't know.... maybe it was because you guys showed her photos of my exes and she asked Kathy about it?.... after all, they went out many times after Terry's incident....

I turned to Bernard and he shrugged.

Bernard: I have no idea but they did went out together....

At this moment, Nancy came out from the chalet and we stopped talking about her.

Over the next few hours, I noticed that most of the time, my friends tried not to look at her tits even when there was an opportunity. However, it was inevitable that they would lose control to their lust and stared down her singlet on a few occasions. Of course, Nancy remained oblivious to it.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1